It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti muslim pics and cartoons is it just coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OK, so far this year we have had the Mohammed cartoons, then the British video of beating up kids, and now extra pics of Iraqi torture.

Is it just a coincidence that these three releases are within weeks of each other whan all were taken or occured months or years ago?

Now it may be just a fluke, but it seems to be a perfect way of winding up Muslim anger at the West, with just enough information to cause outrage and sustain it.

I wonder what comes next?

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Maybe we should look at what the three publications have in common, such as ownership and sponsorship.

Maybe we can find a motive.

I know it was the Jyllands-Posten that originally published the cartoons. Who launched the other things?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Don't foreget the cartoons were released last year, its only now that they are getting publicity. The time is also ripe for the other 2 releases to sustain muslim rage and even more turn them against the west.

Both major news outlets I gather. But if you could feed information to those organizations then you could affect when they get released.

Just a paranoid idea

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Just a paranoid idea

Just what Skunk works is all about

I get the feeling that the Iranian Presidency is behind all of this. To me it seems to fit into their plans on wiping Israel off the face of the Earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Remember the Three Stooges and the episode where Curly gets in the ring and fights with a professional Boxer? Moe and Larry only have to let Curly smell Limburger cheese and he goes bonkers and starts knocking out everybody that steps into the ring? Muslems+cartoons = Curly+Limburger!
Humm? Maybe there is something to this! Wanna make muslems look like stooges? Certainly, Whoooop whoop whoop whoop.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by WHOFLUNGGUM]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The plan could be the American Hiroshima threat it might happen. The terrorists want it and the American illuminati might say go a head thats the plan. First let Iran strike Isreal then America take out Iran then the terrorists take out America. Nice plan it could work and Bible prophecy is very similar to the predicted persian threat at the end of days wrtten 3000years ago and again in Revelations. It could be all be a satanic set up that is why no one can stop this its beyond us.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
"Moe and Larry only have to let Curly smell Limburger cheese and he goes bonkers and starts knocking out everybody that steps into the ring?"

NO! They have to play "pop goes the weasel" for Curly* ("Punch Drunks", 1934)! That song, by the way, has an old and interesting derivation.

Ratsky.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by ratskywatsky]

new topics

top topics

join