Opinion - does the 'Zapper' really work?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have (again) come across web material on Orgone and Zappers and thought I'd look into it bit more deeply.

Some of the material seems a bit far fetched, but I thought I'd run it across my favorite minds on the web.

Has any one used the Zapper? Here is one.

It is supposed to help and/or cure many forms of pain and/or other ailments.

Her basic premise is that everthing basically has its own eletrical frequency which can be measured or quantified and used to generate healing. Humans operate on a frequency between 1520 and 9640 KHz(kilohertz), whereas pathogens(molds, viruses, bacteria, worms, mites) operate between 77 and 900 KHz. By passing an alternating electrical current of sufficient voltage one can destroy all these parthogens without harming the individual, and this is exactly what the zapper does. Using a 5 to 10 volt battery and an assortment of chips, clips, switches, and handholds all held together in a box, the zapper is born.
from librarising.com...

I dismissed this when I read about it a while back, but now I am wondering. Being open minded I must ask if anyone else has tried it or knows someone that has.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
No offense to you, godservant, because obviously you didn't write the article, but it is easily the biggest joke I have ever read in my life. Look at this quote defining "orgone":

It has two atoms of oxygen to one of water, and it is through its oxygenation process that it builds and heals

First off, there is no such thing as an "atom" of water. Also, two atoms of oxygen? This is just simple molecular oxygen that exists in nature. Nothing special or "chi" like about it.

Next, they state:

It is the creative life force, and it is regulated by your crystalline-based pineal gland or third eye which is the master gland of the body. Because of pollution, chemicals, and bad habits, our pineal, by the time we are adults, has shrunk from the size of a golf ball to that of a dried-up pea, and so have our spiritual powers.

The pineal gland naturally shrinks and calcifies in human adults during puberty. It is the source of melatonin, and oddly enough, is not "crystalline based".

This is the best part:

Orgone devices can be pyramydal or conical or cylindrical or in pendant or other forms and have no size limit. They can even be made into rings, toys, furniture, and just about anything else. It is as much an art as a science, and the more attractive you make them -the more they will attract and generate positive influences.

So you're telling me this force made op of water and oxygen (also known as a peroxide), is somehow attracted to shiny happy things? So now we're giving atoms personality?

Honestly, the entire article if rife with this sort of nonsense. They ramble on and on about how the pyramids were used to destroy Atlantis and how chemtrails are somehow involved. Not a credible source in the least. No studies, no numbers, no research.

~MFP

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If it's inexpensive to build and electrically grounded, why take our word for it? It will either work regardless of belief, or the effects are psychological.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by pdo3]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yes, please, let's further this ridiculous lie so that people who really need help will be less likely to seek medical attention. Good plan.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Clearly, I implied that it should IDEALLY be convenient to build this as an afternoon project and get demonstrable results, regardless of your belief or the inventor's theories.

I forgot your kind need thorough disclaimers, but I cannot type so many pages and don't have billions of dollars to bribe new medicines into acceptance.

So, experimenters, use common sense, and
Studentessa di medicina, sell your crappy, Codex Alimentarius attitude somewhere else.

Seriously, if you don't want to read, or don't believe in topics of this nature, don't even waste the amount of time it would take for us to "ignore user."

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
No offense to you, godservant, because obviously you didn't write the article, but it is easily the biggest joke I have ever read in my life. Look at this quote defining "orgone":

I am not talking about Orgone, I am talking about the Zapper. I already thought that orgone is something most probably useless.

I ask because, as most of us know, they use electric pulses to help some minor ailments.

It is also thought that the use of some frequencies can either help or hinder certain problems.

I have about half of the needed parts to make this thing and I am planning on getting the rest later this week.

If no one has tried this by then, I will. Maybe I'll get my hair back.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've built and sold a few zappers, I believe they work. Too many websites add fantasy to their sales pitch, orgone has little or nothing to do with how they work (probably nothing).
It's a simple frequency thing, if you hit the right note the glass will shatter.
Everything, according to its shape and density, has a resonant frequency. If you know the resonant frequency of a certain bacteria and apply that frequency in close proximity after a short time it will rupture like the glass.
Don't believe the hype, but the science is real.
Google "Royal Raymond Rife" for an interesting read. Search on "poor mans rife machine" for some hands on stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I have about half of the needed parts to make this thing and I am planning on getting the rest later this week.

Are you serious? You're gonna make a machine and "zap" yourself?

Let us know how it works, if you don't sign on in the next couple of weeks we'll assume the worst.

God speed

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You can hardly feel the "zap" of a zapper. It's a gentle vibration at worst. If you use it and it hurts, turn it down to a comfortable level.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There's no orgone generating material in a zapper. But there are people who have claimed to use it together with a crystal to form a device called a succor punch. I don't have any succor punch though, so I can't say anything about it. Same with the zapper.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Are you serious? You're gonna make a machine and "zap" yourself?

Ya know, when you put it like that - I can't stop laughing.

