It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I really don't know what to think about the BEK's.

Some aspects seem vampiric, some aspects seem demonic.

There's also the possibility of them being angelic.

There's also the possibility of them being some kind of hybrid between any two beings.

So many questions that I fear we may never get a definitive answer on.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm very interested in these 'beings' or what they should be called else

There are some new encounters posted on From the Shadows

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

What does this video in it's first few minutes say to you? looks a lot like the black eyed kids right? especially the drawings done by the people abducted, they also speak of seeing adolescents, babies, toddlers , young adults etc.

Very eerie depictions. They really do remind me of BEKs , it's so close , it's scary!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Heya im new to the site and i stumbled uppon it today 16/02/11 while i was searching for something similar i had seen . THis offcourse happened in my dream 2 months ago but the way the ayes looked and the feeling that youre drowning in fear so much that you cannot move over took me . I dreamt that i was at the countryside where i spent a large portion of my childhood when suddendly the imagery changed fromt he countryside with my family to what seemed to be a let down trian station restroom . I was about to walk out when suddendly a Boy ran into the restroom laughing like a maniac and acting like someone who is eperiencign an excorcism . When the boy noticed me he stoped laughing and just kept looking at me with a evil grin . The boy was Pure white except for his ayes. I had seen people with fully dark ayes before but this time seemed to scare me more than ever. The oy had long white hair , pure snow white face , all his clothes were white ( he was wearing a white hoody, white loose fiting clothes which i usualy wear on my days off college and white shoes) . He then pointed at me and his grin turned to something that can be described as an emotion of ammusement when a child manages to trap a small animal . He startel laughing slightly and even though i was paralized with fear and couldnt move i did a thing that was unexpected of my slef instead of trying to run i started pushing myself to move towards him . For soe reason i started to display hostility towards that boy and just as i was about to reach him i swung my fist at him and then i woke up . Days later i noticed a white silet stadingbesides me for just 5 second and then it dissapeared. Ater this i have had unuusual dreams . Anyone got opinions even though it was just a dream is freaks me out thining about that person or thing . HELP !

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here's a pic of my GF, should I be worried now?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is one of the most intriguing of the paranormal myths out there for me. I find them genuinely terrifying, but at the same would really like to experience this. I think I would let them in. To see what happens. If they are vampires maybe I can be one to. if they are demons and rip me apart, I may regret the decision though.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Find this really interesting but i don't believe a lot of these stories. I think some people have written more than one story protending to be somebody else - not that they originally didn't witness a BEK. It's the way it is grammared that makes this fairly obvious to me (i can't be bothered to go scouting for examples).

I do believe that this entity is true though and not that i would want to witness it for myself, i would very much want to hear it from somebody i trust! Anyway getting onto the point i posted here anyway, I have a few strange occurences that have happened to me before (getting locked in my bedroom, strange static phone message, dogs barking at the corner of my living room) which i might one day post some of to get some feedback. I don't know if you can post photos on here but my grandads sister (not a close relative) who died last year/year before is possibly on a photo which was taken by one of her daughters. it's a ghostly figure in the mirror and it has scary deep socketed black eyes. The scary thing is i am %100 sure that this hasn't been doctored - why would somebody's daughter with a strong concience do this and disgrace her mother)??

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CabalX

Hopefully if we can get a few accountants in one place and we can start to look more closely, and maybe figure out what's going on with them.

Here's some of what Wikipedia has to say on the subject.

Accountant

An accountant is a practitioner of accountancy (UK) or accounting (US), which is the measurement, disclosure or provision of assurance about financial information that helps managers, investors, tax authorities and others make decisions about allocating resources.

The Big Four auditors are the largest employers of accountants worldwide. However, most accountants are employed in commerce and industry. Source

The article then goes on discussing different types of qualifications used around the world. Not very interesting if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by garland1234

Get your 20 posts in and then you can start a thread about your picture. It's probably better to do that than post them into a thread on a different subject where they may not be seen (or be deemed as off topic)

Be warned though, the skeptics will descend, but don't take anything personally, as mostly they are just trying to look at every alternative before a paranormal explanation.

Welcome to ATS and I'm looking forward to seeing your pics once you've got your post count up to start a thread

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Lol. Funny.

