It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone REALLY do Astro Charts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I once had two older women complete a full astrological chart on me and the end result was astounding...

I am curious if any of you are true professionals in this art and willing to create one for me and enlighten me a bit...

I was born:
11/22/77
Stockton, CA
4:06 AM

If you need anything else, please let me know!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Actually you can get software now that does this provided you know exactly where you were born and the exact time. Which you have here.

Do a websearch and you will find something I did before.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I can REALLY do astrology charts..have been doing it for years. However, I do not give charts soley based on your future, as I believe they can act as a subliminal goal of achievement..meaning if I told you, you would die at 80, it is likely you will (depending on how much faith is put into what's been presented)

But I can do your personal chart for you, which basically tells you what areas in life you are likely to follow or excel in, what your downfalls are, and your overall personality traits; strengths and weaknesses etc..

So do you want me to do this? If so, would you like it posted or sent to you via u2u?
Magestica

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogus
I once had two older women complete a full astrological chart on me and the end result was astounding...

I am curious if any of you are true professionals in this art and willing to create one for me and enlighten me a bit...

I was born:
11/22/77
Stockton, CA
4:06 AM

If you need anything else, please let me know!

I've had mine done. In fact I have the materials in which to do it that shows how to plot the planets and all that. My girlfriend actually did it for me and it came out incredibly accurate and detailed. It is very time consuming however and a lot of work to do it manually. That reason alone is what kept me from actually devoting the time to doing it myself in fact. But I have to admit I was very impressed with the results.

The online ones would be interesting however the good ones can be a little costly. It's been a while since I've checked around though, does anyone know of any quallity ones that are free?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here are a couple of free websites than can
give you daily horoscopes based on your
personal birth information.
I read them both daily.
If you want a detailed personality reading
you have to pay, though.
www.astro.com...
Gives you daily readings, astro twins, realationship
readings, and astro cartography map that tells you
where in the world is the best place for you to live
according to your chart.
www.thefutureminders.com...
Has daily readings, biorythims, best days to do
certain things including lucky lotto days.

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by fortean]

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by fortean]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Aah, Majestica..feel free to post it if you like. Maybe others will be impressed with your abilities as well...

I would however really like to know as much as possible. Even if you tell me I'll die at 80, I won't be clip jumping anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
But I will work on it tonight and post it when I'm through..

(I'm a little rusty as it's been a long time since I've done someones chart) just a forwarning

Take Care~

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I just need to know if Im the Anti-Christ!

Im kidding, I wait with bells on.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Your planets/signs follow and proceed meaning-

Sun-*cusp- Scorpio/Saggitarius
Moon-Aries
Mercury-Saggitarius
Venus-Scorpio
Mars-Leo
Jupitor-Cancer
Saturn-Virgo
Uranus-Scorpio
Neptune-Saggitarius
Pluto-Libra
Ascending-Libra

*You were born on the cusp of Scorpio/Sag meaning you have some qualities of both these signs, sometimes you tend to think like a Scorpio & somettimes like a Sag. Both of these signs are strong signs. Scorpio is more secretive and intoverted, whereas Sag is the complete opposite, extroverted & honest/open, very much a 'humanitarian'. Sometimes you may battle with these feelings of both of these signs, but one usually over powers the other in the long run

The Moon-represents our inner depth and feeling/emotions to the greatest extent. Your moon in aries says you are etremely fun loving and have some child-like qualities about you(you will always remain a child at heart) you are eager and express yourself openly, sometimes putting your foot in your mouth
For the most part, you are easy to read, because you are so innocent about expressing yourself which can sometimes make others feel you are over bearing or brash.

Mercury is the planet of communication-You most likely have no trouble communicating with others and even feel you 'must' have that contact with people. Once again, mercury falling into Sag says you are extremely humanitarian, you have a strong desire to change the world for the better about you. And you are not at all afraid to express this to others. You probably love animals and feel for them very deeply when they are being hurt or abused, this can anger you to no extent and you must do something about it.

