It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

think im in the deep end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
hi think i posted my intro previously to wrong thread.very new to this.have been visiting for a few weeks and love this site.great topics and even better dialogue(well mostly).look forward to some enjoyable/lively/thought provoking debate.will test the waters at some stage but for now will concentrate on just staying afloat.CHEERS.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS membership mojo4sale.
Have fun

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi mojo4sale,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
thanks for the welcome, i feel like the kid in the candy store, not sure where to start.have checked out most of the relevant stuff, rules and regs and help links.thanks again.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
... have checked out most of the relevant stuff, rules and regs and help links.thanks again.

Welcome to ATS, mojo4sale!

If only more newcomers would take the time to check out the relevent stuff FIRST, rather than jumping into the boards with their keyboards running like a duck's butt, perhaps their experience here would be more fruitful and enduring.

Welcome aboard! Any questions/concerns feel free to ask. I'm sure most any inquiry will receive an array of responses.

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Welcome m4s

Start at the beginning, the fun is finding where it all starts....

top topics

join