It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you whine that the Bush's supported the Nazis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well then I hope you're using a macintosh!

Because although the Bush family were unwitting participants in a money laundering scam of Frederick Thyssen (who spent the last 2 years of Nazism in a Concentration camp after he fled in 1943 to France to try and escape what Nazism had become), IBM did better!

IBM supported Nazism through-out the entire war! Exporting data cards and computer technology to the Nazis even while the Russians were burning Berlin and raping that city's women!

IBM and the Holocaust

It's one thing to support a former Nazi supporter.

It's another thing to debate the Government and demand it to allow you to export a product that supports the Final Solution when you know what you're doing.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Stratrf_Rus]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stratrf_Rus
Well then I hope you're using a macintosh!

I don't think IBM profits much, if anything, from the "clones" (IBM PC compatibles) that almost everyone buys. And what a corporation did 60 years ago isn't the same as a political dynasty (highly likely that Skull and Bones is simply a chapter of the same greater brotherhood as Hilter's Thule) that has continously managed to have copious amounts of blood on its hands in successive generations, both great-grandfathers funded Communism before grandpa was committing treason with the Nazis, and everybody should be familar with daddy's doings:

www.tarpley.net...

Because although the Bush family were unwitting participants

*Laugh*

in a money laundering scam of Frederick Thyssen (who spent the last 2 years of Nazism in a Concentration camp after he fled in 1943 to France to try and escape what Nazism had become), IBM did better!

www.topplebush.com...

To further the a-historic logic of this view, if being put in prison by the Nazis like Thyssen was "proof" you weren't really one, then thousands of top Nazis enthusiasts in the SA who Hitler had imprisoned and killed for his own political reasons in the early 1930's were all really good guys too. I guess that makes those who personally imported all those Nazis to America after WWII, who were the lawyers for IG Farben such as William Casey, Kissenger, the Dulles brothers etc. were really good guys as well. It's just those who like me dare to bring up the Bush-Nazi connection who are despicable bad guys.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Paul of Nisbis]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Gladly don't have an IBM computer. But it goes way deeper then IBM. It goes even further then the Bushes involvement. My good friend told me of a startling conspiracy, so insane that it couldn't possibly be true. Everything is connected.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
business is business. just another example of people choosing money over morality...and thats their job.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
My good friend told me of a startling conspiracy, so insane that it couldn't possibly be true. Everything is connected.

And you're going to leave it at that? C'mon Mac, give it up! If it's that unbelievable, put it in Skunk Works. But now I have to know.

BTW, anyone interested in boycotting businesses that trafficked with the Nazis better quit buying gasoline, driving a car, or doing any banking. Which might not be such a bad idea, anyway.

new topics

top topics

join