It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare footage shows laser guidance system directing flight 175 into the south tower!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
That video is an interesting find. It doesn't offer any clues as to what the object is,

Yes it does.

It (the light) is coming in the exact direction, this thing was coming in my opinion.

This thing doesn't come at the apparent trajectory will all think that Flight 175 came.

This is compliements of the faked video/missile/hologram people.

Interesting stuff regardless.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yes, it does indicate that these are the same objects, but not what the object was. Was it another aircraft, a piece of paper, a piece of debris, a bird?

And no offense to anyone who believes in it, but I think the holographic airplane theory is a load of crap.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Although I'm open to the idea of guidance being used to fly and crash the planes, I'm afraid your picture doesn't really prove it. It shows it could be possible.

Originally posted by Jack Tripper

Never in my internet history have I ever experienced moderators as rude and sarcastic as in this forum.

I guess "rising above" the other forums means making sure to have the biggest jerks possible as moderators.

Sad.

I'm getting to feeling that myself. I submitted news yesterday highlighting Tony Blair's deception reference security information from 9/11. It is still pending because it would seem The mods can't pull me up for grammar or unworthy sources to which they have done to me previous. I usually get the u2u's within a few hours. Well 18-24 hours my news is still pending, so this means replies can't be posted.

I direct you to this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm Government scum apparantly and I have stories refused or pending quite often relating to conspiracy issues. There is one that has disappeared on biometric IDs being used for Pub/Club entry in a UK trial.... Unless it's changed (I never keep up) the stories are voted on by members anyway, so it's down to them. When I published the news item completely against my own ideas on Professor Jones' group being formed on the 9/11 'explosives theory' I had several NO votes from members!
Blame them, not the mods.

EDIT:

Oh I see a new 'pending' thing has been added. God knows then, I know it gets busy - I've had stories from weeks back get moved when someone gets round to it, they do volunteer you know!

Nothing's stopping you from starting a thread as well anyway, try that.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemicalLaser
Whatever it is, it is NOT from a laser.
I have an image from a screenshot showing what I'm talking about, but ATS uploads isn't working for me right now.

external image

The screenshot I was talking about yesterday. (thanks to LeftBehind for the hint on photobucket) Others have made similar observations, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/2/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That's a pretty good picture chemical dude

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I have stories refused or pending quite often relating to conspiracy issues. There is one that has disappeared on biometric IDs being used for Pub/Club entry in a UK trial....
EDIT:

Oh I see a new 'pending' thing has been added. God knows then, I know it gets busy - I've had stories from weeks back get moved when someone gets round to it, they do volunteer you know!

Nothing's stopping you from starting a thread as well anyway, try that.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

I can't seem to find my news at all now. It didn't get any votes and the last I saw 51 views.
I know I could start a new thread but when it comes to UK politics it doesn't get the attention it deserves. So I thought I'd submit it as news and hopefully ATS will give it some attention. We over the water spend time researching and looking to see what's happening in America and reply to posts and add good insights. At least we should have the same back. ATS is global and not just for America.

What happens in America affects the world as does what happens in Europe. I posted about Sweden to stop using and not being dependent on oil. Nothing. This was an interesting break through but didn't get a sniff.

Where is my news about Tony Blair? Maybe people from America should see what Georgies pet is up too. Striking similarities. Come on be fair to us over the water

[edit on 16-2-2006 by MrDog]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog
I can't seem to find my news at all now. It didn't get any votes and the last I saw 51 views.
I know I could start a new thread but when it comes to UK politics it doesn't get the attention it deserves. So I thought I'd submit it as news and hopefully ATS will give it some attention. We over the water spend time researching and looking to see what's happening in America and reply to posts and add good insights. At least we should have the same back. ATS is global and not just for America.

What happens in America affects the world as does what happens in Europe. I posted about Sweden to stop using and not being dependent on oil. Nothing. This was an interesting break through but didn't get a sniff.

Don't worry, I'm English too. In fact ATS was started by an English dude and he is still one of the Three Amigos in charge. Technically I guess ATS is a 'British' site even though it is really international, so I do think it is a shame that not enough British stuff gets the same attention as American stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I would of posted a new thread but the big boys move them to the trash because I speak my mind.

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Don't worry, I'm English too. In fact ATS was started by an English dude and he is still one of the Three Amigos in charge. Technically I guess ATS is a 'British' site even though it is really international, so I do think it is a shame that not enough British stuff gets the same attention as American stuff.

