It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video link from 2/14 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Look to the right and scroll down to "UFOtapedatOrlando..." at this site. It looks genuine to me. But, what do I know? Opinions?

gamehippo.com...

The above UFO video is in mgp format so, if you have Window's Media Player, you may need to download the mpeg2 plug-in to get the video to work. I downloaded my mpeg2 plug-in at the link below and it works great. Best of all, it's free.
NOTE! It says this plug-in will work in any media player based on DirectShow.

www.free-codecs.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
One thing I wonder about is why the camera keeps going in and out of focus. I'm not a shutter bug, but it does seem a little odd to me. Anyone else have an opinion on this video?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
hey there, im no expert on these things but i can tell you I saw an object in the sky this morning at about 5:45 and i live about 40 min from orlando.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Rydhr, when you say 'object' what do you mean specifically? Did it look anything like what is shown in the video being discussed? If not, what did it look like and where exactly did you see it? Orlando? Thanks for any and all input!

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
yeah it the same as what we are discussing on the other thread. It appeared to be round with a flat bottom. maybe the bottom 1/8th is flat. appears to be spinning and on the video it moves slightly towards me and then away sort of slowly. many will say i was zooming but i clearly state when im zooming when this happens. im still trying to get the video on the computer, I think im going to get a memory stick. I think this will.
Good talking to you, I willl be posting mostly on the other thread.
Thanks

top topics

join