It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles Fired At Flying Saucers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I just found this interesting piece from today. According to this they fired missiles at flying saucers and "the Roswell crash was real". Did they shoot down any UFOs?

White Sands Navy Radar Operator Saw Discs Circle V-2 Rocket Launches

My dad, yes, he was out there. I don't know how much he knew about that. But he told me specifically that the Roswell crash was real.

My dad even told me that they tried shooting missiles at the flying saucers on separate occasions. He had seen these flying saucers several times circling rockets when they were launched at White Sands.

My dad, as well as countless other military personnel, including pilots and radar controllers reported these events to officials in command of the White Sands Project. Eventually the word was sent out to shut the men up at all costs for the sake of national security.

Her "dad" was "Sergeant Major Lloyd Eugene Camp, who died in 1993 at age 75" and he told this at his death bed in 1993.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
get her onboard with the disclosure project!

[edit on 17-2-2006 by veespec]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Nice find Hellmutt.

I agree, she belongs onboard the Disclosure Project.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
any kind of human weapon against saucer is useless. i don't remember where i heard it but i remember someone stating that our 'conventional' ways of fighting UFOs is like using a sling-shot against a US fighter plane. But what I think of our ways in fighting them is they just switch between dimensions willingly. They can turn invisible to us, just like the occupants can of it can. There can be an Alien standing behind you and you won't even know it. Our reality is consisted of 4 dimensions, and they can willingly exist in any of them, and so can we but our minds are being held back. That's what I think.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraOurHome
any kind of human weapon against saucer is useless. i don't remember where i heard it but i remember someone stating that our 'conventional' ways of fighting UFOs is like using a sling-shot against a US fighter plane.

What is interesting to me is why do there suddenly seem to appear all this talk about missiles being shot at ufo's. Remember this was back in the forties and these were the very first missiles (extremely primitive) that we had. It is unbelievable to me that they shot down the ufo's at Roswell using such missiles. Why are they putting out such stories?

[edit on 18-2-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It is almost as if someone is putting out stories hoping to see what kind of responces they get from people they know have been contacted by ufo's. People who have made statements such as, "...the aliens see out missiles as penis's. They state that our missiles are what we use to perform sexual immorality with the other nations of the world.....they also claim that when they fly over if they see our missiles they are going to castrate us.....this is in fact how they interpret our scriptures about sexual immorality...." At the same time I'm seeing shows on TV that almost sound like something being read here about deals between aliens and different governments. I believe there are a lot of highly placed people in the government who post here. Well, maybe not a lot.

I've been having strange dreams lately. This is often how they communicate with me. I'm very hesitant to ever repeat these things because people who have not lived with these experiences and are actually extremely ignorant try to tell me, the person who has these dreams, what they mean. Some of the ones I've been having lately make me wake up laughing.

In the dream I'm with the character from Star Gate SG1. It is Major Carter and she is in her army clothing. She then proposes a deal with me. She says, "I will trade you some of my used hair for your missile technology." This seemed strange to me at first. If she was really looking for missile technology then she was talking to the wrong person. Secondly, I can't believe the aliens would be interested in our primitive technology. In the dream up to this point we were getting close to doing it. It was turning into a wet dream really fast. But then she says that. After she says that she then smiles and looks at me and her teeth look like the teeth of those characters from "Deep Space Nine". You know, the ones who want to do deals with others.

One other thing that seemed unbelievable was that after I woke up I went to the bathroom and I noticed a "red" hair on my body. I am not red haired. And in the dream the discussion did talk about the colors RED and BLACK. However, it wasn't about red people or black people. She was talking or telling a story about someone who it sounded like she knew who she said was captured and the joined the "black" ops and the "red" necks.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
actually thats laughable , V-2 rockets at a UFO ?.

eh?huh? . No form of guidance what so ever. Not really the most accurate weapon of choice .

not even worth talking about .

i think the girl may have even more info that she hasnt talked about yet.
now thats interesting.

grasshopper --- I like major Carter on Sg1 , but i think she is a Lt colonel now. oh and she had a baby not too long ago .

[edit on 18-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

actually thats laughable , V-2 rockets at a UFO ?.

eh?huh? . No form of guidance what so ever. Not really the most accurate weapon of choice .

not even worth talking about .

No, they didn´t fire any V-2 rockets at any UFOs. The UFOs were playing around the V-2 rockets they were testing. She said her dad said they were trying to shoot down UFOs with missiles on seperate occasions. I assume those missiles were not V-2. And I wonder if any UFOs crashed at Roswell they might have crashed because of it?

Btw, they´ve updated the page since I made this thread. Check it out. They also have a picture of her dad.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hey Hellmutt,

Its seems like there are several stories or accounts similar to this.

www.earthfiles.com...

I guess that's the same link you posted!

Anyway , I know I've read about the ATLAS missle and UFO in the 60's before and a similar event I beileve was featured in a UFO files.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Its seems like there are several stories or accounts similar to this.

www.earthfiles.com...

Thanks, this is also from earthfiles but a different article. Very interesting.
Scroll down the page and read part 4) - "U. S. Navy Officer - American Military Shooting At Disc Technology"

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Read "The Day After Roswell" by former Pentagon Colonel Philip Corso.

It will give you answers to questions you didn´t even think of.

The Day After Roswell

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yes its very interesting to have so many people saying the same things.

It also ties in to some things I was talking about on another thread.

Roswell counterintelligence Operation?

