It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the Terrorist Scumbag Scorecard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The Shura Majlis serves as the board of directors for al-Qaeda, with bin Laden assuming the position of the chief executive officer. While it existed in rudimentary form prior to the creation of the International Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders in 1998, the structure underwent a dramatic change during the summer of 2001 when both Gamaa al-Islamiyyah and the Egyptian Islamic Jihad formally merged with al-Qaeda’s command structure and their leaderships were integrated into the former organization. Location is listed if known.

www.angelfire.com...

I really like this site, good data on how the war is going on the scumbags.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why is zarwawi listed as part of the Majlis?

It also seems to include a lot of people that are just 'bad muslims', and then weakly connects them to al-qaida because of that.
I'd like to see what they are basing there being a "Weapons of Mass Destruction Committee" upon, they seem to just be listing 'bad muslims' with science credentials.

It seems that it is also listed here:
www.freerepublic.com...

Interesting find though.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I can't take this seriously, as they are posting the location of the dead as "Hell". The way some people write about the subject of terrorism, you would think it was a crusade by any other name. A subtle peice of Christian propaganda, but propaganda none the less.

join