It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have been reading about these black-eyed children on and off for the past two weeks, since I first heard about them from a friend of mine who is very involved in the paranormal. However, the story I heard before reading about any of these harassment incidents was distinctly different from anything I've read about on the Internet (with one exception). According to him, about thirty years ago, these black-eyed children existed in scattered areas of low population, and possessed a strange intuitive understanding of how things (people?) work, and probably some manner of formidable psychic ability (this friend claims to have such powers himself). He went on to say that these strange children were rounded up as part of some government quarantine and not seen again.

I would like to explain what he meant more clearly, but this guy has a maddening tendency of withholding specific information when pressed for details. This is a mild curiosity on its own, but just today I was skimming links from Google on the matter and came across a post that seemed to reinforce the idea that these kids have an unusual understanding of something. The poster mentioned a BEK (female) whom he knew who supposedly "knew about things", whatever the hell that means (I'll try to dig up the link).

I'm not sure what to make of all this, but assuming the beings are real, I would very much like to meet one under controlled circumstances. If these beings are indeed bound by some unseen law regarding invitation, someone with enough resolve could jerk them around and possibly extract some useful information about the beings. I have never experienced any paranormal phenomena myself, and I may never, but this subject has definitely inspired interest in me. I don't want to encourage putting anyone at undue risk, but if anyone here encounters one of these children, I suggest interrogating it. Communicating with the BEKs directly may be the best way to learn about them. I would also like to know if anyone else has heard support for the first theory about BEKs.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience Kohr-Ah. I have been meaning to catch up on this thread for awhile.

Black eyed kids are an intriguing subject!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have just finished reading through the entire thread. Interesting topic! I have never had any experiances with BEK but seems as though many have. Great read

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey- did anyone ever actually think that BEKs could be related to grays, or shadows...or, both? ~just my speculation, of course, but they are all generally hostile to say the least. I'm aware it may sound silly, but it is an idea.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I've never had an experience with a black eyed kid (although my friend told me once that I have "black, soulless eyes" myself
), but I really enjoyed reading the first-hand accounts of others here.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nina.

It may be a silly thing to say, but maybe you should check out vamp/ were threads. Some first hand accounts can be interesting there too. Although there are more people around there who try posting up BS, some is interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

I haven't had the chance to read up on that section of ATS yet, but it seems interesting. I'll definitely take the time to check it out.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I, too, had read and heard about BEK's previously, and done a little research. I've also read this entire thread and most of the links. And, I have a little theory I'd like to run by y'all.

What if.. they DO have some form of 'mind control' or hypnotic suggestion, and part of what it does is make you see what they want you to see. I. E., when the mind control works, you see normal-looking kids with normal eyes and you let them in.

Only when the mind control fails for some reason, do you see the black eyes and get hit with the fear and terror. This theory would explain:

1) Why reports of BEK's are not more common - most people who encounter them don't realize what they've seen.
2) Why the BEKs seem to become angry and/or frustrated, and increasingly pushy and/or insistent when they begin to see that the target is not responding correctly.
3) Why the BEKs seem to expect their targets to give them what they ask for in spite of inappropriate speech, affect, and language.

So what do I think happens to the people who are successfully 'controlled'? I don't know. Perhaps they are drained of some 'life energy' or blood, perhaps the experiment is only to see if they will do what the BEK's ask of them, or perhaps they are abducted or killed. We will only find out for sure if we can find people who, upon reflection, had an 'odd' experience with a seemingly normal kid that might have been a BEK whose control was successful .. ? Apparently the usual 'modus operandi' is no witnesses, so looking for homicides and missing persons cases in which the victim was last seen with an unfamiliar child(ren) probably wouldn't be helpful.

This might also explain the 'silent partner' as one who is learning how to do the mind control, initially by observation. Or, in some cases, the silent one might be the trainer letting the trainee do it by himself but acting as backup ....

Well, what do you think?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
OK this is so in the real of vampires from what i read.

dont forget that one rule for vampires is that they have to be invited in before they can come into a house so my next sugestion and i'm being serious about this is to have some garlic and a cross and see what kind of reaction you get.

besides if someone shows up like that at my house i'd be 1 calling the cops 2 telling them to get lost or loose their teeth or my personal favorite.
3 yell theres no soiliciting here from behind the door

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't get to this site as often as I like to. Interesting topic indeed.
Trinity, have you talked about the other experiences you had with the strange guy that took you out to see the BEK? I would be interested in hearing about them. I tried to u2u you but apparently I don't have enough post

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

great theory heike!!

i have never seen one myself. *whew*

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

I like your analyzing opinion. It would be a good explanation. And (also to the poster below
i wouldn't rule them out as a type of vampire, if not at least very evil. Because the vampires in mythology did have to have an invitation- in some, at least; so they could be one kind. But don't forget that most evil- if not all- do have to have an opening, to call an invitation, some kind of weak spot to use to get into people's lives and mess with/kill/possess/otherwise extremely harm them. I'm still going more with the idea that they're demonic, rather than vampiric. And in mythology, not all vampires were actually demons.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i'll be honest and admit i haven't read this whole thread. i read part yesterday when a friend was looking at it and then i read through heike's theory and liked it.

i am going to throw in my own theory at the risk of it already having been said since i have a horrible attention span

is it possible that these are normal kids who ppl are scared of bc of their black eyes? i have known some pretty menacing kids myself that freak the *snip* out of me but they don't have black eyes.

