It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another msg. from another anonymous "extraterrestrial helper?"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Why would someone just drop such a significant and potentially groundbreaking invention?

I suspect that it was because he could draw the plans and form the theory, but when it came to building the device, it did not work as expected... and a lot of people tried it and told him so.

This is a farily common thing. You see lots of speculative designs on the Internet. I don't know if you saw the "Mythbusters" show where they tried to build some of the devices found on the Internet, only to discover that the plans are unworkable and were apparently made by someone with no build experience. And, of course, they didn't work, even after experts sank $10k and a month into engineering the parts and fixing the errors.

But then why is this information still flowing around?

Because people want to believe.

The government ignores it if it doesn't work and isn't a fraud.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes I've seen several episodes of MythBusters like that. I actually thought of that while I made the majority of my posts. They did it once where they actually made perpetual motion machines like this, but more simplistic. Some of them worked but were too ridiculously slow and ineffective to be viable. A similar thing happened with some plans for a jetpack, where it all worked on paper, but posed problems in real life, like asking for a giant motor to be bolted directly onto a thin sheet of metal on someone's back. Although with slight modifications, that design did actually work.

If I've noticed anything, it's that inventions and technology is very finnicky. If you are wiring something and you put one wire out of place, the entire thing won't work. But if you get it just perfect, it can do something amazing. I reckon' technology of this sort is like that. If people tinker around with it, they may stumble upon the perfect way of setting it up, and it will actually work. But like inventing the lightbulb, you have to test 1000 different materials and setups before you get it right.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Anyone wanting information on the plans for the motor should email zeropoint. Also, a video is available. The blueprints (three large pages with hundreds of notations giving precise details on function, metallurgy, etc) and the video enable understanding somewhat; but they allow one to assemble the motor, which is illegal in USA.

I wonder if it's illegal in Canada too? Worth pursuing? It sounds like that is even more detailled than the PDF we already have.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah, lol, maybe this guy is from one of these places...

Et Here

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
All i have to say is, if you are an ET, and you want as many as possible humans know about you or about some devices that are of great help, then why not use the internet?

Doesnt have to be HOAX just because they use internet to try to raech as many humans as possible

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Anyone wanting information on the plans for the motor should email zeropoint. Also, a video is available. The blueprints (three large pages with hundreds of notations giving precise details on function, metallurgy, etc) and the video enable understanding somewhat; but they allow one to assemble the motor, which is illegal in USA.

I wonder if it's illegal in Canada too? Worth pursuing? It sounds like that is even more detailled than the PDF we already have.

I would be willing to bet that the device isn't illegal in the US. Unless, of course, it's running on plutonium or uranium.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, if you're going to hoax, I for one appreciate it if you put some real effort into it. At the very least cook up some photos as good as those on www.worth1000.com. Technical manuals are good, too.

P.S. -- After taking a quick look at the confusing website with its long pages of rantings, I don't hold out a lot of hope for it. But it certainly illustrates how ambitious and creative a total lunatic can be.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
First i would like to say for those of you who honestly beleive a reptillian conspiracy or that some kind of ET can save 6.5 billion people....

Earth is our little planet with a population of over 6.5 billion people even a type 3 civilization could not save an entire planet. We will have to save our selves. If we cannot then perhaps it was not mean't to be for the Human race. In 60 years of secrecy mostly technology why would they disclose the information now just to dissapoint everyone when you find out that UFO tech etc is all man made.

Alies would never be interested in earth for it's people maybe it's resources we would merely be nothing but wild animals to an advanced alien invader and easilyy wiped out or taken as slave labor of pets. People have to realize it is not logical to interfere with an inferior race or it's developement. Including saving us from ourselves. Why would an alien species save a primative world? they would not or at least i would not. It is not logical to save the human race from extinction quite the opposite actually.

The only interest they would have in a human is biological studies to see what we are made of.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The only interest they would have in a human is biological studies to see what we are made of.

That's about the only reason I can figure, too. There are billions of rocky planets and asteroids and other assorted junk floating around out there with plenty of resources for the taking. They don't need to pick ours. So the only thing I can think of that an alien might be interested in is the way DNA has developed within our particular biosphere. If they still haven't figured out how a bunch of chemicals can form into an intelligent, self-aware being.

But, again, trying to guess alien motivations when we don't have any good proof of any aliens to begin with, or if they exist they are so alien we can hardly comprehend them, is just a church exercise.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well, if you're going to hoax, I for one appreciate it if you put some real effort into it. At the very least cook up some photos as good as those on www.worth1000.com. Technical manuals are good, too.

I think you missed the 230 page manual filled with blueprints and schematics...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
230 page peice of crap in my personal opinion beleive what you want but if any of you people try to build some of this stuff a guarentee failure. I think star Trek has it right when it comes to interference of lesser civilized species. Any intellegent lifeform would not come to Earth and disrupt our timeline.

Chances are damn near impossible for a bipedial humanoid Alien pressence anywhere else in the Universe. Think of a jellyfish flying a starship or maybe even a race of machines that evolved from a once biological race possibly who knows.

