It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Dragons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
While searching for info on dragons i ran across this site about how all the dragons are now in canada,working for the army hahaha.gotta check it out, its great.

www.canadiandragon.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm sure that's just a satire... at least I hope it is.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
you guys better watch out for our fierce dragon army!
hahaha this site is freakin great!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ha! Great site!

Probably some joke, though it would be great if it wasn't.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 56
Ha! Great site!

Probably some joke, though it would be great if it wasn't.

There's always the great Mishipeshu...

www.telusplanet.net...

Ojibwa rock painting Mishipeshu Agawa, located at Agawa, in Lake Superior Provincial Park, 90 miles north of Sault Ste. Marie.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
o man, this is classic! whoever did this should be congradulated.....very funny lolxz

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
whos the stand up comic yankee stereotype that wrote this crap? " If you visit Canada bring a really warm sleeping bag, and thick pajamas. It gets really cold in the igloo at night when the fire burns down."????!!!! so thats how americans think we live hey. well in that case id much rather live in a igloo that provides some kind of shelter than on the streets like millions of you homeless, lazy americans live. if you go to america be sure to bring heavy duty body armor and a 10 mm hand gun because you never know when a drug dealer might attack or when the papperazi might interogate. hows that for a comeback.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
GrowingConspiracy what are you talking about ??.

did you even bother to read the whole story ?.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Actually, it was done by a Canadian. A bluenoser, to be precise.

I thought it was great.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
GrowingConspiracy what are you talking about ??.

did you even bother to read the whole story ?.

my appologies i became frustrated after reading the steryotipical canadian remark in the story when its supposed to be talking about dragons. if your gonna make a story about canadian dragons, theres no need to go stereotype.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thats it - Im quitting University! i've always wanted my own dragon, so now I'll become a dragon slayer instead!

1. Slay dragon
2. ?
3. PROFIT!!1!!

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This got me:

"The Northern Lights are a Cover-up.

Did you really think that "ionizing particles in the atmosphere" cause the northern lights? Of course not, because Dragons do. They have to stay in practice if they are to be Canadian Defenders. The Northern lights are actually the dragon’s practice drills to keep their breath weapons in shape, and make sure they don’t forget their proper battle formations."

Eureka!!! That's why they're visible all over the north part of the entire world. Because dragons live in Canada! It all makes sense!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Seriously, whoever has made that website is smoking some serious stuff... So serious that it is probably making the strange colors in northern hemisphere!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nah that part of the site was just a satire on alot of stereotypes about Canada and Canadians.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
I'm sure that's just a satire... at least I hope it is.

Nope. It's all absolutely true.

I am very concerned about the publicity though.

I can see it now. Hoards of tourists. Bumper stickers. "Welcome to Canada. Now go home."

Never mind the Yankee barbecues.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
youi can tell that a canadian made that site. yanks wouldnt be clever enough to think that one up!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
ahahahaha! that's awesome!

we need no dragons when our military sits around getting high and drunk or at least that's how i remember it when my dad was in the armed forces and later the air force in north bay.

top topics

join