It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy TG claims to be a Time Traveler...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

isolation of remaining antimatter after matter is subtracted from it will be the key to wormhole transport

And we can pretty much stop right there folks....utter rubbish.
Same stuff essentially, just a different spin. Matter + Antimatter = Big Explosion!!!

Forget physics, hasn't this guy ever read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ok, I just read through that entire thread, and I gotta admit, he has predicted a lot accurately.

He predicted 2 plane crashes, a big earthquake, a train crash, and the mine collapsing. I'm still waiting for March 29th. We'll see for sure. He says that China will eventually invade through Canada and Mexico. Both coasts will be destroyed.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree Barc, BUT you have to take into account the probabilities of those events. The events that he predicted occur at such a high rate, it's mind boogling to say the least. Check it out, the stats aren't to hard to find. I might even dig them up myself for sake of arguement.

I too have read the entire thread. Well I've read all of TG's comments, and a few of the more sensable posts. I'm posting under Inquiring_mind in that particular thread. It is my opinion, that the logistics of an invasion, of this scale, are out of this world. I'm on the fence, facing the skeptic side. The reason why I've posted(on the thread) in believing manner, is because I've seen the way he treats hardcore skeptics. He basicaly tell them to *%&# off(without the vulgarity). I wanted to get some solid answers to my questions(just incase this is true) before I went at him, pointing out the logistical inconsistancies of a Chinese/Ruso invasion.

Aside from the tactical logistics of a mass invasion, this guy knows squat about what actualy happened. If the east coast were nuked off of the face of the globe(as he puts it), then nuclear winter and fallout would be very severe. When asked about it, he brushes off the poster with a vague answer. If this guy is actualy a time traveler for the military(which he makes himself out to be) then this guy would have extensive knowlage of what happened. For example, he would know the types of nuclear bombs used(FOBS, conventional ICBM, cobalt, etc), the relative number of bombs used, etc. According to him prerequisites for TT are very strict. So with that few of TTs then why not educate them about the damage, besides saying 'it got blowed up'. To say the least, his story is filled with holes. What better place then to spell doom then the east coast. For chris sakes, the east coast is the largest sesspool of seemen and sludge in the world!(severe egageration, but you get the point)

Sure it could happen. With China's increased production of anti-satalite missiles and the like. It's just not likely, in terms of probability. The Chinese know that there are some sick bastards sitting behind the buttons for our nukes. The Chinese know we have subs off of Russia's coast. The Chinese know that the world would be left in ashes if a nuclear invasion of this scale were persued(By either side for that matter!).

Now, China taking Taiwan, after we invade Iran, is not out of the question at all. China has been talking about invading Taiwan since the 80's. It would not suprise me the least bit if they made a grab for power in Taiwan. The same goes for North Korea. IMHO, there's a very high chance that if N Korea sees these hypothetical actions then they would go for S Korea. Allthough, it is more likely that the two countries will hit both fronts at the same time in colaboration.

I'll comment more on this once I get a few more questions in for TG.

Edit: forgot to add, you won't see me commenting on any of the physics aspects of time traveling, and the scientific claims he's made. I know squat about that stuff, lol.

[edit on 2/23/2006 by ReginalBigsby]

[edit on 2/23/2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Whenever a person brings up the physics with these tards they always say they are just a time traveler. Hmmm, astronauts could build the shuttle themselves so i don't see why they would send some hapless techno weenie to do whatever it is they are supposed to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Ok, I just read through that entire thread, and I gotta admit, he has predicted a lot accurately.

He predicted 2 plane crashes, a big earthquake, a train crash, and the mine collapsing. I'm still waiting for March 29th. We'll see for sure. He says that China will eventually invade through Canada and Mexico. Both coasts will be destroyed.

Guess what?
That stuff occurs on almost a daily basis.

In todays news:
Plane crashes -
(just in the US alone)
Plane crash in Virginia
Plane crash in Colorado
Plane crash in Washington State

Train crashes -
South Africa
Florida
Ohio
Greece

Mine Collapse -
Mexico
China

Earthquakes -
earthquake.usgs.gov...

These are just a few examples.
Which one of all of these was he talking about?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading all of the posts concerning this guy. I just don't believe Him. It doesn't make any sense to Me. If We're beyond help then why bother 'warning' Us? If that were Me I'd be a little more pro-active in trying to convince everyone. I'm one of those who believe that the end/beginning is near and I refuse to believe that all hope is lost. Regardless of what He says happens it is never 'too late'. That's where I think His mistake lies. We will be saved, whether You call Him Jesus or call it enlightenment or by another name. We haven't prevailed for 1,000's of yrs for nought. We've been promised something extraordinary, something wonderful and I'm hangin' out until it arrives. I believe there will be suffering and death, probably in the hundreds of thousands, but I believe in humanity most.

Peace. K*

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i posted...www.godlikeproductions.com.../21/06&display=30&page=50#4038199

hope that gets his attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
i posted...www.godlikeproductions.com.../21/06&display=30&page=50#4038199

hope that gets his attention.

No no Elmo says he is gone now and wants him to keep the thread open.

Now they they are going to write each other

Oh Elmo also said you should not kick yourself in the family jews.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think its safe to say that its been debunked.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
TG was amateur hour....Now, this is how the professional hoaxers do it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-2-2006 by loam]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
TG was crap...nothin like John Titor he really made me belive and still i keep an open mind to the possibilities. Still with all of this time travel stuff it makes you wonder what the future really holds.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i have noticed something...TG said that on March,29,2006 the US will attack iran. Now i dont no about you but these couple of weeks iran has had a nuclear program going on and bush is suspicious.He told them that they must stop but they are refusing...if this does lead to another war...then...well i really dont want to say

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Interesting News Day, but not THAT interesting. Move along.

Originally posted by ATSGUY
i have noticed something...TG said that on March,29,2006 the US will attack iran. Now i dont no about you but these couple of weeks iran has had a nuclear program going on and bush is suspicious.He told them that they must stop but they are refusing...if this does lead to another war...then...well i really dont want to say

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hehe, I guess TG had his 15 min of fame. He had MANY hits on the forum he was on. Its funny how everybody here at ATS debunked him and didnt give him that much attention. At least Titor made predictions years away instaed of months.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
TGs claims seem like the typical thing you'd guess is about to happen, along with the standard "doomsday" prophecy.

He also mentions dates that cease not too far from now, claiming that only a few pockets of county dwellers will survive... and then goes on to say that they've developed time travel and wormhole travel, through means which woud require ALOT of funding and technology... not exactly something a civilization who'se just lost the majority of their population would create.

On another matter, I found the entire site rather humerous. Its like someone took ATS, introduced a desire for ignorance, reduced out average age group to 15, and then proceeded to lock everyones capslock buttons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join