It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicleback is a JOKE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am a canadian and i think that this band is more a joke than something that should be rewarded. They make money from selling out to sex("I like your pants below your knees")!!
How is that any form of art? Give me a break!
They are for sure the worst band Canada had ever produced!!!!!!

I am sick of seeing them on the boob toob and ALL Canadians should SHUN them. Give your head a shake!
Alot more Canadians have subjects and topics that relate to US than these FRIKEN jokes.

CANADA needs to take back the respect we deserve!!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I thought Terance and Phillip were the worst Canada ever produced Just kidding.

Yeah they do sing about sex alot.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
NOT kidding. I WISH THEY WERE NOT canadian. Very embarrasing!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I don't care for them either I saw them in concert it was yawn fest. Only saw them because there was 19 other bands there. Most of which sucked as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
thank Gooood im not the only one who hates them. and the worst part is... the radio station at work plays a couple of their songs every day! im being tortured by nicklback, because i cant change the station, they hide the radio!!!!! so when nickleback plays i have to pretend im really listening to a better half decent band in my head.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They are just a Canadian version of Creed...anyway you look at it, they are garbage...

LONG LIVE IRON MAIDEN!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I totally agree with you, and so does my daughter. We watch music videos before she goes to school in the morning and every time the video for "Photograph" comes on she starts making gagging noises and then changes the channel, it's so cute.

Seriously though, I find their lyric stylings to be quite cheesy. The song photograph is about how he broke into his old highschool about 6 times and was arrested for it. How lame is it to still be obsessed with high school at his age? Not to mention, obsessed enough to break into the school, and then write a song about it!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"Leader of Men" and "Breathe" weren't bad, it was around the time that "You Remind Me" came out when they started sucking. It seemed like they just copied and pasted their songs together. Pick four power chords, rehash some old lyrics, and tell people it's new.

top topics

join