It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare footage shows laser guidance system directing flight 175 into the south tower!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't think you'll find higher quality video of it.

This is someones personal video cam and I haven't seen this footage anywhere before this clip.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Jack Tripper: Then let's HOPE they still have the tape of this. It could most likely be recaptured at a much higher quality than this one. Would be nice if the website that put it on Google Video could be contacted. Maybe they have it higher quality or could at least contact the source of the footage.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
Then let's HOPE they still have the tape of this.

Word.

Obviously I don't know for sure if it's laser guidance or not but it sure looks suspicious.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Likewise. I don't know what it is but it's definitely worthy of further investigation. I think we can remove #1 from my list. It was definitely not reflected from the airplane. At present, I don't believe it was faked either. That leaves... something. But I'm not sure what.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It is a piece of the other tower. I will grant you it looks suspicious, but it is not. You can see the wind direction is coming towards the people who are filming.

It seems to be tumbling end over end, and matches the same "laser guided pieces' that are falling when the second tower is hit and the debris flies.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
It is a piece of the other tower. I will grant you it looks suspicious, but it is not.

It's a possibility. But I still believe it's light.

I emailed the organization that put the clip on Google Video and asked if there is a higher quality version available. We'll see if they respond.

Oh, and because of Jack Tripper's sharp eyes finding this and posting it, no matter what becomes of it:

You have voted Jack Tripper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's a bird! It's a plane!

No, it's a bird.

Great find!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
I saw your holocaust denial / 911 analogy piece and I saw Lyte Trizzle's brilliant rebuttle of it.

Yes, Jack...you, errr Lyte...errr...whoever you are today IS brilliant! As brilliant as a giant laser of knowledge shining on the building of our inferior minds (if you'll excuse an analogy - don't get mad, read on).

Really. I want to deeply apologize for stating anything negative regarding your post and hurting your feelings so much. Keep in mind that I haven't handed out warns or anything. I simply have another title that you don't. In fact, I haven't done any "moderating" in this forum at all in a while.

Can I be off duty for a bit? Please? I will certainly TRY and live up to your high quality standards:

A collection of quality:
"That is exactly what I was thinking when reading that bloated out irrelevant distraction of a post by howard."

"THIS.....my naive friend.......is molten aluminum...."

"Lame and transparent tactic buddy. Try again."

"You've been demoted to errand boy. Go get me a coffee."

"You are delusional."

"You have proven nothing but your ignorance on this issue."

"What is silly are your deceptive debate techniques."

I think I can live up to these (come on Jack...it's HUMOR).

Now, as for the laser designator...I don't see a giant white laser as being plausable in that video personally.

The way the light moves across the face of the building just as the plane moves toward the building seems more like sun reflecting from the plane to the glass of the building and then the camera. I bet this could be duplicated somehow with a car, a building, a camera, and the sun.

But here, since I hurt your feelings so much with the cloud comment, I'll toss you a bone. Maybe it was this laser designator pod under the plane, since so many people think there was a pod.

LASER + POD=

Thermal Imaging Airborne Laser Designator Bays (TIALD) - Incorporates the Laser Designation Marked Target Seeker (LRMTS) set to home in the plane rather than an external missile.

www.rafmarham.co.uk...

Look at that! Maybe I just proved you're right. Love me again?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
The way the light moves across the face of the building just as the plane moves toward the building seems more like sun reflecting from the plane to the glass of the building and then the camera. I bet this could be duplicated somehow with a car, a building, a camera, and the sun.

Not to get into the disagreement between you two, but if you watch the video a little more closely you can see that the light is not coming from the aircraft at all. The light continues panning across objects after the aircraft has impacted the tower. Therefore it is either an object flying in a perfectly straight line between the camera and the tower or some sort of light being shined upon the buildings.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I found the tidbit below on This site.

