It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare footage shows laser guidance system directing flight 175 into the south tower!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well I never subsribed to it either, but I still dont discount it.
It seems as feasible a way to guide those planes in as any.
We have all seen footage of ground units guiding in 'smart bombs' with just such a laser designation device.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
that high tech piece of hardware is called a bird .

sorry , but when it comes to 911 , most people check
their common sense at the door .

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Some points to adress here.

1) If the "laser" was coming from the plane, it would hit where the "laser" is on the tower.

2) Why would you then make sure that the "laser" is visible for everyone to see?

3) Why is the "laser" not seen in any of the other clips?

4) If you want something for the plane to aim for, I think the tower itself might be easier.

I think this is the sun glinting off some paper or debris as people have suggested.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Can anyone verify IF the kind of lasers used for painting military targets are VISIBLE, even on reflection, to the human eye or cameras?

Because I had allways thought that they were invisible to the eye and cameras, or else the people being painted with it would be able to see it and, well, move.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have used laser designators or laser painters whilst in the military. They are not your average day laser pen and are accurate and powerful.

A designator can be visible if thats all its meant to do is "Designate" a position to a allied aircraft however IR painters/designators can be used to direct in weaponry.

Is this film taken with a digital camera. If so IR can be detected by digital camera as a bright white llight.

This is something yoou can try at home using your digital cam and the TV remote control

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
Here is a still of the laser point........

Now watch it in the video......

laser guidance on south tower video

Read about how target designators are used in military applications here.

Looks like it to me. But thats not saying much because I do not have
a doctorate in electrical sciences.

It flu right into the light and almost missed. Guidance by satellite
have not been perfected yet. Or could no be used. The light guider
plane or chopper flu by afterwards, how disgusting.. and we don't
who was in the air at that time I suppose.

Its not a spot light looking for survivors on a building thats for sure
and they must have seen it or originated the light.

Best counter NWO yet as Bush stayed away from DC for a month.

If only those fool controls gave out and it flipped into the Hudson River
it was at such an unbelievable angle.

I almost wonder if I saw that in the original broadcast, how many
time was it rebroadcast until told not to show it again.

Any station verification or records.

Is this film taken with a digital camera. If so IR can be detected by digital camera as a bright white llight.

This is something yoou can try at home using your digital cam and the TV remote control

Good point. Also why so many ball lightning spots becoming ufos,
but not here. IR paint quite the possibility.

Yeah, piece of paper from the first hit, sorry.

[edit on 2/22/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 2/22/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
100% agree this is not a laser pointer.
It looked like at first.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I remember distinctly seeing that white dot on 9/11 while watching the news. It was stationary and large enough to be noticeable. My first thought was a possible infrared marker for a laser guided system but I quickly dismissed it. I'm glad to know others have noticed it.

THERE ARE OTHER VIDEOS FROM VARIOUS NEWS OUTLETS THAT WILL CONFIRM THIS "DOT". It can not be seen with the naked eye since it is infrared.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by simonmagus]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It is probly a reflection of the planes landing beacon.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The dot was real and I personally saw it on 9/11 from a news source at a DIFFERENT ANGLE. Do you think it was coincidence? Only an infrared laser beam is capable of creating that dot. Interestingly, it was not visible on some news stations. I will NEVER forget it.

9/11 is very hard to forget and this is one fact I distinctly remember. Call me crazy if you like but you need to start searching through other 9/11 news videos to see it for yourself.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This video supports my assertion that only an infrared laser could have created the dot. Check out the hi res video! This really freaks me out.

-----------------------------------------------------
THE SECOND PLANE STRIKE ON THE SOUTH TOWER

Plane Hitting South Tower. View from south (10 MB HiRes Codec: DivX3.11a 692x472) Copy.
www.apfn.net...
-------------------------------------------------
VLC Media Player Recommended
www.download.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
MSNBC (Now you see it)
www.youtube.com...

CNN (Now you don't)
www.youtube.com...

MSNBC video also confirms that the dot is real (same isact location during crash). Unfortunately, I cannot find a high res & complete version online.

Edit: note-MSNBC video is the scaled down version of the OP's video. OP's video is better quality.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by simonmagus]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Going back to the reflection of the sun theory. IMO thats not a cause for the dot, otherwise as the plane got closer, the dot would move closer to the point of impact. Also the dot would be a lot steadier.

If its not fake. Then what else could it be? I go for the earlier post that says its debris from the previous plane hit. Go back and best as you can follow the dot with your mouse, and kind of stay on its trajectory and speed, you will be able to come out on the other building and see it for what it could be. This also explains why there is no 'dot' visible from other camera angles.

McP.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If there was debris from the previous plane it would be obvious in the high res video. There is no debris in the high res video.
-------------------------------------------------------------
THE SECOND PLANE STRIKE ON THE SOUTH TOWER

Plane Hitting South Tower. View from south (10 MB HiRes Codec: DivX3.11a 692x472) Copy
italy.indymedia.org...
----------------------------------------------------------------
VLC Media Player Recommended
www.download.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I guess no one noticed that the "laser" shows up to the left of the tower in the AIR before it flutters in front of the tower. As far as I know a laser point isnt going to show up in mid air.

That takes care of that theory...IMHO

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Maybe nobody else sees the humor in this, but did anybody really think it would be necessary to use a laser to target the tower? For chrissake it was ONE HUNDRED AND TEN STORIES HIGH! The pilot was looking for a little white dot?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The military regularly uses invisible lasers(infrared) for targeting objects. GPS or radio signal methods are inaccurate if you want to target a specific area (ie: a floor)of a large structure while traveling at high speeds. Aircraft carriers still use a similar method of visual alignment for every jet that lands. It is a simple but effective technique.

Before anyone doubts the authenticity of the video, I can personally attest to the fact that it was broadcasted on MSNBC on 9/11. I remember viewing the MSNBC version on 9/11 and it had enough detail to notice it was odd & and out of place. If we get a chance to examine the high res version, anyone can clearly see what I mean. I can't find the full video online, there should be copies in many homes.

How can you explain the dot's invisibility on other cameras? Surely, a bright white dot captured at long distance would be seen everywhere if it was at the visible light spectrum (ie: reflection). The simple fact that it was not visible on most cameras that day concerns me since it is a characteristic of an invisible light (infrared). Only an intentionally placed infrared laser can create a bright dot at that distance. Why? Where did it come from? I'll let others speculate on that.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted by simonmagus:

THERE ARE OTHER VIDEOS FROM VARIOUS NEWS OUTLETS THAT WILL CONFIRM THIS "DOT". It can not be seen with the naked eye since it is infrared.

MSNBC video also confirms that the dot is real (same isact location during crash). Unfortunately, I cannot find a high res & complete version online.

The Original Poster's video and MSNBC example are the same. MSNBC broadcasted it with the fence edited out so it looked like a separate video to me. This is the only video that I know of which contains that dot. I didn't notice my mistake until the woman swearing in the background was heard. Sorry if this caused any confusion.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Maybe nobody else sees the humor in this, but did anybody really think it would be necessary to use a laser to target the tower? For chrissake it was ONE HUNDRED AND TEN STORIES HIGH! The pilot was looking for a little white dot?

Im not saying I believe the laser theory. But for the sake of argument if it were true then it would imply the plane was not being flown by pilots in the cockpit but by a remote guidance system and the laser was needed to direct it to the target.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
its not a laser, its a damn floating piece of metal/paper/etc.!! can you people not see that?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join