It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

happily in awe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
hi been signed up just a couple of weeks doing a LOT of reading through all subjects .glad i have found people with the same mind sets. i hope to contribute as well as absorb good info . i am amazed at the research that some of you do it is incredible.i have a LOT of questions. oh yeah i need a tiger avatar any ideas? if you want to know what most interests me just mail me

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS tigerla5. Check out our Member Art board and meet the avatar artists. I also recomend reading this thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ronery? U2U me for nything. Big dan price can make really cool avatars. if u want one e-mail him a pic u like or tell him somethin u like & he'll make one customed to u.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
hi umbrax i have seen you in a lot of the treads i read thanks for the welcome. firm beleiver thank-you also. i think i want a tiger with really really green eyes and a reflection of an alien in them, what do ya think?and thans als to you spittin cobra i am very sure i will be here for a very long time, i beleive i found my place
now i am gonna go back and click on those things umbrax left for me to look at . see ya

top topics

join