It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion - does the 'Zapper' really work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
esecallum, thanks for the link! That is soooo much simpler than the Clark zapper. I think I'll give this one a try for a while.

Just a note: You'd be doing yourself a favor to get medical electrode pads. The DC current can carry atomic sized bits of metal (lead, etc.) right into your skin!

You can do the stun gun, I'll watch,,,

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is a link to many books on the subjects you like. Please check it out, share with your friends. It is updated regularly!

www.4shared.com...

Namasté

chemtrailswitzerland.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

Originally posted by bsl4doc
No offense to you, godservant, because obviously you didn't write the article, but it is easily the biggest joke I have ever read in my life. Look at this quote defining "orgone":

I am not talking about Orgone, I am talking about the Zapper. I already thought that orgone is something most probably useless.

I ask because, as most of us know, they use electric pulses to help some minor ailments.

It is also thought that the use of some frequencies can either help or hinder certain problems.

I have about half of the needed parts to make this thing and I am planning on getting the rest later this week.

If no one has tried this by then, I will. Maybe I'll get my hair back.

certain toys from your local pound shop will function as zappers or can be easy modified to be zappers.

or a lab square wave generator can be used.

a toy gun which generates incoming mortar effect ,siren,two tone siren,ray gun,etc can be run from 3 to 12 volts.use the output from the loudspeakers.

they usually have square wave outputs.just hold it near a MW wave radio and hear the broad spectrum radio noise generated by the square waves....

loads of toys usually toyguns and fire engines use square waves for sound effects...usually toyguns

try it...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by esecallum]

<< 1   >>

join