It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong on UFO's question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
here he says

"We have no proof, But if we extrapolate, based on the best information we have available to us, we have to come to the conclusion that ... other life probably exists out there and perhaps in many places...
Neil Armstrong, Oct 21, 1999"

but isn't he the one who came forward years ago saying he was warned oiff the moon and him and bzz aldrin recorded footage of ufo's in 1969 that sounds like proof to me
what do ya think?

Graham

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think that Armstrong "warned off the moon" thing started with Timothy Good in "Above Top Secret" and some unamed sources. That basically negates its usefulness as investigation into the claims can go no further.

I have come to the conclusion, much like how The Disclosure Project works towards immunity for its witnesses, that astronauts like Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell have indeed seen UFOs in space, but do not talk about them in fear of their oaths of national security. Both men do talk about their off the record/off the job UFO sightings and information which don't get them in trouble, but still deny seeing anything in space. Again, due to their security oaths.

There are other NASA/astronaut quotes online with names attached, so there are times when the truth leaks out.

Off the record, I do believe Timothy Good's claims as to what Armstrong said.

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
heelstone,

i know what you mean do you think the above top secret book by timothy good is worth getting or is it more fiction than fact would you say.
i can get it for �6.00 used off of amazon aswell

thanks

Graham

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graham
heelstone,

i know what you mean do you think the above top secret book by timothy good is worth getting or is it more fiction than fact would you say.
i can get it for �6.00 used off of amazon aswell

thanks

Graham
I don't have a problem with Good. Some of his info is useful, some of it is crap. Above Top Secret is certainly a good book and I suggest reading it. Just be sure to read the claims very thoroughly to determine if there is validity to them.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Neil Armstrong.

He has laid very low since leaving the space program.

Buz has been out and about, but neil hasn't said much at all.

Graham.

Do you know what he has been up to. ?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Heelstone- that's an interesting point, that the gov't might be working for disclosure but only in a way that protects them. I would think that the existence of UFOs couldn't be disclosed without implicating the government.

The only thing I can think of is admiting that there are UFOs in the present, because once they admit that this stuff has been going on for a while things get a lot more problematic.

And finally, if disclosure happened mass contact may also occur. I don't think aliens would follow USA government rhetoric and the truth would come out one way or another...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
Neil Armstrong.

He has laid very low since leaving the space program.

Buz has been out and about, but neil hasn't said much at all.

Graham.

Do you know what he has been up to. ?

Thats very true for the first "MAN ON THE MOON" he is ultra low profile and I dont think I have seen or heard bugger all about him.

Most guys would be on late night infomertials selling blenders or health suppliments and other similar crap.

But Neil has been totally out of the picture.....

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It is troubling to think that our government or another agency could cover up ETs on the Earth from the population. I read somewhere that it is NASA policy not to inform the public if they make contact with ETs. I have not seen any evidence of alien spacecraft or alien beings on the Earth. I wish there was more straight foward information about things like area 51 and UFOs spotted durring space flights. Timothy Good stories sound like fantasy.

new topics

top topics

join