It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles Fired At Flying Saucers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

( Question about C.I.A. )

Didn't exist yet...
At least at the time of Roswell...but did soon after...

Yep. It happens, all these dates and names... Hehe

O.k. Well the immediate predecessor of the C.I.A. then. The Central Intelligence Group.

www.fas.org...

President Harry S. Truman established the Central Intelligence Group in January 1946, directing it to coordinate existing departmental intelligence, supplementing but not supplanting their services. This was all to be done under the direction of a National Intelligence Authority composed of a Presidential representative and the Secretaries of State, War and Navy. Rear Admiral Sidney W. Souers, USNR, who was the Deputy Chief of Naval Intelligence, was appointed the first Director of Central Intelligence.

Its hard for me to imagine that any of these people were in the dark.

Where are all the declassified , C.I.G. or Naval Intel UFO documents?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
FOIA websites on various government sites. However, they are indexed horrendously, and with no rhyme or reason really... Of course, that's probably on purpose, hehe.... Thing is, they are only there as the result of a request, and you have to be pretty specific with the request, so it's still slim pickings... Still, some amazing stuff there, showing you just how seriously this matter (UFOs) was taken back then.

majesticdocuments.com is another great source, but know that some documents aren't rated as high as others confidence-wise. These guys subject the docs to a battery of tests to try and authenticate them, so pay attention to the indicators of this, as some frauds are likely there.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Older folks in this board know what our fathers went thru during the WW2.
My Dad set-up AA in North Africa to help the English, in a valley, so close he could see the Jap faces going by in the plane...and good bye.
Went to England, showed the young guys to shoot the 50 cals out of the B-17's in the runs over Germany. 10 missions over Germany in the tail on a B-17. So shot up coming over the English Channel, pilot asked if they wanted to bail...made it by feet.
Didn't tell me this till my early 30's, The horror of war. UFO's were no bid deal to these guys.
Dad had many footlockers I went thru, remember the "top-secert" files he had. Had the weird foo-fighters, even at a young age, though it was strange.
Born in Newfoundland, grew up in California and upstate NY, Dad sent up a Huge Radar Base in Greenland after the war.
Finally told me of a massive solid object reading, and sent up the multiple jets to the bogys. A big deal. The jets hit the mark, and nothing seen.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Very unlikely a rocket hit an ETV.
But I read high powered radar and other high powered particle beam would hit them. In the case of roswell, I would think High powered Radar.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hi there,
I heard and I don’t know if anyone else here had heard in relation to this, however there was this project I think it was called Excalibur. Some guy was talking about how he being evolved with a covert group that fights UFOs and the occupants. I suppose it was in this website that I obtain that info. from. He said (as far as I can remember) that they use some sort of a machine that destabilize the ufo and render its propulsion and its weapons useless.
I've been struggling to uncover additional info about this group except it doesn’t look as if I can find anything that is relevant to this group or other groups that do the equivalent projects... plus I don't recall if they are civil. or gov. group....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join