(v) Hijacking `in Abstentia': An amateur video of the second plane hitting the south tower, shown on Danish TV2's 22 Fokus on 19 September showed a laser-beam like spot moving across the west façade of the tower immediately before the plane crashed into it. The spot, which some experts believe, is evidence of a laser guidance system for the plane. There are speculations that the planes which collided into the twin towers were overtaken by remote control mechanism. Some people suggested that the mysterious destruction of the Egypt Air plane in late 2000 as the first trial of `hijacking by remote control'.

Don't know if it is referencing the same footage or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
...if you watch the video a little more closely you can see that the light is not coming from the aircraft at all. The light continues panning across objects after the aircraft has impacted the tower. Therefore it is either an object flying in a perfectly straight line between the camera and the tower or some sort of light being shined upon the buildings.

You see that pod? I remember previous photos of a pod on the plane. Looks pretty close to me. I still don't buy it myself, but someone might want to investigate further.

I still think sun reflection somehow...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
You see that pod? I remember previous photos of a pod on the plane. Looks pretty close to me. I still don't buy it myself, but someone might want to investigate further.

I did see the pod that you posted, yes. However, the dot of light continues to be visible after the plane has impacted with the tower and blown into a billion pieces. Therefore, it couldn't have been shining from a pod on the aircraft, because the pod would have been burning inside the tower at that point.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Isn't that a bird???

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Isn't that a bird???

Several people commented to me on AIM after I showed it to them that they thought it was a floating piece of paper or a bird, but after watching it several dozen more times, I'm even more convinced it's not. And here's why:

1. If you watch it when it passes over the fireball and the second building, you can see that it's changing depth. Light does this as it moves over objects that have rapid changes in the z-axis.

2. It's moving in a very consistant and nearly straight line. A bird would fly around more and not move so flawlessly, in my opinion. And a floating piece of paper would be caught by the wind, drifting around in different directions, I think.

Still waiting on a response from the organization who put the video on Google Video.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You all make good points, but it is none of the above. Watch it again. It is not a reflection, it the the light from the wing of the plane. Watch closely and you will see it blink just like airplane lights do.

I am curious about that third plane. Where the heck did it come from? I checked again thinking maybe a helecopter just happened to be there at the time, but it seems to have two wing lights as well.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
You all make good points, but it is none of the above. Watch it again. It is not a reflection, it the the light from the wing of the plane. Watch closely and you will see it blink just like airplane lights do.

Actually, watch it again. It's not anything from the airplane itself, because it continues to pan across the fireball and lower building after the aircraft has impacted the tower. The aircraft cannot be creating a small point of light to be bouncing off objects after it has been destroyed already.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think we should have someone look further into the idea, because it certainly is suspicious. AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Personally, I think it is either due to someone doing some digital editing or the camera had a glitch. Try pausing the video at the point when the fireball comes out the opposite side of the building. The white spot is overlaid on top of the fireball. So either there is an object in the foreground, the camera is doing something strange, something happened to the images during digitization (if it started out analog), or someone has manipulated the video.
Whatever it is, it is NOT from a laser.
I have an image from a screenshot showing what I'm talking about, but ATS uploads isn't working for me right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemicalLaser
Personally, I think it is either due to someone doing some digital editing or the camera had a glitch. Try pausing the video at the point when the fireball comes out the opposite side of the building. The white spot is overlaid on top of the fireball. So either there is an object in the foreground, the camera is doing something strange, something happened to the images during digitization (if it started out analog), or someone has manipulated the video.

Yes, it is visible ABOVE the fireball and the second, lower building. Watch it several times (i can't watch it frame by frame very well in the google player). It actually moves forward and back on the shape of the fireball and then the next building, which is closer to the camera than the fireball.

Whatever it is, it is NOT from a laser.

It's some form of light, I'm quite sure at the present time.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I see a point where it is not touching the fireball or the bottom right building so it must be airbourne. My guess is a burning ember from the other tower.

I'll post screenchot of the point if you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join