It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another msg. from another anonymous "extraterrestrial helper?"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
STOP THE PRESSES! MYSTERY SOLVED!

All of the so called "alien technologies" described in PDF file are simply bogus inventions from scientific wantabees. For instance, if you search "Ro-mag generator" You get a long list of "free energy" groupees. I am not an expert in the "open source" energy but if you read all the patents issued over the last 10 years you would think these people would have at least one washing machine running off these devices.

I even searched the patent numbers at USPTO and found similar language, pictures, and technology description as what is described in the PDF file. I believe after ten years of negative cash flow they just repackaged their lonely, non-working patents into a "Alien technologies". Very sad and shame on anyone who takes this stuff seriously.

This silly post shows a number of these loons:
www.curezone.com...
Check the patent numbers and details at www.uspto.gov

If you are still not sure consider why would aliens provide detailed specs on devices already patented at USPTO? Oh - because they need more funding or they need to sell more books.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown
STOP THE PRESSES! MYSTERY SOLVED!

All of the so called "alien technologies" described in PDF file are simply bogus inventions from scientific wantabees. For instance, if you search "Ro-mag generator" You get a long list of "free energy" groupees. I am not an expert in the "open source" energy but if you read all the patents issued over the last 10 years you would think these people would have at least one washing machine running off these devices.

I even searched the patent numbers at USPTO and found similar language, pictures, and technology description as what is described in the PDF file. I believe after ten years of negative cash flow they just repackaged their lonely, non-working patents into a "Alien technologies". Very sad and shame on anyone who takes this stuff seriously.

This silly post shows a number of these loons:
www.curezone.com...
Check the patent numbers and details at www.uspto.gov

If you are still not sure consider why would aliens provide detailed specs on devices already patented at USPTO? Oh - because they need more funding or they need to sell more books.

I think it's allright that your a sceptic, we all have our own right to an opinion. Your arguments do little to sway me though, but that shouldn't be your goal ofcause. Just to participate and perhaps get closer to the truth working together, let me share with you why.

The argument that if any of these patents that you found were valid they would have a working device "by now". I see you thinking, but are you taking into account the possibility that perhaps someone would not like it if 6 billion dollars of the world economy (I think it's in that ballpark) were abruptly eliminated with a single invention? Is it possible that these devices have been invented since the time of Tesla and every time has been "stopped" ? Is it possible?

Some would say the that something like that could never be kept a secret. I would agree, but on the other hand, we've had an exposure and a TRIAL (named "The Pentagon Papers") about the instigated Vietnam war, about how no north vietnamese submarine attacked any US vessel, and how no american sailors therefore were killed... and I dare you to find ONE amongst 10 of your friends who would do anything but laugh at you should you approach them and say: "say fellars, did you know the attack in the Gulf of Tonkin which started the Vietnam war was a hoax perpurtrated by the US millitary?".

So people can't imagine that ANYTHING big could be kept a secret, when the reality is actually much much much more mad. In fact, even when americas biggest war, biggest war scandale is also exposed as a hoax played on the american people..... even then... after the press and the trial.... who knows about it?

I would say our confindence in our own level of awareness is perhaps slightly exaggerated, but that's just my opinion.

So I don't see the thinking your proposing, having very much realistic appeal. You may not agree.

Reality is what should concern us though. Building one of these blueprints should be possible and it's where I keep turning the attention in this thread. If the blueprints are a hoax we can all have a good laugh about it, so even you might become motivated to support that approach.

Perhaps a company could be made interested? A small company with some curious people motivated to spend a few weekends playing around with this stuff? Or perhaps the most logical approach would be to contact a free energy group? ....Steven Greer would be my personal nr. one. hmmmm I think I will get right on it....

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The magnetic device I was talking about earlier was very simple. You put a series of magnets inside a circle plasitc pipe, like a tube. Imagine a fingerring with magnets on the inside all pointing in the same magnetic direction ( + / - ).

Then you remove an area of the magnets in the order of perhaps 1/12 inside the "ring". What you have now is a plastic pipe / circle, with magnets on the inside all pointing in the same magnetic direction (+ / -) all pointing towards the middle, and the other side all pointing away from the circle. Except you took out a small area so there is a "hole" in the series of magnets.

Excuse my lame explanation but I would have to draw this in order to explain it better.

NOW... you simply take a spinning wheel with a magnetic plate glued on to it and place in the middle. I saw this on video.... it turns! The question is if this could pull a generator? It probably would depend on the size of the "magnetic horseshoe ring"?

Easy to test, I already bought the magnets, I will of cause share my findings.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Oh - because they need more funding or they need to sell more books

Then why are they giving the information away for free "for the good of all mankind" if that is their goal?

