It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercial photos show Chinese nuke buildup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i took a look on ATS and i cant find any other post linked to this story so if this is a repeat i would like to appologise for it.

www.washtimes.com...

External Site
Commercial satellite photos made public recently provide a new look at China's nuclear forces and bases -- images that include the first view of a secret underwater submarine tunnel.
A Pentagon official said the photograph of the tunnel entrance reveals for the first time a key element of China's hidden military buildup. Similar but more detailed intelligence photos of the entrance are highly classified within the U.S. government, the official said.
"The Chinese have a whole network of secret facilities that the U.S. government understands but cannot make public," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "This is the first public revelation of China's secret buildup." ...............................................

for more of this story see the link above.

does any body have any other information about chinas secret weopons programs. and whats your thaughts on this underwater submarine tunnel.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by iqonx]

mod edit to use "ex" instead of "quote"
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 16-2-2006 by sanctum]

join