It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No such thing as rape in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
In California, if you drug a girl and then have sex with her while she is unconscious, it's not rape!

Just Google a search for Dylan Pardo. Some people say she dressed too sexy. But you know what? No matter how aroused a girl makes you when you look at her, you still have the ability to NOT put date-rape drugs in her drink. It's not like her rapist saw her, thought she was hot, went home and got date-rape drugs and then came back and raped her. HE HAD THE DATE-RAPE DRUGS WITH HIM THE WHOLE TIME. HE WAS LOOKING TO RAPE SOMEONE.

Anyway, it looks like a loophole in California law will allow him to go free.

circumvention edited

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I would not ay F**k you california. But it is obvious the law is wrong if they claim the girl was "looking for it" because she was dressed to sexy!

That i think is wrong, no mater how anyone dresses doesnt mean another person can abuse them.

Oni x x

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama
In California, if you drug a girl and then have sex with her while she is unconscious, it's not rape!

Thats what happens when liberal judges get to the bench. Don't get me wrong I have alot of liberal beliefs but I would rather a reallly nasty conservative be seated on the bench than puny liberal. Just because of things like this.

Just Google a search for Dylan Pardo. Some people say she dressed too sexy. But you know what? No matter how horny a girl makes you when you look at her, you still have the ability to NOT put date-rape drugs in her drink. It's not like her rapist saw her, thought she was hot, went home and got date-rape drugs and then came back and raped her. HE HAD THE DATE-RAPE DRUGS WITH HIM THE WHOLE TIME. HE WAS LOOKING TO RAPE SOMEONE.

Just did the search couldn't find that much info. But from the looks of it the juvenile in question could be in prison until he is 25yrs old. But I think this is prime reason why we should bring back public hangings.

Originall posted by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama
Anyway, it looks like a loophole in California law will allow him to go free.

He's probably not going free but he's certainly not getting what he deserves.

F*** you, California.

Now, now lets be civil.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by danwild6]

[edit on 16-2-2006 by danwild6]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Just because this is the Rant forum does not mean that you get to blatantly curse. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
We'll apparently us Californians aren't the only ones with our heads up our rears.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I think this shows that we need to take a good look at ourselves in the mirror before we start criticizing others.

new topics

top topics

join