It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has secret military nuclear program: France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said on Thursday Iran was pursuing a clandestine military nuclear program.

"No civilian nuclear program can explain the Iranian nuclear program. So it is a clandestine Iranian military nuclear program," Douste-Blazy told France 2 television.

reuters.myway.com

Interesting that this is coming from France.......maybe, just maybe I was right when I mentioned that the entrie plan was for the major powers to take over the middle east and the US was the first to act in the plan.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 16-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Did you hear they found Iranian blueprints for a 600 meter vertical shaft, that experts say would most likely be used to test a nuclear bomb underground...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Iraq war is a sham for oil and to stir up Muslim hatred and put fear into westerners minds. Why? so when they take out Iran, all of the sheeple will hate Muslims for being so bad, and like the German peoples of the 1930's will let any amount of harm be done to others because its 'saving us from evil ##### < Insert your own racial target here

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Here we go peeps, countdown to ww3 has now started. (IMHO)

I wouldn't hold my breath, that countdown has started so many times, but the clock always seems to stop. WWIII would not start over Iran, the only "friends" they have besides Syria are in it for the oil, if they were promised their cut behind the scenes, nobody would raise a finger other than maybe to sell Iran some weapons and take a little of their money.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWguy83
Did you hear they found Iranian blueprints for a 600 meter vertical shaft, that experts say would most likely be used to test a nuclear bomb underground...

I'm no nuke expert bet surely it would need to be deeper than that?Perhaps I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
would depend on the size of the nuke, Id imagine it will be a simple fission device. in which case this depth is probably sufficient.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
would depend on the size of the nuke, Id imagine it will be a simple fission

device. in which case this depth is probably sufficient.

You maybe right but if you wanted to test your weaponry you'd try the biggest thing you've got i.e. a pellet gun vs a semi automatic.Would you not?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In the nuclear case all they need to test at first is that their theories and techniques work.

Doing a small test will prove that and will keep it as cheap and quiet as possible.

All in all its in their favor to test on a small scale first.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I would, but fission-fusion devices are more complex and difficult to build, not saying they arent pursueing this, but you have to take it onestep at a time, you need a fission device to build a fusion one.

I do not think they have any fission devices yet, think this is what they are pursuing, or perhaps they can skip this step and go to the 'H-bomb'.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hi guys,

unfortunately we cannot legislate for the Iran/Russia links and therefore have really no way of knowing how well armed Iran is. They may be shy of producing their own devices but USSR devices are unaccounted for.

There is also a belief that Syria has Iraq's nuclear/WMD arsenal.

The way I see things, any doubts cannot be legislated for; therefore maximum force will and should be used.

I hope I'm wrong, but Iran are playing the same dangerous game that Iraq played, but this time the stakes have been raised considerably. OR

Are they counter-bluffing and have the means to carry out Armageddon??

Regards

J

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
and how many times have we heard this which ended up being not prooven and mostly false?.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said on Thursday Iran was pursuing a clandestine military nuclear program.

"No civilian nuclear program can explain the Iranian nuclear program. So it is a clandestine Iranian military nuclear program," Douste-Blazy told France 2 television.

reuters.myway.com

Interesting that this is coming from France.......maybe, just maybe I was right when I mentioned that the entrie plan was for the major powers to take over the middle east and the US was the first to act in the plan.

mod edit to shorten link

Notice how that idiot french foreign minister doesn't provide the slighest shread of evidence to support his stupid accusations?

Because I did.

top topics

join