It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the number one song the day you were born?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
oliva john newton - physical

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Birthday: Oh Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison

18th Birthday: Abracadabra - Steve Miller

Now, where the hell did I leave the Geritol? :shk:

[edit on 2/15/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I was also getting Physical with Olivia Newton-John.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
birthday - Feels Like I'm In Love - Kelly Marie (Never heard of it but will have to listen now)

18th birthday - Millennium - Robbie Williams (not to bad i suppose, could be worse lol)

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
At least you didn't get stuck with the Eagles.

I'll trade you Carole King for the Eagles anyday!

Lost, I will pretend you never spoke such blasphemy.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My mom told me it was the one playing on the radio constantly when she was born. Like most kids born at that time, my father was not there (he was in the Pacific theater); I am sure the song was pretty depressing .

The good news was that five months later, Adolf killed Eva and Blondi, then blew out his brains; and four months after that, Lt. Col Paul Tibbets (who is still alive today) rolled the single most famous Boeing aircraft ever down the runway on Tinian Island to a certain city on Honshu.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The war years must have been hard, but looking back on the forties, that must have been a good time to be alive. It is my humble opinion that Big Band Swing is the absolute pinnacle of American popular music and those cars of the forties, I just love their styling and roominess.

I'd love to take to our modern highways and interstates in something like this made of modern materials, inside and out, and a modern drivetrain and a modern sound system, listening to Glenn Miller, Jimmy Dorsey, Bob Wills, Asleep at the Wheel, Commander Cody, or Squirrel Nut Zippers.

Heck, I'd settle for one of these.

[edit on 2006/2/16 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join