It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you Give your Body up to the Grays?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If they've got the firepower to get me out of this body, they can keep whatever is left. Short of that, I'm sort of attatched to this body; poorly maintained as it may be.

I could probably help them round up some bodies that nobody particularly deserves to keep though. If they'll help me find a few very bad people who have done certain very bad things to me or members of my family at various times in the past, I'll let them keep the bodies when I'm done... erm... forgiving them... yeah, that's it... forgiving them.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If they've got the firepower to get me out of this body, they can keep whatever is left. Short of that, I'm sort of attatched to this body; poorly maintained as it may be.

You get to keep your body, they just wish to use your voice to get their word out.
No sweat, they have massive firepower, but only in self defense, otherwise they could not be a better friend to have on your side..

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Would you give your body up to the greys?

If it meant a shorter life, tampering with you with implants, electrical disturbances all over your home and reclusiveness, as you become closer and closer to the OBE experience one cares not to chit chat with humans, as all most wish to talk about is greedy, materialistic objects.

No. Definately not. They can come and try to make deals with me for such intrusions as you mention, but, offhand, I would tell them to find another pidgeon. The fact that they abduct and inflict procedures upon the innocent and unwilling speaks volumes about their character.

I have had an OBE, siriuslyone...it's peculiar in that it was both frightening, yet oddly also something I fondly remember and relish as an example of the spirituality of a human being. That material things become inconsequential after an OBE is true...as well as the fact I no longer fear death. It's a huge bonus all around, really.

But...the greys need to learn that we are also to be treated with respect. Abductions and procedures...*spits*

They're welcome to my corpse, though, as long as they pay for the funeral.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I would love to be abducted or chosen by the greys or any other alien race out there. As long as i am returned to my family in one piece and hopefully in better shape than when they took me.

My overnight bag is already packed and im ready to go.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I have had an OBE, siriuslyone...it's peculiar in that it was both frightening, yet oddly also something I fondly remember and relish as an example of the spirituality of a human being. That material things become inconsequential after an OBE is true...as well as the fact I no longer fear death. It's a huge bonus all around, really.

Guess it is about choices, they say they gave us the technology for birth control pills, etc as they are very concerned about overpopulation, but they say 'see, we give you many easy ways of birth control, but the abortion rates are horrendous, so if you care no more for a fetus than to kill it, then all we are doing is a human study, as we cannot comprehend that no matter what we have done or shown you, you regress' spock-like
I made my decision before birth, so I cannot renege now, but if others choose to not associate with them, there are MANY who would give anything to be contacted.
In your OBE, did you see any aliens?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

In your OBE, did you see any aliens?

To be perfectly honest about the experience, it was a shocking moment.

I saw my body lying on the bed below me and it was like getting hit by a sledgehammer. I panicked and slammed back instantly. This is the only way I can describe it.

If there were any other beings around me, I don't think I had time for them to register on my consciousnous.

It happened 37 years ago but it might as well have been yesterday, since I can still see everything clearly. That memory is burned into me.

The experience changed my life, though...no doubt about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

To be perfectly honest about the experience, it was a shocking moment.

I understand perfectly..
Imagine having been dead 3 times and not being allowed to stay on the otherside, do you think you would be thinking, acting like a person who has no idea of the cosmos? It will make one a bit whacky.ROFL
Since it has been 37 years, it was done to open your psyche, but you have been afraid to explore the occult aren't you?
Do not fear as our lives have been mapped out to the nth degree before we came here..

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Since it has been 37 years, it was done to open your psyche, but you have been afraid to explore the occult aren't you?

On the contrary, I joined the Rosicrucians a year later and have been practicing meditation ever since. I have a library full of books on the 'occult' and continue to explore all things 'hidden' today. In fact, I am reading 'Supernatural', by Graham Hancock right now, and I can tell you it is a most interesting book.

I spent a 'full round' in a coven recently as well, hoping they could give me further insight. A full round is a complete series of rituals covering a year. It was, unfortunately, only helpful in giving me a better understanding of myself, while I found the other practitioners involved hopelessly materialistic.

