It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare footage shows laser guidance system directing flight 175 into the south tower!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hmm if its a sun reflection then how come its moving down even though the camera is still. Also when the plane makes a impact i cant see any holes in the building. Also when the plane is all the way in you don't see anything and then it explodes. I thought when the plane hit the 1st tower as soon as the cockpit hit the building blew up. Hmm interesting interesting. Ahh theres only 2 engines on that plane and it looks nothing like an american airline plane. Im freaking out ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Or does the video quality suck that much that no one can tell.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by PsychoSteve85]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatescifi
I see a point where it is not touching the fireball or the bottom right building so it must be airbourne. My guess is a burning ember from the other tower.

I'll post screenchot of the point if you want.

Please do, because I don't see any point where it isn't reflecting off of something. I've been watching it slowed down in VLC for the past 10 minutes and it looks more and more like a light to me. I've been trying to figure out a way to export it out slowed down, but I can't figure out a way. :/

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It does look like a bird at first, but it could be the reflection of the planes wings.

After the explosion it appears to be fluttering and looks like all the other pieces of debris falling down.

Now, if it was a laser designator, then why does it move?

The plane isnt moving along with it so what would be the point of having one?

Why would they wait until the last minute like that? Why would it move at all?

If it is a laser, why didn't they just turn it off once the target was hit?

I think that it makes more sense to say its the planes reflection or a bird at first. After the explosion it looks like debris, unfortunately the quality of the video leaves it open to interpretation.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don't agree that it makes sense to say it's two different things when it is clearly moving in the same exact direction before and after the impact. And watch it when it moves onto the lower building. It is clearly distorting as it moves across the face of the building.

I have no idea why a target designator would be moving, though.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No, it's not moving in a straight line. Yes, it is fluttering. And, yes, I believe it's a bird.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think you may be right. I still see it conforming to shapes when I watch it, however... all other clips of the impact don't show this light/object. Which would indicate that it probably is some distance in front of the towers as to not be captured by the only other clip I have that shows that side of the tower as it's hit.

It would be nice to find this object visible from another angle floating through the air in a different location from a different point of view. Certainly someone else got it.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale

Oh, and because of Jack Tripper's sharp eyes finding this and posting it, no matter what becomes of it:

Wow thanks man.

I haven't gotten very much love on this site.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This post is dumb. More diversion and waste of brain power
on nonsense. Ignore this bravo sierra and focus on events
that are really messed up.

THERE ARE NO PODS!
THERE ARE NO MISSLES!
THERE ARE NO HOLOGRAMS!
THERE ARE NO LASERS!
NOTHING HIT THE PENTAGON BUT A PASSENGER AIRPLANE!
STOP WASTING TIME ON BS!

People presenting these theories are either short bus candidates or
Government shills.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It was a video that hadn't been seen before that contained an interesting object and deserved investigation. It's most likely just a bird, but it was worth of review, IMO.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sorry, but in my opinion it is either a piece of paper from the other tower blowing in the wind, or a bird.

I firmly believe that the reason 7 had to be "pulled" was because it was the control center for the operation. There must have been some pretty incriminating evidence in there.

It would not have been too hard to plant a homing device of some sort into the Twin Towers.

If that were a laser beam, from where do you believe it originated?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If it is light hitting the buildings, I'd say it's coming from one of the two rooftops in the lower left. But I'm leaning towards a bird right now until I can see a higher quality video.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Didn't anyone click on the link to read up about the technology?

Read about how target designators are used in military applications here.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i don't think it's any targeting light, or it would have showed up on ALL the pictures and videos of the tower. 'tis either faked or a bird, imo.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Also when the plane makes a impact i cant see any holes in the building. Also when the plane is all the way in you don't see anything and then it explodes. I thought when the plane hit the 1st tower as soon as the cockpit hit the building blew up.

You make a good point, see this still taken just as the plane enters the building but before it blows up. Looks a little odd doesn't it?
Seems as though it enters without causing any damage at all.
What would explain this?
A bit blury but you can see the wings, but not the tail, that's odd too.

[edit on 16/2/2006 by ANOK]

XL5

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Not that I think its a laser but, IR lasers of high enough power will seem white to video cameras that have cheapo IR blockers or none at all.

If any one wants to test that, point a TV remote at a web cam or any other CCD camera from a foot or more, away from the lens and press some buttons. It will be either light blue or white. I think its paper. Then again we could say those figures we saw in the explosion after people got some "stills", could have meant it was all the work of the devil.

If some one is using multiple names, be lucky the mods (cops) let you get away with it. My self, I'd be a mod nazi in that way.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hello,

There is a huge thread on LetsRoll911 Forums about this weird anomaly. Here is the link if you're interested. There are also some links to download the video :

Is this a Targeting Laser, light spot at wtc @ the WTC; Why?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
Here is a still of the laser point........

Now watch it in the video......

laser guidance on south tower video

Check this out:

thewebfairy.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
Check this out:
thewebfairy.com...

Not sure what that video is supposed to show.

Can we trust the timing between the two comparisons is exact?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That video is an interesting find. It doesn't offer any clues as to what the object is, but it would definitely suggest that it's not a point of light.

As for timing between the two clips being the same time period, they're both beginning just before the point of second impact... so that would indicate to me that they are at the same time.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Also when the plane makes a impact i cant see any holes in the building. Also when the plane is all the way in you don't see anything and then it explodes. I thought when the plane hit the 1st tower as soon as the cockpit hit the building blew up.

You make a good point, see this still taken just as the plane enters the building but before it blows up. Looks a little odd doesn't it?
Seems as though it enters without causing any damage at all.
What would explain this?
A bit blury but you can see the wings, but not the tail, that's odd too.

[edit on 16/2/2006 by ANOK]

yeah its very odd. Why does the plane enter the building and then blow up unlike the first plane that explodes on impact of the cockpit hitting the tower. Does anyone have a higher resolution video of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join