It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion or helping??? You decide it's your world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ok lets say that there is aliens and they are eiter wanting this planet or wanting to help us reach a stage of space travel...

1: invasion they are here and are planing to take this world as there own . And its all being hiddin from us because of the mass panic that it would bring. How would you fight,survive?

2: they want to help. Do you think that we could handle takeing the big step into space and all the other life forms we might come into contact with. What would we do if we found a planet with life on it. Watch,take over,help

AS i said its your world we humans are smarter than most would think. We could stop an attack or we could start an attack and win if we had intersteller transport.

Post your views.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Stevy]

[edit on 15-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I can't see where aliens would be motivated to do either one of those things. It's probably a big mistake to attribute any kind of human-like motivations to aliens.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If they wanted nothing to do with us, why not just look at us from a distance? No, they have evil intentions, but what kind of evil is still unclear.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy
ok lets say that there is aliens and they are eiter wanting this planet or wanting to help us reach a stage of space travel...

1: invasion they are here and are planing to take this world as there own . And its all being hiddin from us because of the mass panic that it would bring. How would you fight,survive?

2: they want to help. Do you think that we could handle takeing the big step into space and all the other life forms we might come into contact with. What would we do if we found a planet with life on it. Watch,take over,help

AS i said its your world we humans are smarter than most would think. We could stop an attack or we could start an attack and win if we had intersteller transport.

Post your views.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Stevy]

[edit on 15-2-2006 by John bull 1]

-

If invasion: i would make peace
if help: i would help them.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If they are evil, and more powerful than us, I can't imagine why they would bother hiding. I can only imagine they aren't more poweful or that their plan involves us not knowing. Which would mean we were being used by them. How we could help them is beyond me. Unless they feed off evil, like something out of a David Icke book.

If they are nice, then they would have much more reason to hide.

If they exist at all.

top topics

join