Well maybe he should step in and help with this censorship issue. I had a post banned because I felt aggrieved with the no votes I got for my submission and wrote a post about it. I'll u2u the post to you AgentSmith and tell me what you think of it being moved to the trash.
A contributor voting NO on your submission: (submission) (news) Terror Threat Tony's Deception has indicated they did so because they feel your primary source lacks credibility. Perhaps you should locate another source and edit your submission.
The Independent lacks credibility! I don't think so.

Intrepid then moved my post to the trash bin after about 5 minutes. It didn't name anyone, no swearing just an opinion on a forum.

C'mon are we going to fulfil my disillusons and give a warning? Or even ban me. That would put the icing on the cake with a cherry on top.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
To get this thread somewhat back on track, I got a response from the distributor of this video and they intend to auction off their archive of footage from 9/11. So it's unlikely we'll be seeing a high quality version of this clip. Unless the people who end up with it decide to distribute it freely.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

they intend to auction off their archive of footage from 9/11.

You should email them back lecturing them about making profit from a tragic event.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

To get this thread someone back on track, I got a response from the distributor of this video and they intend to auction off their archive of footage from 9/11. So it's unlikely we'll be seeing a high quality version of this clip. Unless the people who end up with it decide to distribute it freely.

Yeah sorry about that. It gets frustrating when you're trashed.

I agree it's sick to make money of this thing. Just put it on a torrent for us all to see. It only gives the establishment a chance to buy it up and not distribute it. Or just put out low quality clips from it that doesn't really show anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It is debris from the other tower. Have any of you ever been on top of the WTC. I did as a kid jsut after it opened, and it is very, very windy. There was a hole in the other tower, and it is reported that the winding was rushing though and displacing all sorts of debris after the first hit.

It shows the same characteristics of the debris falling after the second tower is hit.

May I suggest a book called "102 minutes" about the survivors of the WTC. It might open your mind to what occured that day. It is a very interseting view of 9/11 from those who were there, and saw what occured.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The film Loose Change makes reference to this white dot and shows it from multiple angles ruling out a reflection or a reflected piece of garbage in my opinion. Not only that but in the Naudet film, especially the DVD version where it's clearer, the white flash appears just before the first plane hits too so that can't be ignored either.

A conspiracy comes down to this. When an event happens that contains any extraordinary events that seem to be ignored, than the party ignoring these events must be guilty of some knowledge of them. An innocent party, like us, would be curious and would publicly investigate it like we are doing. If an event doesn't contain extraordinary events attached, it is not a conspiracy and it's usually investigated, oh, the irony. The hassle of putting together that TWA plane that went down outside NYC in '96 shows an event that even though some of those events were sketchy, the US still put the plane back together to investigate. The rubble and steal from the WTC didn't even get a second glance, shipped off asap, a bit strange imo. There would also have to be a motive involved and in this case it was WAR, the biggest money making engine in the world. Duping the US that a commercial plane hit the Pentagon (a plane with a contrail at an altitude of 10 feet???) would make it easier for Congress and the US public to accept the onleash of war so it makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Come one, nobody uses visual lasers for this stuff you use lasers in the I.R range which is invisible to the naked eye.

Its absurb that you would use a visual laser for this

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
that's paper or debris.. the reason it looks like its dissapearing is because it doesn't reflect the sunlight all the time, duh!

italy.indymedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's a bird. There are quite a few dotted around in the various videos. It doesn't disappear altogether but it is more difficult to see when it is between buildings. It seems to be flying more or less perpendicular to the lower building on the right, although it appears to come from across the face of the impacted tower, due to the 2D/3D effect. The flickering effect was the wings beating.
Gordon

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
what is the white thing that flies in the same direction as the plane after impact has happened?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Come one, nobody uses visual lasers for this stuff you use lasers in the I.R range which is invisible to the naked eye.

Its absurb that you would use a visual laser for this

Even though it chokes me to say it, and I think someone else has already mentioned it, video cameras pick up IR a treat, if someone shone a bright IR laser on the building then the camcorder would pick it up as a bright spot. You can see for yourself using an IR laser if you have one, or simply a TV remote.

For the record though, I definately do not think it was a laser spot, it really looks like a bird or something.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

This laser guidance crap is utter nonsense.

In my own defense I will say I never fully subscribed to it.

I merely considered the possibility and posted it for discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join