It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do people cage up childen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
recently an ohio couple is being charged for putting their kids in cages. not only that they have some kindof defense in their case they didnt say yet. who else agrees this couple is mentally ill and mentally unfit to raise kids? when you put your own kids in a cage no matter for how long... you really screw up they way they think because theyre so young and they need to be out and moving and learning not locked in a cage. something is really screwed up or broken, or missing in these parents skulls.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Do you have kids... or ever been around them very long... ? If not, then do so, then you'll see why... :shk::shk:

Just Kidding... really I am...

These people are monsters and deserve to be caged up themsleves... I hate them.... I really do.

God Bless All The Children.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Control I suppose. That's what things usually boil down too.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow, thats a horrible thing to do.

Poor children :-( I wouldn't think of doing that to my dog, let alone kids if i ever have them.

Total headcases :shk:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As a parent myself to a 10yr old you can lose your temper with them especially when i get the answering back and i know everything stage:/

But i wouldnt certainly cage her i dont even smack her, i shout at her and that terrrifies her enough.

These people dont deserve to have children there sick, there quite a few bricks short of a building.

There are so many bad things happening to children these days. It saddens me to a great extent what these monsters do. I shouldnt even call them monsters cos that is to good for them.

There are people who cant have children at all who would give so much love and yet theres people who have children who dont give a F**k.

There was story here in england last week about a baby that went missing he was only 6 months old they found his body a few hours later in a drain i cried my eyes out. 2 women and a man have been charged with his murder. These people will get sent to prison which over here are like holiday camps, i sometimes wish we still had the death penalty.

I cant even begin to describe what id do to these people. I would do a long time for it. You could argue that it wouldnt make me any better than them but i would get satisfaction knowing i had protected an innocent.

Children need our Protection There is enough hurt in the world without hurting our children.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Have to agree with Moonlit Shadow shouting enough, if it is'nt go to parenting classes. I've got two chlidren and have never once raised my hands to them, and never wanted to...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
well its good to know only a small minority of americans are out of it enough to cage their kids. shame on the kid cagers.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
well do we keep animals in cage's? i believe we do, and after all we're only animals so whats the difference? I'm not saying it's right to do it! but you've gotta see how other people may view it

[edit on 16-2-2006 by DodgeG1]

top topics

join