I am going to try it. THe only thing I am lacking are the capacitors.

Beer Guy, thanks for the other links. It does seem like this could work. I'll soon see.

If it is a frequency thing, why couldn't one just get a program to make certain sound frequencies to destroy those bad cells? What is it about an electrical frequency that makes it different from using sound?

Reason I ask, some ancient get well techniques included making sounds with your voice at a certain pitch to heal.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Medical science claims that some frequencies of radiation kill some cells, and others are more prone to kill other cells. A number of chronic disorders have been found to be caused by microbes. IMO, the inconsistency arises out of each medical field's opinion of quantum phsycics.

I'm not saying that I haven't tried it. I'm just answering "Prove it" with "Disprove it." Be mindful of proprietary garuntees, schematic details, and make personal references beside the point.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
godservant, exactly right!
It's a simple matter to make a cord that plugs into your sound card on your computer. Take the 2 wires and put an electrode pad on each of them.
Download a frequency generator and there you go.....

The power isn't very high, but from what I've read it doesn't need to be.

There are quite a few frequency generators that are free. Just ask if you need a link.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The zapper outputs what some might call "noise", it's a square wave but it covers a wide frequency band that will affect a lot of different ailments. The Rife type device is more focused on one frequency or a few closer together.
From one of the Royal Rife sites you might want to get the "big list" of frequencies. They list a bunch of common ailments and the frequency for each one. They were mostly discovered by accident and collaberation by people all over the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
From what I've read, sound coming from speaker will work also. It just doesn't work as well.

The original Rife device used a high voltage tube (like a neon bulb). The high voltage tube will radiate the frequency through the air if you are at close proximity. The problem is it's also just as easy for the tube to emit x-rays,,,,
You wouldn't want to sit around sunning yourself with x-rays for very long.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It has two atoms of oxygen to one of water, and it is through its oxygenation process that it builds and heals

Yikes, I do not know why they would want this or think that it will help having 2 atomsygen to a molecule of water. The water molecule is expressed as H20 as most know, by adding another atom of oxygen to the molecule, you do not "enhance' the water. What you get is H2O2 which is otherwise known as Hydrogen Peroxide.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
When I saw "Zapper" in the title, I thought it was a reference to one of these:

Two nations divided by a common language, eh?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

Originally posted by bsl4doc

I am not talking about Orgone, I am talking about the Zapper. I already thought that orgone is something most probably useless.

I ask because, as most of us know, they use electric pulses to help some minor ailments.

It is also thought that the use of some frequencies can either help or hinder certain problems.

If no one has tried this by then, I will. Maybe I'll get my hair back.

Hi

i have build and used a number of different zappers including the hulda clark zapper.

one of these zappers was actually a adapted toy gun which generates 8 dfferent sound effects each time the trigger is pressed. siren, two tone,incoming shell,warble,etc...... runs of 2 1.5 voltbatteries.
i cut the wires to the speaker and used them as output leads ttached to foil pads...it costs 1 pound from a pound shop in the uk.

i got scapies....rapidly spreading... very very itchy rash .

i used this zapper for 4 hours a day for 3 days.all over my body.

the rash disappeared after the 3rd day without medication.

i used to have aching and weak knees but after using it for the scabies this stopped the aching. my knees are fine even aftr 5 months.

recently my mum had acute pain aftera endoscopy in hospital. she was crled up in fetal position and refused to say in hospital.she was crying and pleading with us.

after bringing her to my house i attached one aol disc covered in foil on the front of the stomach and one on the back and used the toy gun zapper and tried cycling thru the 8 frequencies/sound effects. after 2 hours the pain was less.

after 6 hours the pain stopped.

i have build a number of zappers.

one was built from a blue light wrist watch .

this generates a high voltage to power the electroluminescent panel.i removed this panel and attached electrode wires and also attached external 3 volt power supply as watch batteries dont last long.no danger as although the voltage is high it falls rapidly when any current is drawn.

i have also built a the hulda clark zapper with a variable frequency from 0.001 hz to 250000 hertz.

i have installed frequency generator software on my pc and used the loud speaker outputs from a hi-fi for the electrodes.....

====================================================
Now another different kind of zapper is known as a Godzilla and does not pulse the current.

Its called a Godzilla by its creator babygrand due to its rapid and powerful effects.

3 or 6 volt batteries are used with a variable resister in series to control the current and also an optional meter to moniter the current.

the current level is usually less then 0.001 amp.......normally from 0.00005 to 0.0005 amps.

or 50 ua to 0.5 ma

the outputs are connected to wet cloths or directly to foil electrodes or silicon
gel pads.

more information including pictures,diagrams,photos,user research reports,methods of construction are at the below free site:-

health.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i was always intrested in this item so i bought one i have to read the clark book on it i haven't been sick so i can not say that it works i have put it on and i did not feel a thing. no zap no tingle nothing at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a stun gun might work just as well

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join