It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? Apple to Switch to Windows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When I heard that Apple was going with Intel chips, my first thought was that maybe we PC users will get a chance to run OS X on our computers. I don't claim to be a computer wizard, but it's the hardware that draws me to PCs and the plethora of hardware and software that are compatible with Windows, but I must say that in the last six months I have had so many problems with XP that I have honestly thought that my next computer might very well be a Mac, even though, for some unknown reason, just looking at a Mac makes me nervous. They're too sleek, too inscrutable. I may not know what I'm looking at, but I can take the panel off my PC and take a look around and I can see all those wires and circuits and those slots that are just waiting for me to make that memory upgrade. I feel comfortable and in control, even if it is only illusory. If only I could take it for a spin with that legendarily stable Mac OS.

Now comes this and I just don't know what to make of it. No one's claiming that it's true, but it seems to be a scenario that connects a lot of loose dots.

What say ye?

Will Apple Adopt Windows?

new topics

join