Venus ahhh the planet of love-Yours is in Scorpio, which automatically says you are secretive about relationships and love, meaning you are most likely to carry on dualistic relationships- one not knowing about the other. This placing is most common for infidelities, especially sexual encounters. You may have deep rooted and unusual sexual thoughts and even expel a strong sexual aura about you. You are quite mysterious from the opposite sex perspective, and this can cause many women to have strong sexual emotions about you while in your presense. Most likely, you have no trouble attracting women. Keeping them is a different story though.

Mars-Mars is also alot like venus and is more likely to affect a male then a female(same for venus) but mars is also how we communicate the need/love for another so it is important in all sexes charts. Yours falls in Leo, which is a very good placing. Leo and Mars understand oneanother very well, therfore work well with eachother.
You are probably very showy towards women, you like to be noticed and even told so. You enjoy being the center of attention and you probably have MANY female friends. There is an innocence about you towards love and you may often say too much too soon and therefore get hurt quite a bit
You fall in love very easily and it affects your future relationships as you may secretly dwell about prior relationships/people which can cause problem with the existing one.

Jupiter is the planet of expansion and luck-Yours falls in Cancer which makes you a bit of a skeptic about life. You may even be wishy washy with your own beliefs and thoughts. You feel a strong desire towards family and may have had a very supportive close up bringing. Which can have an affect on how you choose to live as husband/father. You can be over protective about loved ones.

Saturn is the planet of Karma-Yours falls in Virgo, which says you can sometimes be overly critical of others and even yourself. You feel the need to have order and when things aren't that way, you may come unglued and even cold towards the world around you. You possess strong perfectionists tendancies and therefore this can cause you to look at the world/yourself in a manner that isn't possible. This is something you need to work on within yourself in order to accept things you cannot change. You must learn to be more realistic about things and people, including yourself or you will forever suffer grief and self unsatisfaction.

Uranus your life planet-falls in Scorpio which suggest you confront lifes deepest meanings. Life has to be deep or you will move on to different levels which can lead to obsessive behaviors/tendencies. You are somewhat compulsive in your approach to life anyway and you do not like superficial people and can easily pick up on that trait. This is a not so good placing for emotional upbringing. You may have had trouble, emotionally with one parent and this can cause deep rooted family anguish.

Neptune & Pluto are distant planets which does not mean they are unimportant, but being that they are further away they don't have the capacity to affect a person as strong as other planets. They are associated with generations which suggest you are in a generation of investigation religion and philosophy. This generation is about change, changing the way one believes with a more abstract belief system. People with this placing often times discover new meanings and theories of life as a whole.

WHEW!! I will give an overview a bit later, as right now I'm exhausted mentally. The overview will be much more in depth and personal. You can ask questions and make comments about the above if you like and I'll answer in the overview
I will also tell you about your rising or ascending sign then, which is also important in your personality and even physical features. So this is to be continued~
Magestica

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There is nothing in your chart which suggest you are the AntiChrist..that should settle your mind a bit.

However you do have devil like qualities sometimes hehe

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Jesus,
can I just say, people like you truly amaze me.
I understand how often times readings can be generalized to fit almost anyone, however, what you wrote here, hit my nail on the head to a Tee!

I mean, I'm actually at a fair loss for words here.

Every aspect of what you wrote really hit home.

The part about my ability to attract women due to my mysterious look and appeal, yet the inability to keep them...dead on the money.

I will wait until your done with your further evaluations to explain my physical traits, but the mysterious thing is often times brought up to me by women, but after getting to know me, and realizing that I am just a deep thinking, fun loving guy with heavy goals and aspirations like everyone else, they tend to lose interest. Many of my relationships have actually brought women to ask me, "What we kept our sexual relationship, but we both dated other people.." not kidding.

I will wait for your other notes before saying anything else, but this is really amazing.

*Claps loudly* Bravo!

Now for the nitty gritty?

hehe

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I do charts too,t ho magestica beat me to it, and did a fine job.

Ill agree with her on this, as far as predictive astreology, i dont do it, but insight i have much more faith in.

Note to Mogus, you were born on the same day Kennedy was assasinated, and also, my aunts borthday.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Glad you liked your reading..Now it's time to get personal.

