It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats testimonials...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
ok this is a serious topic please no bull # to the board...

testimonials are the comments made by individuals who have undergone an experience with the father and his son the christ body...

just breathing in its own is a testimony to the father...

yet, there are other occurences of his presence and that is what this post is about...

ill start it off...

i have had two divine interventions and possibly more i were not aware of...

the first being a night following my discontent with the world and praying for death. the following day i got into a car accident not of my doing, i was t slammed on my immediate left side door...
i walked away from the accident with no scratches and pletty of more faith...

the second i found a small birds feather before my car door in the morning, because of the respect i have for all that is i kept it...
at lunch i decided not to take my car out and walked to the gas station across the street and found an even larger feather in my path and kept that one as well...
after work there was an opportunity to get company drunk and lucid...
i declined and went to a friends house to commune and chill...
on the way home about 40 ft before my driveway my clutch became dissambled and had just enough force to park the car in my driveway...

i frequently see world events that are pivotal before they take place...

i frequently converse with the father and recieve from him much wisdom while asleep...

well that is an ok start hopefully...

1 love and peace...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I had a conversion experience that I interpreted as the direct revelation of God's existence; however, I have learned from bitter experience never to share the details of these events except when only believers are in the audience. Indeed the believer simply says "cool" while the non-believer says that your are "crazy". In the end the believer still believes, the non-believer still does not believe. These events are only for the edification of the person who experienced them. In the end to post a description of such events on a Forum such as this will only open the door from ridicule of the non-believers. Indeed I have "been there, done that" and can tell you from experience how the non-believers will behave.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
for i understand...
"experiences gained are tools for the wise and fuel for the fools at heart" me...

and to testify one must not have fear...

but only the faith that breathes life in all of us...

so either bring on the ridicule or bring on the testimonies...

man some humans are just that hu man...

and some men are more than that when they become be in g s....

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well I might write up my experience and post it. But not this session, perhaps in a day or two. It is not something that can be done in five minutes or less and right now it is very late where I am at and I am about to fall over asleep on the computer keyboard. Next time I am logged into ATS I will check this thread and see how it is doing. If there are more testimonies, I might decide to post. However it has been my experience that this normally only draws ridicule from the non-believers and silence from the Christians.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i hardly know because i dont judge by it but to sum it up...

the father says something like be away from me for i know you not, and i assume that is most persons afraid to express faith in the great father and his son the christ body...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Great to read words of His works within the lives of others Bigsage...

The Lord has influenced my life for the better many times...He was by my side when all others turned away...He showed me love and acceptance when all others poured scorn...He turned my footsteps from a path of darkness and offered me Salvation if I but took Him into my heart.

As for individual testimonials...there are many.

...a poem/song I wrote for Him:

Set my embers aglow,
Coax them to a flame.
Dear Father let me know,
How I may honour Thy Name.

Feed to me dear Father,
Your sustaining love.
Breathe in me dear Father,
So I may surely be saved.

Open my eyes dear Father,
So I may see your face.
Open my heart dear Father,
So I may feel your grace.

Be in me, oh Glorious Lord,
Be my firm foundation.
Let ears be opened to your Word,
So all may find salvation.

Fan the flames to brilliant light,
Your torch to shine eternal.
From all walks came to the path of right,
Your guidance are whispers internal.

Humbly I present myself,
A simple sinner, before you.
Stumbling upon uneven ground,
Unsure of what is true.

Clear my mind of clouds and mist,
For this traveller seeks your peace.
Renew me Lord and I promise you this,
My praises shall not cease.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
and i appreciate the addition to the post...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The Infinite Intelligence blinks not at the darkness for it is the darkness as well. All who serve self and all who serve others serve the infinite creator equally. All the so called evil people of the world that serve self still serve the creator for they are the creator. All who take the other side and serve others are serving the creator. Also, all that serve others inevitably serve self and all who serve self will end up serving others. In the end there is no difference and this understanding is the knowing of the Father.

Forgiveness is the stopping of the wheel of Karma. True forgiveness of self and all others opens a path to the intelligent infinity. Universal Love lights the path. Seeing self and All others as God reveals the door. And Silence is the key to open it.

That is my testimony.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
the force that keeps the wheels of kharma turning is co existant or are you saying it is co dependent...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
nice uIVIa, candy for my heart.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
the force that keeps the wheels of kharma turning is co existant or are you saying it is co dependent...

Both. I'm stating that it is choice. I can choose to forgive myself and others, or not. But I cannot choose if I'm unaware that the choice exists. The wheel turns for those that do not yet know the choice exists. It is simply provided for lessons. Once there is no further need for karma the wheel will stop due to one's awareness and the choice made upon that foundation of awareness. It takes two to tango. In other words there is no karma without two people agreeing on it.

Thought for the expanding moment: Think Infinite!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by innerRevolution
nice uIVIa, candy for my heart.

Mine Too! And sharing it with you produces a 200% ROI (return on investment).

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't really have any earth stopping testimonials..except I'm still alive and kicking after 30 years of sorrow, pain, confusion, and happiness etc...I fell God around me, I know He's always there, and therefore I think before I do anything overly irrational..most of the time.

I can easily walk in anyones shoes, therefore I never see my life as depressing or wonderous, I just see it as simple yet blessed and sometimes I might even wonder what I have done to deserve this life, be it negative or positive. I often catch myself talking to Him or thanking Him throughout the day even for the little things. It is those special moments that make me feel like it's just Him and I conversing soul to soul, and nothing or noone can ever take that away..

*bigsage* I thought I might be the only one who picked up and kept the feathers in my path..I have done this since I was a youngster, therefore I have countless feathers in my possession; each has a story to tell

Magestica

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa
The Infinite Intelligence blinks not at the darkness for it is the darkness as well. All who serve self and all who serve others serve the infinite creator equally. All the so called evil people of the world that serve self still serve the creator for they are the creator. All who take the other side and serve others are serving the creator. Also, all that serve others inevitably serve self and all who serve self will end up serving others. In the end there is no difference and this understanding is the knowing of the Father.

Forgiveness is the stopping of the wheel of Karma. True forgiveness of self and all others opens a path to the intelligent infinity. Universal Love lights the path. Seeing self and All others as God reveals the door. And Silence is the key to open it.

That is my testimony.

well said, other drop of water in the ocean.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Since your on the subject, Ill share. My story is long, and sometimes confusing, for the reader, and, me.

It is said that God works in mysterious ways, and to that, I can attest.

Note: My story is still in work. I attest that this story is absolutly true.
www.veritastruth.com...

ASE

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Centrality

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends every
state which can be defined as
matter

Matter communicates its existence
To consciousness through time

Man is infinite