The only exploratory group I turned down was using '___' as the vehicle for their 'quests'. I consider drug-induced spirit journeys dangerous. (I have my reasons)

Otherwise, I have been involved in NA rituals, particularly the sweatlodge cleansing ceremonies, overseen by both a healer and a shaman.

When I said the experience changed my life...I meant it put me onto a path from which I have not yet deviated, nor will I ever.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

On the contrary, I joined the Rosicrucians a year later and have been practicing meditation ever since. I have a library full of books on the 'occult' and continue to explore all things 'hidden' today. In fact, I am reading 'Supernatural', by Graham Hancock right now, and I can tell you it is a most interesting book.

WOW, was I wrong that time..Joined the Rosy Cross years ago, but found it not for me.Took me 15 years to get accepted into the Lucis Trust.
Are you a fan of Terrence McKenna? I often think he was murdered by a very fast brain tumor.
I am glad to hear how fruitful you are being, and are willing to share.
There are 2 routes I have seen, either one is scarred for life or uses it to help themselves and others.Very glad to meet a fellow traveler.

PS; My house looks like the Munsters with all the stacks of books and alien gear.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, my voice can be had for the causes of others, but only when I'm pretty soundly convinced. There's this nasty tendency for people to have a laugh at the expense of those who say the incredible without incredible evidence, and this is complimented by a somewhat silly but still very potent desire not to be laughed at.

Forgive me if I'm asking something that everyone else already knows, but what exactly is the scoop here? What do the Grays want exactly and how is one to know that they are real and really want whatever it is that they are said to want?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Forgive me if I'm asking something that everyone else already knows, but what exactly is the scoop here? What do the Grays want exactly and how is one to know that they are real and really want whatever it is that they are said to want?

In my understanding, I do not care if I am laughed at or villified, walk in my shoes.
The causes they are here for this time is to keep this planet from beinf irreparably destroyed by nukes, as when we were playing to guns, cannons and early bombs, they saw we could not destroy this 'soul school' which is their purview.This orb has been used as a school for souls forever.
What they want and will be sure to obtain is that they will melt all the 20 megaton nukes and silos they have to and to jam the buttons of submarine nukes until these 'humans' get the message.
Let's try to see it this way, they are the president of the school, and they will use beam melting as much as we force them to.
They are at bases now and believe me, they know who is doing what.
Dis-closure of their power is the reason we are on this forum, and when the time is right and we are running around more insane with seeking power, especially our leaders, they are biding time.
BTW, they are very gentle and wish we would 'wake up'

PS;They have many scout ships in constant movemant trying to repair the ozone.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This goes back to the beginning of the thread but, here's a little info.
There are still blue lotus flowers. I've smelled their oil. One thing that was interesting is that they are an aquatic plant and you can still smell the water they grew in. -A wet plant smell like walking into a greenhouse.
You can also get the dried flowers which make a very relaxing tea (although it doesn't taste very good). I'm pretty sure it's the variety the lotus eaters (yup, quite edible) of north Africa dined on and is why they were described as being happily lazy and forgetful. It's a plant with an interesting history to be sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You can also get the dried flowers which make a very relaxing tea (although it doesn't taste very good). I'm pretty sure it's the variety the lotus eaters (yup, quite edible) of north Africa dined on and is why they were described as being happily lazy and forgetful. It's a plant with an interesting history to be sure.

Thank you for that, must have been why Tut's tomb was full of them..

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

In my understanding, I do not care if I am laughed at or villified, walk in my shoes.
The causes they are here for this time is to keep this planet from beinf irreparably destroyed by nukes, as when we were playing to guns, cannons and early bombs, they saw we could not destroy this 'soul school' which is their purview.This orb has been used as a school for souls forever.
What they want and will be sure to obtain is that they will melt all the 20 megaton nukes and silos they have to and to jam the buttons of submarine nukes until these 'humans' get the message.
Let's try to see it this way, they are the president of the school, and they will use beam melting as much as we force them to.
They are at bases now and believe me, they know who is doing what.
Dis-closure of their power is the reason we are on this forum, and when the time is right and we are running around more insane with seeking power, especially our leaders, they are biding time.
BTW, they are very gentle and wish we would 'wake up'

PS;They have many scout ships in constant movemant trying to repair the ozone.

Most useless thing in the world--A melted 20 megaton warhead.LOL

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join