It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You know, when people look back over the Red Pill Press thread in the future they will see where the seeds of doubt started.

I never set out to slander ATS but the reaction of the staff and moderators was so extreme and unjustifed that now you can't help but wonder.

Now the thread is locked, the discussion has ended and what was intially an off the cuff thread has turned into an international incident.

Skeptic Overlord, I respect that fact you run this site and I respect the fact that you have been here a lot longer than I have but everything you said in your posts on that thread was a ridiculous over reaction and by being so attacking and reactionary YOU have cast doubt on this sites integrity.

You never read my thread and wouldn't listen to what I said, instead you threw you weight behind a cause that I never asked you to fight or justify and now the thread is locked and you look like you have something to hide.

There was no reason for this, this wasn't my intention and If you had just been diplomatic about this instead of attacking me we wouldn't be where we are now.

I await my unjustified banning with baited breath safe in the knowledge that I was and remain on the side of truth.

Twist my words all you want, reasonable people will see through it.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by StJude]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Number one, nobody is going to ban you even though your apparently overwhelming desire to be a martyr (of what I don't know, these are pixels on a screen not people) has caused you to predict it several times now.

Have all the doubts you want, claim we "are covering something up" until the cows come home. Who cares? You have been a rude, accusatory, socially inept, pain in the butt for a couple days and got lots of attention.

Simply put, you pissed my partner off, and he let you know it, he IS Human. The truth of the matter is we (the owners) don't really care what you think. It's your business.

We don't appreciate insinuations or outright accusations that are pure bullocks and we'll respond, if we feel like it, when we see them.

Now you start yet another thread hoping for more attention and predicting your own banning.

You are too much!

Springer...

[edit on 2-17-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJude

I await my unjustified banning with baited breath safe in the knowledge that I was and remain on the side of truth.

Twist my words all you want, reasonable people will see through it.

Hey!

I understand your name has Saint in it, but do you have to portray yourself as a martyr all over the board?

Since it offends you when a moderator speaks, let me ask you a simple question, member to member, nah... person to person...

Would you please shut up with this crap already? Drama queen hour is over.

EDIT: I'm going to take the advice myself and recommend to ALL members here to follow that suggestion. Drama Queen hour is over, by entertaining Laura's clown patrol we only encourage more of this tripe. Simply put, don't respond anymore. I hope this is the last reply from any of us.

[edit on 2-17-2006 by Djarums]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No

I will not have this and it will not stand

Call me whatever, imply I'm an idiot and ridicule me untill the rapture.

I will not be dismissed like this and made a fool of , you have chosen the wrong approach and it has blew up in your faces.

I am not a troll, nor am I spy , martyr or whatever you want to call it, I'ma normal guy who posted a link that the Moderators have taken exception to.

I'll pose the question again becuase it hasn't been answered.

Do you or do you not want any article that puts ATS in a negative light to be brought to the attention of members of ATS.

Give me a simple yes or no and I'll shut the hell up.

So you think I want to carry this on, that I have nothing better to do?

No, you're sadly mistaken but I sure as damn hell won't lie down and agree with you just because you think I should.

You have to stick up for your principles in this world and I'm sticking to mine.

How dare anyone try and second guess my motivations, how can anyone be that arrogant?

I'm a good, fair kind of guy and just because it doesn't say moderator under my name doesn't make me less intelligent than someone who bares that title.

Disappearing up your own backside is one thing, but rubbishing me is something else all together.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Please someone just close this thread before ATS is damaged even more

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Djarums, Springer, Skeptic OVerlord.

Don't you get the joke????? I just did.

St. Jude is the patron saint of .. .. . "the Hopeless"

St. Jude page

I guess that says it all.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Do you or do you not want any article that puts ATS in a negative light to be brought to the attention of members of ATS.

lets just give you an answer then (AGAIN) shall we...
of course, you keep changing your questions everytime someome answers them... but anyway...

just to "shut you up then"

they dont care obviously... if they wanted to hide articles that put them in a bad light, then would we be having this conversation? would we?

or the other conversations in other threads that have also been asked and answered also? would they still be posted?

they are doing the best job they can to address "serious" questions... and when they answer, the answers aren't good enough...
that my friend is your problem not theirs...

The article in question on the alien quija talkers website has been parroted all over... and noone seems to understand... they are all misquoting and they are all wrong... because not one wants to really "know the truth" of it being a simple (and relevant) april fools joke...

in fact, by what you and the others are doing.. you are just proving yourself as "fools" as the alien quija lady did...

