It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Anomaly ‘Stalls’ Above South Pole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
February 13, 2006

Quantum Anomaly ‘Stalls’ Above South Pole As Violent Catastrophic
Planetary Shift Feared By Russian Scientists

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Scientific reports are detailing today the occurrence of what
is
being termed as a ‘Quantum Anomaly’, and which upon its approach to our
planet this past month has ‘stalled’ above the South Pole in the
Southern Polar Regions of Antarctica.

These reports further state that the ‘stalling’ of this ‘Quantum
Anomaly’ has been met equally with a marked decrease in both seismic
activity and Sun Spots, though the increase in the Earth’s internal
Tectonic Plate pressures are building to what some Russian Scientists
are terming as ‘Catastrophic Levels’.

Continue reading at:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Note from admin: Please post only one or two paragraphs, not huge chunks of text.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ah, Sorcha Faal again... a prophet with a worse track record than a "magic 8 ball." At this point most of us suspect she's getting her "news" from tabloids like Pravda. She announced a massive anthrax plague in the US in July of 2005 (I'm sure we all remember the plagues of July, 2005), and the terroists who terrorized the Center for Disease Control back in October of 2005. I'm waiting for her to announce that "Bat Boy" is now the new leader of the Illuminati.

(Actually, this time she appears to be getting all this from the site of someonw who is announcing that the Earth is wobbling... based on the movement of the magnetic pole, not on the movement of the Earth's axis.)

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well i have posted 2 things about this so called anomal and every day there is a lot more info going on the web about it. I think we should mybe keep an eye on this.. or debunk the info to see if the wobblie has realy stoped..

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This sorcha faal person seems to be making up info. I am not saying that events like that wont happen, but if it were it would be on more than just her web site.

I agree that this subject needs attention. This fella Michael Mandeville seems to know what he is talking about. It is a bit of a read, but worth it if this subject is of interest to you.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
(Actually, this time she appears to be getting all this from the site of someonw who is announcing that the Earth is wobbling... based on the movement of the magnetic pole, not on the movement of the Earth's axis.)

It's not so much that gravity is pulling us down as oppose to pushing us up.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
This sorcha faal person seems to be making up info. I am not saying that events like that wont happen, but if it were it would be on more than just her web site.

I agree that this subject needs attention. This fella Michael Mandeville seems to know what he is talking about. It is a bit of a read, but worth it if this subject is of interest to you.

Yeah good read i done anther post about him.

www.michaelmandeville.com...

here a link to his site.

new topics

top topics

join