It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy....!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
oh my fricken heck!

I went to the hairdressors today and asked for a trim

and the Hairdressor took 4 inches off my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG ... what the ecky is that about???

I was almost on the ground sobbing scooping it up ! lmao

grrr do'h

ok I spose its no big deal...but 4 inches? that aint a trim!! thats a new style!!!

I want my money back!

and my hair!!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I would have gone mad at them!!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
hmm yes I wanted to..but refrained from going off...

I feel naked...no joke.

I have really curly hair so 4 inches looks like 8 inches when it dries!!!

grrr oh well, I really feel like going into Maca's with a shotgun and just hoeing people down... lol gee I am really angry lmao

My other hairdressor I have had for 4 years moved to NSW and well thats just too far to go...ah well..

maybe I will take a gun into the next hairdressors and show them and say...trim ok?

lol
well I wont be going for at least another year now..

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
maybe I will take a gun into the next hairdressors and show them and say...trim ok?

Lol
!! I can't imagine having that much off my hair (I have long hair) I would seriously cry
!! Don't know what you look like, but I bet you still look good, even with shorter hair
!!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
nooooooooooo!

lol
yes I had very long hair... now it is just past my shoulder blades...I have been chucking a tantrum on the phone to my mates since and they are laughing...bastages...ah well....

If you have long hair you will def understand what I am going through...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeah i understand! Once i had that much off (Well probaly a little less), willingly, as it was annoying me having to straighten all that hair every morning - i have naturually curly hair too.

And boy did i regret it after! Like you said, i felt naked
! Was fine when straight, but when i left it curly it was soo short

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
usually when they cut your hair in canada anyway you sit infront of a mirror so you can see how much their cutting. what did they do put a blind fold on you or did you fall asleep to not notice wow shes taking much longer than expected?! i think you dozed off or forgot to say stop cutting lady.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
lol no conspiracy....I did not fall asleep.. lmao

as my hair was so long I have to stand up so that it can be cut...and she is bending down and I am standing straight and it is very hard to know how much they are cutting off when you are like that...

It isnt like when they pull the hair up and cut it and you can see what they are doing in the mirror...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Your hair are too long, he was tempted to grab the clipper and shave your head. On second though, he realized that would be mean so he refrained and cut only 4 inches instead as a prank.

new topics

top topics

join