It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Question ?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What percentage of perceived UFO sightings over say the last 50 years would you say were Black Projects of one kind or another ?
I think about 99 % personally & I would be very intrested what you Guys think ?




posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'd like to think the percentage was really low but realistically probably at least 75% I'd say.



posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
99% is way too high. It's not like they are flying top secret planes around all over the world. A lot of it is also swamp gas, the planet venus, and like.. actual UFOs and stuff. Government making spy planes and whatnot, I would give 20% or lower.

And please don't make such ridiculously vague thread titles.



posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The superior technology exhibited by many of the ufo's is obviously not Black Project. I'm sure you understand that if the United States military had access to these ufo's incredible cloaking technology alone, we would be in a position to win the war in Iraq immediately. So just being a reasonable person with my feet on the ground, I understand that these ufo's are not ours.

So I would say that 100% of ufo's that I have seen are not of this world. I don't think we have any control over them or what they do.

To me, it's the most fascinating subject in the world. I'm surprised that everybody is not equally enthralled as I am.



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I stick by 99% ;
its just an illusion propagated by years of organised mis-information.
Yarcofin - ATS boards are about information- vague, complex or somtimes very very boring. My vague thread (as you call it) is just as validas any other.



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There is absolutely no way it's that high. First you only go back 50 years when in fact gubmint secret aircraft goes back further than that. I have been reading about,researching, and investigating UFOs since the late sixties. If we assume 99% are black projects that only leaves 1% for explainable and unexplainable phenomena. Various research such as Project BlueBook, the Condon Commission, the U of Colorado study have all determined that at the least 75% of sightings are explainable(planets,blimps,swamp gas, etc) some even higher. I would say a reasonable guess providing that the number of unexplainable sightings was in the 25% range then maybe half that would be unknown aircraft and thats being generous since these black craft would be limited in their flight areas and times whereas UFOs are seen anywhere at anytime.
Because these black craft would fall into the unexplained portion not the explained since noone would know what they looked like.
That's my best guess and should in no way be construed as correct but is much more reasonable based on what is known and the generalization of the question.



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
funny if you really think about it.

If you think in a linear fashion , then your thinking about the past 40 or 50 years .
In wich of course you could say , Its prob secret aircraft of human origin .

wich is fine, but its only a tiny part of the puzzle.
and that leads to other questions , Like how/when/where ect ect .

and of course those questions will lead you on trail that goes back much longer than 50 yrs .




top topics



 
0

log in

join