Look, I don't really believe that the information was given by aliens either. Especially not from God. But we still have a bunch of ideas for machines at our disposal. I say the least we could do is to try them out and see if they work, instead of just passing up something that may actually have potential. Even if it doesn't work, the ideas and concepts will inspire new people to try and create such a device. And eventually, somebody is going to get it right. So much of modern technology has been inspired by Sci-fi that it's not even funny. Do we really know the extent of magnetism? It could be used for lots of things we don't know. I think it is pretty easy to get into the idea that two magnets of opposite charge facing each other, suspended in the air and supported properly, will continue to repel and thus SPIN indefinately, or until their charges run out. I realize that physics says free energy is impossible, though.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Oh - because they need more funding or they need to sell more books

Then why are they giving the information away for free "for the good of all mankind" if that is their goal?

Exactly !

Look, I don't really believe that the information was given by aliens either. Especially not from God.

We all have a right to believe what ever we want, even not to believe at all. However! In this context what you or I or any one else "believes" couldn't be less relevant. Beflief belongs in the church, this is about science. IF these blueprints are from advanced knowledge, how would unadvanced science be a measuring tool? Doesn't make any sense when you think about it. So I'm totally behind you on the "hand on" approach !

But we still have a bunch of ideas for machines at our disposal. I say the least we could do is to try them out and see if they work, instead of just passing up something that may actually have potential. Even if it doesn't work, the ideas and concepts will inspire new people to try and create such a device.

Exactly !

And eventually, somebody is going to get it right. So much of modern technology has been inspired by Sci-fi that it's not even funny.

ha ha ofcause, didn't even think of that. Well said.

Do we really know the extent of magnetism?

Oh yeah, we're humans after all, we know everything

It could be used for lots of things we don't know. I think it is pretty easy to get into the idea that two magnets of opposite charge facing each other, suspended in the air and supported properly, will continue to repel and thus SPIN indefinately, or until their charges run out. I realize that physics says free energy is impossible, though.

Mainstream science has said a lot of things they years later even laugh at themselves. We really have to make room for new ideas.

BESIDES, when the naysayers say: "you can't create energy, only convert energy!" THEY ARE RIGHT!!! and the typical thing about this is that no one is claiming to create energy, but in fact to (in the case of magnets) to convert magnatism into kinetic energy (I belive it's called) meaning in this case electricity.

So again, free energy advocates are not claiming that you can create energy, but that you can convert energy available all around you, magatism etc.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So you want to build some stuff? First, you need the parts. Alminal W16 is sold by Imperial Aluminium Co., Ltd. They were the only company I could find via Google. They have a login page with contact info, and that's it. link

If you want to build the cold fusion motor, you'll need palladium. It's relatively cheap right now; only $290 US dollars per troy ounce. You need more than 100 ounces of palladum. I hope you have a credit card.
Palladium at room temperature has the curious property of absorbing up to 900 times its own volume of hydrogen. When palladium is heated, hydrogen diffuses through it.

Now I want to buy some palladium and stick it in a jar of hydrogen peroxide, just to see what happens.

For several of the devices, you need TiAlCo-B metal. And you get to make it yourself! Good luck bringing magnesium to it's melting point without setting fire to your lab. It's do-able, but not without special equipment.

One of the devices (I can't remember which right now) requires a TiAlCo-B coating on the outer surface of an aluminum bowl. There is no information on how to do this. Perhaps electroplating? You can do that easily with a crock pot, some jewelers pickle (Sparex is an example) and powdered TiAlCo-B. Use the leftovers after you machine some parts.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've sent a link to SEAS (Dr. Greers efforts to bring us free energy).

Subject: Are you aware of these blueprints?
text: www.magneticenergy.org.uk...

Sincerely

(my name)

SEAS RESPONSE
Does a prototype exist yet?

thanks,

(lady's name at SEAS) I couldn't decide if I could print her name or not, it WAS a personal email exchange, don't know the right vs. wrong in this situation

SEAS

MY RESPONSE
Hello Debbie

Thank you for your respond.

I'm not aware unfortunately if such a prototype exists or not. I'm sending you these information because I know of your sincer intentions, integrity and reach. Hope they can lead to something, for the sake of all of us. If they are a hoax I guess there is only one way to find out, and that is to build one I would assume.

Sincerely

xxx Cade

SEAS RESPONSE
Dear Brian,

Thanks so much for the information. We really appreciate it.

Best wishes,

(Ladys name from SEAS)

MY RESPONSE
Well thank you. Since a possitive outcome of your mission would benefit us all, this must therefore be a teameffort, and last I checked, it appeared I myself might have fallen a tad behind in this respect ha ha

I admire all of you so much, all my love and support goes out to all of you. Please extend my warm feeling of support to Dr. Greer. Thank you

....no hurry back to work and give us all free energy !!!! no no, just kidding ofcause

Sincerely

xxx Cade

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've never heard of SEAS. I'll go do some searching.