MAJOR GENERAL HAROLD E. WATSON: INTELLIGENCE PIONEER, AIR FORCE WARRIOR

During the late 1940s, the Army began testing captured, German V-2 missiles at White Sands, New Mexico. The question was asked of General Watson, "What's the Army doing at White Sands?" Since the question came from a high level, he decided to find out. To gather the information, General Watson decided to see what information could be obtained using electronic surveillance. After getting his plan approved by J. Edgar Hoover, the Federal Bureau of Investigation director, and General Nathan Twining, the Air Force Chief of Staff, General Watson put a crew in a hotel in Alamogordo, New Mexico, near the White Sands missile range to spy on the Army. This was the start of electronics intelligence (ELINT) as a concerted effort in the Air Force.

So you see we have the Army , the Navy , the Air Force , and the F.B.I. all in one place "spying" on eachother!

Edit: Anyone else have a lead on the C.I.A. ? I bet they were there too!

[edit on 18-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This was part 11 of the series "Peculiar Phenomenon" by Linda Moulton Howe. There is plenty more where this comes from. She was also on Coast to Coast AM last Friday and talked about it.

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Anyway , I know I've read about the ATLAS missle and UFO in the 60's before and a similar event I beileve was featured in a UFO files.

I think your talking about the Big Sur event in 1964 about a film by Robert Jacobs.

www.nicap.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
According to what I've heard, missles are useless, they just explode in front of the ufo and dont harm it. And during the Battle of Los Angeles the anti-aircraft guns also didnt harm the ufo's, but they did cause damage to peoples property! The ufo's are supposedly brought down by our RADAR, somehow it affects the craft in a way that makes them crash. At least this is the information on the Histroy Channel's ufo shows these days.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yea I read something about radar's being responsible for ufo's crashing

There's a report from a pilot on the actuall FBI's website dating years back about how a powerful radar in new mexico? or something, interferes with their propulsion system and it crashes them.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
The ufo's are supposedly brought down by our RADAR, somehow it affects the craft in a way that makes them crash. At least this is the information on the Histroy Channel's ufo shows these days.

The stuff about radar's bringing down UFO's was reported an awful lot right around the times that they first started putting up all those microwave towers. I think it is bullcrap. We are only hurting ourselves with all the microwaves we are putting into the air.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thanks for clarifying.

Does no one else care about the fact that everyone ( Air Force, Navy , Army , F.B.I. ) was present in a small area of New Mexico, during this interesting Ufological time frame?

Even to include a team of so called " Spies" sent by Gen. Watson of "Watson Whizzer's" Fame ,... (Crash retrievals... WWII , both theaters , Wright Field , and by default Battelle Laboratories. )

Seriously all these people were not at the same place twiddling their thumbs... ( Spying on each other! When the National security Act had just passed in July '47 !)

Remember they were all meeting together in 1952 when the UFOs forced the issue ( IAC was formed in July '47 ). So why would they all be spying on each other and not even know what the others are doing? ( I have a Bridge For Sale! )

Edit: Don't trust my word on this , just look for yourself and read about the History of these places and these agencies. Its like they didn't exist until 1952!

[edit on 19-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper

Originally posted by TerraOurHome
any kind of human weapon against saucer is useless. i don't remember where i heard it but i remember someone stating that our 'conventional' ways of fighting UFOs is like using a sling-shot against a US fighter plane.

What is interesting to me is why do there suddenly seem to appear all this talk about missiles being shot at ufo's. Remember this was back in the forties and these were the very first missiles (extremely primitive) that we had. It is unbelievable to me that they shot down the ufo's at Roswell using such missiles. Why are they putting out such stories?

Yeah, I have that dream every night, I wouldn't worry about it though unless you start dreaming about Teal'c or Dr. Jackson in Carters place.

Seriously, do you really dream about this stuff? If so maybe you should start your own thread, I would read it.

Hellmutt - I think you are right about them confussing two differant events. Jacobs was part of the Optics division, taping the launch out of Vandnberg when he caught on tape a UFO flyinig into the frame, shoot 2 or 3 laser shots at the rocket destroying it mid flight.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by bpletcj]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I was just looking for something else and came across this statement from John Bryson , a Staff Writer for Life Magazine back in 1952.

This would seem to verify what some of these other people are saying.

www.project1947.com...

MINUTES OF MEETING OF CIVILIAN SAUCER INVESTIGATIONS
HELD WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2, 1952, 8:00 PM, IN THE MAYFAIR HOTEL,
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

snip

102. Bryson: Some fellow reported that every time they fired a rocket into the stratosphere these little discs would cluster around and that the Air Force had special objects [projects] for tracking them. Do you know about this?

John Bryson, Staff Writer, Life Magazine

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Edit: Anyone else have a lead on the C.I.A. ? I bet they were there too!

Didn't exist yet...
At least at the time of Roswell...but did soon after...

But, as to your question...UFO's were not ridiculed at the time. They were being seen all over the place, and by very credible people, in a time when a man's word was solemn...unlike today. UFO's were not viewed as a joke, but as a genuine threat to national security! Every division wanted to know everything and share nothing (to ensure that when it came time for funding, THEY would get the lion's share). The competition was fierce, and inter-agency cooperation was almost unheard of.

Corso's book, regardless of your faith in it...does illustrate the competition aspect well. Corso (and presumably many in Army Intelligence) saw the CIA as a clearing house for leaks (which it actually was back then). You can see more examples of this in how he speaks of the Navy, etc.

While all on the same team, each was vying for the spotlight. Obviously, something other than Mogul
brought everyone to the area....and it was also more than V2 testing....

In the late 40's, early 50's, there were many, many high level (and documented) serious hearings and investigations on the subject of UFOs at the uppermost levels of government. This was taken very seriously, and everyone wanted to be the end all be all of knowledge on the subject...

It would seem, that the logical (and the one chosen) course would be to create a new entity charged with keeping the secrets....one that was accountable only to a few, and not interlinked with millions of others in service. That is of course, assuming there's a secret to keep. (which seems supported by the evidence).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join