It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Marc Guggenheim (CSI) joins Humberto Ramos on 'Wolverine'

page: 1

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:21 PM

May marks the beginning of a new creative team on the regular Wolverine comic.

Humberto Ramos is well known in the comic world. He was a well known artist on DC's Impulse before he moved on to his creator owned Crimson. Most recently he has worked on The Spectacular Spider-Man where his character designs were made into action figures. He also just finished working on the Dark Horse comic Revelations. His art on Wolverine (above) will be a fresh look on a seasoned character.

Marc Guggenheim is a TV screen writer who is known for The Practice, Law & Order, and most recently, CSI.

The team will work on a six issue story arc named Vendetta and starts with Wolverine issue 42.

With this team working on Wolverine and Daniel Way and Steve Dillon working on the new Wolverine: Origins , I know I will be picking up two Wolverine comics from the comic shop every month for a little while

[edit on 16/5/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:20 PM
Hey Umbrax,

I was never to sure on Humberto Ramos's spectacular spiderman drawing(im afraid i havn't seen much of the rest of his work) , it kinda grew on me a little but Im personally not that fond of his style Its , just a taste thing for me,I dont know how to desribe it too ...... i dont know, but on spectacular spiderman I prefer Michael Ryan but I suppose its all down to ones personal preferance eh?

Having said that *rumaging about* looking at issue #1 I do like that cover,(the one with venom) have to say that my favourite by michael ryan is #15 the cover is exellent, but the switching beetween the styles irks me a little.

Im sure he has his fans though and you can at least say hes got a style of his own.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:06 AM
I like Ramos. I used to pick up Crimson every month. It was the only Cliff Hanger title that actually came out on time

You are right though his art isn't for everybody. Especially when you are used to a different art style.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:09 AM

Did somebody call?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:22 AM

Nice of the ol' Canucklehead to show up.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:19 PM

Wolverine #42 Preview. has a 6 page preview of Wolverine #42.

It looks okay. I may pick it up just to check it out. Personally I'm more interested in Guggenheim's writing than Ramos' art.

new topics

top topics