w/ all the kids running freely around these days, it is no wonder that these kids may seemingly be w/out adult supervision bc they are!! lol

sure, there could be some BEK's that are evil, but don't forget, there are blue, brown, and green eyed children behind bars for killing maliciously.

just a thought

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
when i was 11 yrs old, my brother bill was 10 yrs and my sister sylvia was 9..my other sisters where diane 13 and my other sister mildred who died aged 1...my sisters shared a room and my brother and me the other..it was a 3 bedroom house with a small landing (( hall) at the top of the stairs connecting all 3 bedrooms and the bathroom...my sister diane being older was allowed to stay up later than us ..we where sent to bed at 8.30 and the light in the landing was switched off at 9 so where given half hour to get undressed \ toilet etc..one night my sister came into my room and got into bed with me and my brother saying she was scared of the little girl with cold skin in her bed..i told her she was dreaming and called mum to come put her back to bed...my sister shouted up mum had went out with dad to the pub and that she ( sister) was not coming up...so we just let her sleep with us till mum got home...the next night the same thing happened, my sister came in about 1 hr ( im guessing as i didnt have a clock) and said the girl was trying to get into her bed again..i set up in bed and was about to call mum when the s.hit was scared out of me..there on the landing dimly lit by some street light coming through the curtains was a girl about the height of a 7 yr old with shoulder length black hair and what i can only describe as a skull for a face because you could see black sockets where the eyes should have been..i started screaming for the light to be switched on \there was a ghost etc..my mum rushed up the stairs and shouted at me for scaring the others etc but didnt believe me...the next night while in bed my brother nipped me in the side and i woke up with his hand over my mouth..he was curled up in a ball and said he had woken to goto the toilet when he noticed a face at the bottom of our bed ( he had pulled his feet up away from it into a ball)..i pulled the blanket down about only to see the same girl now standin half way in our bed (her body seamed to be standing right though the bed )...i through back the blankets and ran for the light switch and flicked it on..the girl vanished before i could turn round...both me and my bother ran into my parents room shouting about the ghost but again where told we where dreaming etc...later that night i heard my dad shouting and i went into there room...my mum and dad where awake and my mum said she was woken by a voice saying said mummy -mummy im cold my mother said she was half asleep and thought it was my sister sylvia and pulled the blankets back and she got in between my mum and dad..when she turned to hug her and at the same time my dad jumped up shouting what the hell is that its freezing and the girl vanished..my mum thinks it was my dead sister...she never returned after that night...i never connected a skull face with black eye sockets with a face with black eyes but thinking about it today she could have had just black eyes and not a skull face...this is a true story..my parents and brother and sister will swear on the bible to it..

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

great story man these kind of things never happen to me but then again i dont know if i want it to

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

That is some scary stuff! I would just about poop in my pants

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

So, new part to the theory of BEKS: some could be ghosts? But not malicious? Did that one want to scare you or cause harm? you might think "I don't know!!" at that question, but people usually have a strangeness where they can tell the basic intention.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread.

I believe them to be demonic in origin.

When reading about these "BEK's" I felt very uncomfortable and apprehensive, normally I don't feel this way reading or watching anything paranormal, but I did this time.

It is very strange.

I would like to meet one, only for the opportunity to tie the thing up so I could take video and pictures.

That would be a pretty awesome event.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This may be nothing, or something I don't know, anyway, I started reading about this BEK stuff when I had a strange experience, walking home from work one night, It was about 2 years ago I worked in a group home with disabled people that was only three blocks away from my apartment, My shift was over at 11pm, My boyfriend had our only car out of town at work. Anyway I used to cut through the school yard up the street from my apartment because it took a whole ten minutes off of my walk. I came around a corner and there was a teenager sitting on the steps in a door of the school under a light, all by himself. he must have been 14-16 years old, wearing jeans, a brown sweater (which I thought was a little odd seeing as I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt and still sweating badly) and he also had on a black baseball cap. At first I thought nothing of it, and just kind of passed it off as one of those things, I didn't say anything to him just kept walking, then he looked at me stood up and started to approach I stopped because I thought maybe he needed help or something and being a social worker, helping is what I do, he didn't say anything just stared at me and as he got closer (still not talking) I saw his face it was cold, emotionless and his eyes, looked black, but it was dark so I couldn't tell for sure, as soon as I saw his face, I was filled with unmentionable fear, I turned and started to walk very quickly away across the field, for some reason I felt if I ran then he'd get me so I walked (really fast) and until I reached the side walk I felt if I turned around that would be the end of me. as soon as I was on the sidewalk I turned around to see if he was still there but he was gone, and when I got home all I could do was cry, shake and hug my dog. I haven't been able to set foot in that school yard again, before I was transfered to another house I went out of my way to avoid that place.

And More Recently, not even two weeks ago, I had a dream about a man with all black eyes standing in some nearby trees watching me push my little nephew on a swing, and once again that all to familiar get the heck out of dodge fast feeling came over me...

thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone had actually documented any of these cases. Over the past few weeks I have dug up a lot of information on BEKs, but many of these stories I collected don't even have a place or a date to accompany them. I have also heard BEKs compared to vampires, MIB, greys, manifestation of negative energy, demonic entities, angels, shadow people, changellings, tommyknockers and revenants, the mylingars, the children from the book the Midwich Cuckoos and the movie The Village of the Damned, and the Indigo Children.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join