It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats taking the NWO so long ??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by podperson
Out of curiousity Crakeur, are there any set of circumstances under which you would accept the feasibility of a minority of individuals dictating the course of an overwhelming majority?

of course - happens all the time.

this is different. this is a group of people that, some 300 or so years ago, started a plan that still hasn't been completed. this is a plan that some guys thought up and couldn't implement over the course of 3 centuries and they relied on their respective family trees to implement. how did they know they'd have those relatives in 300 years? they couldn't have known that there would be the diverse population that we have now. back then the world was, in a sense, smaller. back then, leaders with grandiose plans could take over the world and control everything and the masses would follow their leader. that is no longer feasable.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
No no no, this has been a plan that's been in motion since they got their butts kicked back to the stone age. Not just 300 years ago. It's been much, much longer. They had the greatest knowledge of how things would eventually wind up and how things work, and they knew how to keep themselves on top of things and make that money.

What, you think it's a coincidence that these south americans were waiting for some white guy to return who was going to be their god? HaHaHa. We knew the Earth was round long before they convinced the masses that it was flat.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigpappadiaz
No no no, this has been a plan that's been in motion since they got their butts kicked back to the stone age. Not just 300 years ago. It's been much, much longer. They had the greatest knowledge of how things would eventually wind up and how things work, and they knew how to keep themselves on top of things and make that money.

What, you think it's a coincidence that these south americans were waiting for some white guy to return who was going to be their god? HaHaHa. We knew the Earth was round long before they convinced the masses that it was flat.

of course, thousands of years. that 300 year nwo stuff is nonsense. your nwo is the one true nwo. I can't believe I ever thought it could any other way.

where's my foil cap?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me what the NWO is. I've been trying to research about it but mostly I've come up with nothing? What exacltly is it and what do they do?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
Its a slow game of chess give them a few months

They can not move without creating a false move from an oponent that doesn't exsist.

I don't know that I agree with 'a few months' but I do agree with the idea that it's a slow game of chess, and a big part of that is waiting.

They have to make a move, then wait for everything else to align. Then adjust and make their next move.

Also, the moves they do make have to be done in baby steps so the populace doesn't revolt. The creation of terrorism, the Patriot act, New Orleans, governmental acts against the Constitution, eavesdropping on the people, fear-mongering, selling off the ports, creation of a world government. These things are baby steps that take time...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss_gymnast004
Can someone please tell me what the NWO is. I've been trying to research about it but mostly I've come up with nothing? What exacltly is it and what do they do?

Read more here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by podperson
Out of curiousity Crakeur, are there any set of circumstances under which you would accept the feasibility of a minority of individuals dictating the course of an overwhelming majority?

of course - happens all the time.

this is different. this is a group of people that, some 300 or so years ago, started a plan that still hasn't been completed. this is a plan that some guys thought up and couldn't implement over the course of 3 centuries and they relied on their respective family trees to implement. how did they know they'd have those relatives in 300 years? they couldn't have known that there would be the diverse population that we have now. back then the world was, in a sense, smaller. back then, leaders with grandiose plans could take over the world and control everything and the masses would follow their leader. that is no longer feasable.

Exactly, this type of take over involves controlled media, confused masses, polarization of all sides, so they can manipulate people, as well as controlling education and chemical levels in people to kill, make sick, or to control the masses, and that takes a long time to accomplish, especially when people like fans of music, etc. start spreading word of politics and law to the masses, which usually makes them start to ask all sorts of questions.

[edit on 2/25/06 by buffyrules]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

where's my foil cap?

i think it's okay to have a sense of humor, but i also think maybe you are taking it too far with this mocking style of yours.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sstak

i think it's okay to have a sense of humor, but i also think maybe you are taking it too far with this mocking style of yours.

is this your professional opinion? are you speaking in clinical terms, as if I were your patient? do you even see patients?

now back to the issue at hand. a plasma ray sent the NWO underground, where they were forced to alter their plans and regroup as NWA.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join