A bit elaborate, bit it still made me giggle.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
edit on 3/24/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/24/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CabalX

Hey I found this quite an interesting topic, luckily i have no experience with the BEks...this might sound lame, but monster quest had a show about people seen just hovering high in the sky, and they had a mexican police officer in texas or something, his story was he was on patrol cruising thru streets when out of the sky a tall thin woman just dropped from the sky in front of his car, the first thing he noticed was completely blacked eyes, he said he was paralyzed in fear, try to draw his gun but just couldnt, she (it) attacked him through the front window he threw the car in reversed and escaped, I remeber the story because he was a grown man and he was crying when he retold it, said he still had nightmares of those eyes, So if its legit, then they can fly!! Crazy though...Good post, spooky stuff!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
well here's a creepy story for you.

i live in queensland australia, and late at nite one night i heard a voice outside say "Babe, come here, i need a drink"

course i just ignored it; but after a minute or so the meaning sort of sank in and i was pretty scared.

the meaning, i had the distinct impression was, that i was to be the drink..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
omg, I have no experiance with BEK's but they are very scary, I will tell you though, that I happen to live in a veru haunted house with a malevoulent (cant spell it) spirit, and whenever he's around I get the utmost feelings of dread, and I reckon he's a demon, so thats what I think these BEK things are, I to would be interested to see wether they turn into adults or not, one thing's for sure... there scary as hell

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CabalX

hey, I know I am a little late to your party, but if you still have room I'd love to help! I live in Cornwall so would not be able to meet up or anything, but I'd really like to help
Ash xx

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by a bird

The more I read, the more intruged I get, I am thinking, what if they aren't demon, ghost, ufo or crypto, what if there some type of cross breed or a new one altogether!? Something we've never heard of,if so, I reckon we are all in trouble, espiacelly that 'were coming'

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hi guys, im a paranormal investigator researching the BEK's. Im looking to get in touch with people who have had a similar experience. contact me on d.kermit.email(at)gmail.com.

Please only serious emails.

Personally i believe it could be society projecting its fears about the youth of today and how they are all seen as dangerous.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 27/10/11 by Tebbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
BEKs are very real.

My neighbor was visited last week.
I arrived at my apartment late last monday. I stayed up till about three. I first heard a soft rapping on my door, but I decided to ignore it because I hear a lot of strange noises in my apartment at night. It eventually subsided. And that's when I heard some awful noises. I've experienced poltergeist phenomenon often, but this was different and all-together terrifying. It was a loud THUD followed by a heavy dragging sound. Very eerie. I spring up from bed and check the house out with my flashlight. Nothing was out of the ordinary so I retreated back to bed and soon was asleep.

The Next Day

My girlfriend picks me up from work and asks if I noticed anything strange last night.
"Well as a matter of fact..."

And here is my neighbors account.

Around 3 a.m. my neighbor (let's call him J.) there's a knocking at his door. Despite it being strange to receive a visitor so late, he decides to answer the door. What he encounters when he opens that door is at first surprising. It's two children. Twins - a boy and a girl. He describes them as very small, between ages 5-8. Very simple haircuts and they are wearing modest clothes (J. calls them "tunics"). Their eyes are black. unnaturally black.
They say to him, "We need to come in and use your phone."
J. is confused at this point. He inquires the little visitors about the whereabouts of their parents, but they respond with the same statement.
"We need to come in and use your phone."
J. is starting to freak out. He notices his dog is losing it at the door.
He tells them they can't come in but he will let them use his cell phone. He turns around to go for the phone and -
He wakes up an hour later on his couch. He's huddled up and he is wearing unconventional clothes for the closing week of June 2012. He is wearing a hoodie and sweat pants, as if he had been somewhere cold.
The next day was rough for him. He said he felt as if holes had been drilled into his head. This was the first time either of us had ever heard of BEKs.

Honestly, had I ever read of the phenomenon prior to his encounter, I would believed it all to be bogus. I do believe my neighbor's story and I heard those awful noises myself. This world is very strange...
Who knows what they could be.
The "missing time" aspect suggest abduction.
The need for permission to cross the thresh hold reminds us of vampire stories.
Perhaps they are beings that have been encountered throughout human history and recounted in folklore. It makes me think of old tales of mischievous imps and even leprechauns.
These of course are just speculations, but at this point that is all we can do.
I am sure that these black-eyed children are a genuine phenomenon - perhaps as ancient as the beginning of human civilization itself.

Oddly enough two days ago, we were recounting the whole ordeal and struck up a conversation about UFOs. I said, "They are there. All one has to do is watch the skies" when we see an object in the sky traveling south and then disappear from sight.

Life is strange indeed...

edit on 1-7-2012 by watchtheskies2012 because: misspelling.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Very interested in this topic but I think it has officially scared the crap out of me.

I just Googled the topic to see if any books have been written on the subject and I was almost instantly directed to a story that took place 3 years ago. The place it took place isn't even 20 miles from me, just drove through there today on the way to get groceries. Link Sorry if this has been linked in here once before. I am slowly working my way through the pages.

This topic is scary to begin with. Now I feel like it is practically in my backyard. I work with kids for a living and if one came to my door wanting in, or wanting help I would probably do it without a second thought. Now I don't know!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join