It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cheney making a mochary of the Whitehouse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have to admit that the level of the cover-up policies of this administration are arrogantly conspicuous. These acts to me say that he believes the American people are stupid. Now to all you pro-bush/cheney people. This libby situation (how they purposely exposed a CIA agents alias to get back at her husband that was anti-war in iraq) was enough to get people to see the insensitivity of the VP, and yet now look how he covers his ass. Truely pathetic! AAC

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well one of the problems is that Cheney is not running for president or anything in the future so he can afford to be arrogant.

Let's not forget that he is a business man and his position as the Vice president he is doing and making business deals left and right.

That is call Conflict of interest

That is why he is so secretive.

The littler Hunting festivities may have some other issues that he didn't want to be known.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
damn, I thought a mochary was a type of latte, I was expecting some recipies for a good coffee.

The whitehouse deserves to be mocked, it helps them to keep their heads out of the clouds, and realise they inhabit the same planet as the rest of us. Actually mockery is the one tool that leaders hate, it means all respect is gone and nothing they say will change it.

join