Hopefully all of those spelling and grammar errors (at least eight in all your responses) didn't make them think any less of the message. Good work on trying to get some 'professional' opinions on it, though.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Hopefully all of those spelling and grammar errors (at least eight in all your responses) didn't make them think any less of the message. Good work on trying to get some 'professional' opinions on it, though.

I'll remember next time to share the fact that english is my second language, Danish is my first, thanks for the info

www.seaspower.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I am the owner of www.magneticenergy.org.uk... here in England.

I found today from my web statistics that there are lots of hits coming from Abovetopsecret so I've looked in.

For your info, I copied a previous site at www.magneticenergy.com... which has now disappeared, as has apparently happened before. There was a request on that site for people to copy and host the site outside the U.S. (as there still is, and I encourage you to download the pdf. file, at least, and keep it on your hard-drive and also on CD), to keep the information safe and to distribute it as widely as possible.

I had found that Magnetic Energy.com site after reading on the Spiritual School of Ascension website www.ascendpress.org... that there will soon come a time when electrical and radioactive technologies will no longer work because of changes to the planet (I can't remember the details off-hand).

Having become accustomed over the years to the reality of channeling from higher consciousness/dimensional sources it seemed to me that the material on the Magnetic Energy website is indeed from higher sources and is a gift to mankind of the greatest significance. However I am no scientist so I am merely hosting the site in the hope that someone will find it and develop the devices described.

As someone else posted (above) there is currently a similar discussion at the Godlike Productions forum, started by 'Anonymous', who to my mind is extra-terrestrial (living here on Earth, obviously), strongly urging us to take this information seriously and start making these devices urgently.

My belief is that the information is genuine and I too would urge and encourage those of you who are open-minded enough to consider attempting to build some of these devices, to go ahead with all possible haste. It does not matter that other contributors are sceptical, but certainly we are all waiting to see whether the devices work or not.

Recently I had my site listed at Boundaries of Science webring, from which about a dozen people from around the world showed enough interest to want to form a group to support each other in their efforts to build the devices. We have decided to join a rather dormant yahoo group called magneticenergy for the purpose.

As you have seen, whoever is offering this information about free magnetic energy devices is not setting out to make money. Equally, nor am I. It should be clear to all of us that the world desperately needs this technology and I hope we will be able to do something to make it a reality.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade

I'll remember next time to share the fact that english is my second language, Danish is my first, thanks for the info

www.seaspower.com...

he english is better than mine and i did english as a first language
i dont ever bother with appostrophies, capitals and fullstops any more
even my spelling sucks and yes, im behind the just build it and see idea

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Now this is getting interesting. We have a little mini-Serpo on our hands

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Abovetopsecret.com Phillip. There are a lot of people here who have questions about your website. So you don't really know any more about the PDF than we do, you are just hosting it as well?

I have one question though. If your name is Phillip Snow, who is Kevin O.? He has to be the original owner of magneticenergy.com, as there are mentions of him stretching back to 1999. You don't have any ways of contacting him, do you?

If you have any more information that hasn't been discussed on our board earlier, I'm sure everyone here would be grateful for you to shed some light on the topic. Do you know anything we don't?

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hello Yarcofin,

No, I can't be of much help I'm afraid.

I let Kevin (I didn't know about the 'O') know that I'd copied his site and he replied on 3rd January 2005 as follows:

Thank you so much for doing that! I am aware of ascendpress.org and I think it is excellent! I will try to keep in touch and keep you updated.
Many blessings,
Kevin

but I haven't had any word from him since.

So I'm simply acting as custodian, and I'm happy to see that the site is being discussed here and on Godlike forum. Actually both threads were instigated by the extraterrestrial (?) representative of the Galactic Federation of Light (?) having one more shot at urging us to make these magnetic devices. Clearly it's very urgent. I'm not sure why I put the (?)s there, because I feel sure that that's where the info is from. Just a touch of doubt I guess, not having had direct contact.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've been sitting on this site for the last year or so but not making much effort to get the info 'out there'. Someone warned me that I was risking my own safety in hosting it, and I took the site off for a few weeks. But then my higher self got the better of my lower self and I decided that reincarnation means never having to worry about such things! Especially when uplifted by good karma. So I put it back up again.

Maybe the time has now come for this info to be 'out there' and being taken seriously. Just a couple of weeks ago I finally started an email group list for the people who had seen my site listed on Boundaries of Science webring and discussions have started. And with these threads going now, perhaps this means the time is right. If so, success is at hand, and I urge everyone to action.

And if anyone can set up a mirror domain in other countries e.g. www.magneticenergy.fr or .de please do so. I could email all the separate files for ease of putting the site together.

Cheers
Philip

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello Philip, and welcome to ATS.

