It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Where was the outrage??

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It appears that back in August of 2005 Dem Leader Reid suffered a mini-stroke and didn't release inform the 'news' for 3 days...that's 72 hours.


Friday, August 19, 2005


WASHINGTON — The Senate Democratic leader, Harry Reid (search) of Nevada, suffered a brief mini-stroke Tuesday, but doctors found no complications and he feels fine, aides said Friday.


www.foxnews.com...

Where was the outrage from news sources then? Cheney waits 12 hours, giving the rancher and his unfortunate friend some peace prior to getting mobbed and the Dems complain?!?



When will the dem/libs grow up and start acting like adults?

[edit on 15-2-2006 by ferretman2]




posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
When will the dem/libs grow up and start acting like adults?

[edit on 15-2-2006 by ferretman2]


I think a more appropriate question would be, "When are you children going to grow up and stop all this political bickering?" :shk:



posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh, yeah.
I see that happening any darned minute, 'Trepid.

Everyone has their own sport. This stuff is sport for some. You know, the drink beer and watch the cable news shows, drink more beer and come to ATS and pass the ball. Or make a slap shot, or whatever one does with a hockey stick.



posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Where was the outrage from news sources then? Cheney waits 12 hours, giving the rancher and his unfortunate friend some peace prior to getting mobbed and the Dems complain?!?


Reid had a stroke. Cheney SHOT a man! There's a HUGE difference! A medical condition is considered private! He doesn't have to tell us at all. I don't understand how you can equate the two.



When will the dem/libs grow up and start acting like adults?





posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wait, you equate a man having a stroke to Cheney going on a shooting spree? Freaking republicans, there is a slight dif. between a medical problem and SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE FACE!!!!



posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I want to know why the media wants Cheney to do their job for them?

I believe the major media is upset because the story was broke by a "2nd rate" reporter doing her job.

How long did it take Ted Kennedy to report his "accident" at Chappaquidick?

How long did it take Hillary to release the files from Vince Fosters office?

I would feel safer going hunting with Cheney than taking a car ride with Kennedy, or working for the Clintons.



posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevinS
Wait, you equate a man having a stroke to Cheney going on a shooting spree? Freaking republicans, there is a slight dif. between a medical problem and SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE FACE!!!!


shooting spree? hardly......it was an accident ...Sh$# happens.....

dont exaggerate it..



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join