Unless one of you people can proove this wrong it is only logical to assume If aliens were in our solar system they would just bypass us due to our inferiority and lack of advanced technologies. There is no spiritual connection most alien encounters and abduction have been prooven to be less then accurate. I beleive Aliens exist but until we get our # together and develope Interstellar travel like warp drive at the least which we can we just have nothing to power it except for maybe a sonar fusion drive or whatever tickles our fancy.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I will overlook the fact that you think Star Trek is reality.

Chances are damn near impossible for a bipedial humanoid Alien pressence anywhere else in the Universe. Think of a jellyfish flying a starship or maybe even a race of machines that evolved from a once biological race possibly who knows.

Why does it matter what they look like? Nobody ever said that whatever the entity was that conveyed this matter was a bipedal humanoid. We haven't seen or even heard exactly what type of 'extraterrestrial' it came from.

Please tell me how a race of machines or a jellyfish is any more likely to be present than a bipedal humanoid, anyways. Earth has given rise to bipedal humanoid creatures. That alone dramatically raises the statistical probability that other intelligent races would be of the same design. No matter how you look at it, the universe is (most likely) an infinite place, and it is still growing. Thus, the probablity that there is another intelligent race somewhere else in an infinite amount of space is 1. Over a long enough time or distance, the probability for anything gradually approaches 1. We have already discovered what... at least 19,000 'inhabitable' planets, or planets that would be suited for life under the right conditions?

But I digress, we are getting off the topic and into another one. We aren't here to debate aliens themselves, we are debating the technology itself. And I still stand by the fact that until someone tries to build one, we will never be able to say one way or the other. Nobody has the right to say that the ideas are right, or wrong, until someone tries to build one. Or at least proves a flaw in any of the designs that would make it impossible to build.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I think you missed the 230 page manual filled with blueprints and schematics...

No, that's just what I was talking about. I appreciate somebody who can really put some effort into something. Even if some of the drawings are upside-down. And maybe they would have looked a little better had they been done by a real draftsman, or on a CAD program, instead of what looks like was some guy sitting at a kitchen table with a ruler and a #2 pencil.

I do find it interesting that the website itself doesn't seem to attribute it to an extraterrestrial source. Did I miss that somewhere? Where did that come in?

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Now that I look back, I don't recall where the extraterrestrial reference came from. The mission statement says that the information came from 'God itself':

In January 1985, the Creator of the Universe, the Total Mind and Total Energy of All (this is what the source of our information identified itself as) initiated a process with our small group to pass along a message to the residents of Earth. The Creator Force spoke to a woman and asked if It could use her mind. Most of the information was given directly to her in a clear and unmistakable voice from within. It also communicated in other ways to other people and validated the accuracy of all of It's information with many small miracles. The message was to tell people how to construct magnetically activated devices for our continuance, along with some details about how our universal systems actually function. To that end, we carefully recorded how the devices were to be made, and we are attempting to share them by sending drawings and explanations to people around the world. We were told that all of these units are already functioning at different places in the Universe....

Magnetic Energy; Mission Statement, Page 2

I suppose God can be classified as an extraterrestrial entity though, since it isn't from Earth. I think people mainly just got misled by the original post.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
First of all i did not say Star Trek was reality. I beleive however that other species even our selves once we get to the point of interstellar travel will probably adopt something like the prime directive which basically was the rule that you weren't able to interfere with a planets natural development as it could have long lasting reprocussions like severely damaging their culture and lively hoods. Humans are well to primative for anything else in the Galaxy to give a # about.

As for alien physical development we can't even comprehend what they look like just like us to them. Humanity developed through a series of genetic mutations fluking out. An alien would not look like a human at all because the chances of them evolving the same way we did is slim to none. We could find a billion new species of intellegent beings none of which would look like us in anyway. The possibility of ET to human contact is near zero for at least another 1 to 200 years away.

We are on the verge of breaking our limitations as a species and spreading to the stars. Now however is not the time for us to do so so i will say that if we want to contact another species we will have to visit them or send communications. chances are they would not be able to comprhend us for all we know they may communicate with telepathy or maybe infrared who knows.

Bottom line is no ET smarter and more advanced then us would ever come here no interest in a primative, industrial and pre interstellar species like humanity. Even though our potential has yet to be reached.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This technology probably already exists.remember the powers that be can hold anything down for as long as it keeps there pockets fat!!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Let me get my old orgone generator out of the garage and hook them all up together. See what happens.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor Chances are damn near impossible for a bipedial humanoid Alien pressence anywhere else in the Universe.

That's a very big statement. I would think and hope that a bipedal humaniod race would be a popular species to gain intelligence. And therefore prevalent within the Universe. After all, we, ourselves have gone from crude airplanes to space flight in less than 100 years. A blink in time to the universe.

[edit on 3/13/2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

We have already discovered what... at least 19,000 'inhabitable' planets, or planets that would be suited for life under the right conditions?

That is not correct. We have discovered Extra solar planets, yes, but no where near 19,000 and none have been listed as 'inhabitable'.

Click Here and also here for a more recent update.

[edit on 3/13/2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So what's happening, has any of the devices been made and tested yet?

[edit on 25-4-2006 by just theory]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join