I personally dont think that this discussion is "hurting" ATS in any way... merely hurting the reps of those that repeatedly refuse to accept answers.

and for the information of those that are still on this "mods have an agenda" thing...
maybe they do... but i can guarantee that they aren't the same agenda...
some push for alien disclosure... some laugh at the idea of aliens... some push for the NWO conspiracy... some think it is hogwash...
and I personally have argued against a mod on previous threads... without being ganged up on, or warned, or banned... so saying that they are power hungry isn't accurate... but probably does happen now and then...
they are just normal Joes like you and me...after all...

[edit on 17-2-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This incessant promoter of malicious libel has one chance to drop it.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

How dare anyone try and second guess my motivations, how can anyone be that arrogant?

To second guess ones motivations is to continue a dialogue. Without that the discussion would grind to a halt.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok Skeptic overlord

I'll take my one last chance in the vain hope that you see reason and answer me this question.

Do you or do you not want any article that puts ATS in a negative light to be brought to the attention of members of ATS?

Either way will do me, then I'll shut up.

You have now made the threat of a ban but i'm going down swinging.

This is my very final last word in this topic and thread, enough damage has been done.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This is my very final last word in this topic and thread, enough damage has been done.

Hardly but it makes one wonder what you and Wilbert had in mind from the beginning.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow man you have a serious bee in your bonnet don't you?

I think you should stop while your miles behind..... if you were on my forum i would have banned you a long time ago, and so far you haven't even had a warning, which goes to show how fair these mods are.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
Wow man you have a serious bee in your bonnet don't you?

I think you should stop while your miles behind..... if you were on my forum i would have banned you a long time ago, and so far you haven't even had a warning, which goes to show how fair these mods are.

What he said,You dont deserve to be allowed to post in these forums never mind posting slander after the whole "red pill" fiasco

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I bet you'll shut up...

We DON'T CARE what articles are "brought to our member's attention". Obviously you haven't realised you are in the company of extremley SMART PEOPLE (our membership) who know what's out there and don't need you "bringing it to their attention".

They are also smart enough to know that the article you pointed out is what is commonly referred to a BULL DROPPINGS.

"Rubbish You?"
I am afraid you have done much more by yourself than anyone could in that department.

I think it's time to revive my old signature...

Springer...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Do you or do you not want any article that puts ATS in a negative light to be brought to the attention of members of ATS?

Admin Edit: (imagine this over a loudspeaker) "Will the author of this post PLEASE LOOK UP thank you"...

[edit on 2-17-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ok Skeptic overlord

I'll take my one last chance in the vain hope that you see reason and answer me this question.

Either way will do me, then I'll shut up.

You have now made the threat of a ban but i'm going down swinging.

uhhh... I dont think they even need to respond to that...
you have been BEGGING for a banning ever since you presisted beyond even ATS USERS (not mods) patience...

I personally hope they dont... as you are rather entertaining in your false victim role...
but if they do... it was MORE than earned... I think other users would agree...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the answer to your question... Based on your research skills with the redpill bullocks, I felt it wise to present it here where it's easier to find than actually scrolling and looking for it would be.

ahhh, I am sorry, mate, just had to poke a little fun at you.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Isnt Bullocks a british term ?.

what does that word mean ?.

Just curious , sorry to be off topic .

oh and its Friday

lighten up and have some fun .

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Have you not done the same thing to the entire ownership and staff of ATS? It seems your own arrogance knows no bounds.

Many people have tried to answer you over and over, but of course...how will that ever be to your satisfaction? No matter what we say, it's not good enough or you claim it to be a lie.

Again, your tone on this whole thread seems to display your arrogance. You seem to want the truth, so the truth is...you're rude, you make baseless accusations, and if you were in my house (privately owned just like this site) I would toss you out on your arse.

Guess what? There have been negative posts and comments before. You're not the first and you won't be the last. So what? What is the point?

That you posted something that was taken down by the staff and now you're going to jump up and down, endlessly going on about the nazu staff?

If one my kids did that, well...you deserve a spanking and a time out.

AND THE ANSWER TO THE REPEATED QUESTION IS ANSWERED BY THE FACT THE YOU ARE EVEN ABLE TO POST THIS THREAD AND GO ON-AND-ON ABOUT IT.

THINK ABOUT THAT...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join