It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever looked at somebody with a burst blood vessel in their eye...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
......and started tearing up? I just did and I was like "damn dude.........put that thing away!".
And they know their eye looks really FUBAR so they compensate by staring at you even harder, trying to make you think that your tearing up is not bothering them.

People..........slap some dark sunglasses on like Ronnie Milsap or something!

Peace

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ive only seen one and it wasnt that bad.... i still laugh at this subject when i hear about it b/c of the family guy episode where brian becomes a teacher... stewie tries to fart and his whole eye goes red... hes like " d@m i poped a blood vesel or somthing like that... still freaks me out...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I hit a guy in the head so hard one time that the white of his eye was completely red for two weeks.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You can't help but stare when it happens! It bloody hurts man! Trust me, it's far worse when it's actually in your eye!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I hit a guy in the head so hard one time that the white of his eye was completely red for two weeks.

Yeah, actually the picture I posted didn't do this guy's eye justice. Half of the white of his eye was crimson and the other half was bright white. The contrast of the two colors is what looks so bad. I wonder if my tearing up is a normal human reaction or if it's just me.

Grady, you're too old to be going around beating people down. It's time to relax and enjoy life. Play a little golf and pinochle.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
About a year ago my boyfriend drank too much jagermiester and hurled so hard that he broke a blood vessel in his eye, and it pretty much looked just like that for about a week. It was gross.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Grady, you're too old to be going around beating people down.

Actually, that was thirty years ago.

new topics

top topics

join