I happened across the PDF file from your document while making the rounds and coming across the original post at GLP you referenced. As this is my prefered forum for internet discussion, and as I could not find any preexisting reference of the document, I began this thread. If I hadn't, it would have surely appeared here soon after anyway.

To the best of my knowledge, a prototype of the water purifier is under construction by a friend of another member, mrjenka, who is in an engineering post-grad program at Drexel, a prestigous university located in Pennsylvania, USA. mrjenka's friend originally thought they would have it compelte by the end of this week...

I would advise keeping in touch with him, as if the prototype does in fact work, you might want to pass the information on through your web site.

We have also had several members (myself included) express a direct interest in pursuing the possibility of fabricating one of the more simple objects. We have also had a several physicists here review the designs, to mixed reviews.

Regarding any effort to more proactively "spread the word," if I may, I would suggest delaying any such effort until one or more of these designs have been independently verified by any one.

In parting, I have a quick question: Do you still have a way to get in touch with Kevin?

It would be interesting to learn more about the origin of these documents. It has been observed by more than one individual that the more explanatory sections of the document don't read as if they were necessarily written by someone completely lucid in thought...

Thank you in advance, and ocne again, welcome to ATS...

sdrumrunner

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
sdrumrunner, thanks for that.

Shortly after saying yesterday to Yarcofin that I had no contact with Kevin O, one of 'my' group received a message from someone who had had contact over the years. To quote:

Over the past few years, I have been in contact with Kevin, the gentleman who was responsible for the original www.magneticenergy.com/ web site. For reasons of unfortunate circumstances Kevin has dropped out of the magnetic community for what I hope turns out to be a temporary period. He is a remarkably good person who has higher ideals and I wish him well. He has an interesting story to tell regarding these magnetic devices. He was far along in constructing the magnetic water pump, which is powered by two Mini-Romags I believe. I have his snail mail address and I can contact him in that manner if necessary. I don’t believe he is presently wired for e-mail or if he is, he is not in a position to share at this time.

So perhaps Kevin will come back on the scene again.

Philip

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sounds like he either totally snapped, or dropped it entirely (either by his own will, or perhaps influenced by someone else.), and proceeded to become a hermit.

Why would someone just drop such a significant and potentially groundbreaking invention? Perhaps 'the government' intervened and stopped him? But then why is this information still flowing around?

There is also the potential that he removed himself from the internet and magnetic scene to remove all distractions, and devote himself entirely to maybe creating some or all of these machines. But 6 years seems like a lot to spend like that. I'm afraid this probably won't just be a temporary disappearance, he is probably gone for good.

And what about this Jean-Louis Naudin person? Has anybody attempted to contact him yet? Sounds like he also knew Kevin somewhat personally, and may have some information to shed on the subject as well. If his AOL account is still active, even.

I am interested if Kevin is the original recipient of the information, or simply another "mirror", passing the information along. For any clarification that isn't in the manual, we would have to find this person, if in fact it is a person. I would assume the farthest back we could go would be the 'channeller' who initially got this information.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have sent an email to Jean-Louis Naudin and Dave Squires about the device, asking if they know how to contact Kevin O, if they have any more information to share that was not on the website, and if they have ever built a prototype. When/if I get a response back, I'll let the board know.

Update: The mail sent to Dave Squires has come back. His email no longer exists.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I found this site users.rcn.com... the pdf is also sourced on this site, and it states
the pdf encapsulates all the materials that were written by Gerald Orlowski.
It seems that Rory Johnson built a magnetic motor and was about to
sell to a bus company, until something stopped the deal.

On the glp thread it implies this is alien tech? is 631 Orlowski?
Link www.newebmasters.com...
has two patent links for rory but on the first site it states he passed away but one of the patents, the propulsion system seems to be quite recent?

Link www.unexplainable.net... implies the ro mag generator is a creation of Rory.
Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Found more info.
www.keelynet.com...
This site mentions a Kevin as orlowski's son, could this be Kevin O?.

Just an idea but if this info has been supressed very much then, it must be difficult to get this info out, that may be why the anon and alien element has been added?

So even if the alien tech idea is a hoax it does not mean the devices do not work.
Or it could all be a hoax

Searching google for Gerald Orlowski gives some interesting links.
3rd from bottom link has a Gerald J Orlowski email address.
But is probably another person?

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Piram]

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Piram]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Very interesting find Piram
. Good digging. The information is all slowly starting to be assembled.

First the U.S. Department of Energy issued a "gag" order and then a "grab" order (See Appendix 2), which is why Rory Johnson moved all his motors and technology out of his lab in the middle of the night and moved to California, and shortly thereafter he mysteriously died. Some inside information revealed that OPEC had been keeping track of all competitive technology and he was #1 on their Hit List! He was about to manufacture the motors through a nationwide dealership. Some motors still exist but the owner wants several million dollars for them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join