First I'll start with your ascending sign, which is Libra this is the sign that was coming over during your birth, right as you were taking your first breath. It 'usually' represents how we look or what our physical traits are (how others see us mostly) So let me explain Libra, it is the sign of balance and beauty, most people born with Libra ascending are the beauties of the world, for Libra shines really bright in this placing. Their face is usually smooth and flawless, very much balanced out features. The physical feature which usually stands out the most is the mouth or lips..People love to watch your mouth when you speak for this reason and also you are most likely a very good kisser. There will be a gentleness about your features, almost angelic..But the downfall is you usually know this and therefore possess a very large ego. Most likely due to being complemented all the time for your looks.

Now I'll just go over the outcome of all of your placings and any confrontations you may have with certain ones.

You are probably a carefree person who possess a great deal of generosity, and example of this is; you might see a child without shoes-a total stranger- and you feel so saddened by this that you go and buy the child a pair of shoes, you desire no thank you's, because it was the act that gave you the greatest feeling of accomplishment. You have a huge heart with enough love to almost fill the entire planet. This makes people of all sexes love to be in your company and you may have many friends all over the place that will never forget you. The downside of your nature is that you may often get taken advantage of, but for some reason it doesn't really bother you.

As far as women and mates go, you are the type we 'love to hate' meaning no matter how poorly you treat someone, they still feel a great deal of love for you and you probably have very few, if any, enemies. You often times find yourself in 'the middle' feeling empathetic for both sides, but to some this may look like you are two faced, but this isn't the case at all..you genuinely 'feel' for both parties and will try to balance them out or get them to resolve the issues with eachother.

You are and probably always will be very successful. You hold great leadership skills and people look up to, and respect you highly. You are one of those rare folk who can have half the world follow you to the gates of hell lol! (maybe you are the AntiChrist)
Only kidding..You are probably very lucky as well..luck just seems to follow you around. You are probably musically inclined or were born with a great talent pertaining to music.

I do see deception in your chart and struggles, it isn't all wonderful. But I despise telling people the darker things I see. Fortunately, nothing is really screaming out 'darkness' or bad in your chart, there are only subtle whispers here and there. Mostly pertaining to your childhood and women. You will probably marry later in life, as you feel an inner desire to resolve your issues before settling down with someone. When you do marry, it will be only once and you will fight sometimes to remain faithful, most likely due to the attraction from the opposite sex. If you do stray, it will be only once and it will be a dark secret you'll never tell..
as you are probably very good at keeping things secret that pertain to you.

Your venus and mars with Scorpio and Leo placing is probably *the* best placing for a wonderful *lover*...you are not complete unless you know the woman is satisfied beyond belief. You just seem to possess a talent for love-making almost like an art form that you were just born knowing. You are likely very intense and passionate.

You may very well possess psychic abilities or extreme intuition. You like to dabble in things associated with the occult and religion. You rarely get angry, or lose your temper, but when you do, watch out! I would not want to piss you off LOL!

All in all, you have a very strong and well balanced chart, if ever I've seen one so balanced. You are very likely to succeed beyond your own beliefs at an early age. You may not want for much in way of material things. But whatever you do have, shows your artistic side and you love the beautiful things in life. your home will be decorated very nicely with all the things you love..but you would give the shirt off your back to someone else in need, without hesitation and regret.

OK I'm done, I think lol! There are smaller things I left out, so if you have specific questions feel free to post them and I'll try to answer them with what I have..(all of my more in depth books are sitting in storage and should be delivered sometime this week, so my readings here are based soley on memory and certain things I pick up from you) but I've studied and done charts for about 15 years on and off, so I'm not just pulling rabbits out of my hat

Magestica

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've recently had my chart done by a great astrologer who runs a website as well. You can order your personalized astrology report right online. I got a compatibility report, and I have to say it was right on. If you're interested in astrological compatibility and in regards to love and sex they have tons of free information on their site. www.sexualastrology.com...
Hope this helps! ;-)
Lisa Ann

top topics

join