It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one gain access to super advanced tech?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Is this post dead just because of the off topic post ^^^? Bill Gates never gave up that easy.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The way you get your hands on the most advanced tech is you steal it like the Chinese, and North Koreans do.

Or you become a billionare and buy it from our allies with US government permit.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ermmm......I'll try to keep this stuff in mind. :|

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar
Think of something that you want to achieve and then start to build up your knowledge on how to accomplish it. You don't need a college degree in chemistry to become a revolutionary chemist. You don't need a degree in physics to understand how to solve the world's energy problems. Although you will be chastized and fed misinformation every step of the way. You just have to go with intuition with what you beleive to be true.

The world seems to be highly corrupted (especially the United States). You may end up with getting tranquilized in the arm one day and interrogated. Or tortured into contributing your knowledge to .gov/or others whom it may concern.

Before you do anything, learn how to make cyanide pills and always keep one stored in your gums. Or inject yourself with deadly toxins that needs specific antibiotics, then when .gov comes to see what your up to, you wont live long in captivity. Unless they torture the cure out of you before you die.

Or you can by luck live under the radar and try to patent something and THEN get shot or your idea stolen.

Either way, good luck. When you meet the grey's or see some cool stuff, make sure you post it here.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite. XL5's question is close enough to mine. Ya might as well try to answer his.

Originally posted by XL5
neurocardiology, I'd like to know about any very basic gravity altering device or as much as you know about bismuth in relation to anti gravity or any other odd effects it can produce.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
LOL. I almost agree with that too.

Originally posted by Terapin
The BEST way to get ahold of super advanced tech.... is to buy an Apple computer... LOL Ok now I know I will get flamed for that but I couldnt resist.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Bill Gates never gave up that easy.

Bill Gates ?

He's a Harvard dropout. Don't end up like Bill Gate. There's no future in that.

XL5

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Maybe he saw flaws in their teachings or already knew what they were teaching and didn't care about the paper. Maybe he needed the money more then the paper, so he could follow his dreams.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sad thing is that Bill Gates has said that he can no longer hire Americans if we do not seek out the necessary qualifications to be become programmers. NExt time you here about 'our jobs being outsourced to India', just ask yourself whether that person is a programmer, etc. I hate hearing about most of this our jobs being outsourced, fact is that nobody wants them. There are also plenty of jobs available in the private tech sector.

Electrical/computer engineering is a good field of study. Bell Labs is a good science and R&D company (Lucent), and I have also heard of a company called Battelle which is also in a similar mold. You would probably need to graduate top of your class in physics, chemistry, math, comp sci or ECE.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well going to school and doing well in pretty much all the phy. sciences is a good start while keeping your nose clean at the same time. Having a spotless police record would'nt hurt any. Devoting one's life in the quest for advandaced tech. takes much work and dedication but one must also keep in mind; there are many more with the same ideals and should not been taken lightly so study hard and always do the best you can would be my advice.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok, I will have to study sure of course. But I still gonna wanna try to network with people who have expertise in a certain area of science. Whatever project I have in mind I'm still gonna need help. If I had the resources and whatnot I would definately like to do everything myself. But thats hard to do these days.

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
Well going to school and doing well in pretty much all the phy. sciences is a good start while keeping your nose clean at the same time. Having a spotless police record would'nt hurt any. Devoting one's life in the quest for advandaced tech. takes much work and dedication but one must also keep in mind; there are many more with the same ideals and should not been taken lightly so study hard and always do the best you can would be my advice.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by StalkerZERO
Ok, I will have to study sure of course. But I still gonna wanna try to network with people who have expertise in a certain area of science. Whatever project I have in mind I'm still gonna need help. If I had the resources and whatnot I would definately like to do everything myself. But thats hard to do these days.

You need to start studying hard now, 6-10 hours a day. Then once you are past your introductory courses in Cal and Phys, Chem or whatever field it is you go into, start thinking about what projects you are going to run, who are the people you need to work with, the machines and computers you will need, lab space, cost per year, and who is going to fund your research.

Like FLYING HIGH said, they are others out there competiting for the same money, lab space, equipment and people. There are people on this forum like that, sardion2000 and myself including that I know of.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i went to school but got kicked out. wasn't funny at first, but then with some serious kind of "good luck" my life don't suck!
I'm a network engineer and i've been it since 7 years in some medium sized companies. Never went to any special training.

ah sorry guys i'm posting some self-centred BS. Go for the nano stuff! maybe you can find something somedays to protect us from it

peace y'all

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah, I lucked up on a job as an IT guy. No real formal training in the field.

To be honest it was quite confusing being dropped into the IT department. Once I started clearing up the technical terms and studying, add in hands on experience, I've actually come a long way.

Troy

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by StalkerZERO
How does one gain access to super advanced tech?

I know!

Ask a reptillian.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
there are so many electrons zooming around in the stable and large elements that they produce extra angular momentum. aw geez i don't want to explain this so..read the freakin patent!! school is pointless if you want to learn about this stuff. read GE's patents on this "medical device." This energy "all around us" is the point of existence for the universe, the rest is our perception. Atoms are nature's perfect engines; their existence allows gravity (the weak and strong forces are the same!) and so we can amplify/shape a gravity wave around anything we want to. this is the only technology needed for every purpose you can imagine. I'm working on the improvements to the patent--there are a million to be made--they downgraded every single mechanism to the least efficient means of energy transference--actually pretty clever--not to mention they classify it as a medical instrument!! any more question?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
"He's a Harvard dropout. Don't end up like Bill Gate. There's no future in that."

Are you insane he is a freakin genius when it comes to business and prooved his harvard professer wrong when he was told if he dropped out he would ammount to squat.

The secret to his success was that he made people need what he had.

Though I went about things differently I havce made millions with a highschool education. I get to live the life because like Gates I had to work really hard for it. School is over rated and confined to rules and regulations in terms of what you can learn. Although not everyone can do this and some do need to go to school if you can provide a service no one else offers you will get rich fast. Mark Cuban also did the same thing and it started with a #ty website back in the 90's the first to offer online Radio. Now he is a billionaire.
=================

Aside from that if you want advanced tech legit you can develope it, buy it, steal it, reverse engineer it etc...

You also need money and connections to I could not stress that enough but trust me the more money you have the more connections you make. Get a good business platform and get started. Take out a loan if you have to, if you want to be successful to obtain what you want you have to take risks.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well you hang around secret gov't labs and kidnap the scientists. Then you torture them for information.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
Well you hang around secret gov't labs and kidnap the scientists. Then you torture them for information.

Sorry its been a while but I've been busy.
Kidnap scientists huh? Hmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The only ways I can see to do such a thing is
A) Hack it. find your way into thir database by either 'convincing' someone on the inside to give you access... or just find a security hole.
B) Become one of them.
Me, I'm in Robotics Engineering... not as cool as nanomechanical like the previous guy, but we still get access to alot of stuff the general public has yet to learn exists.

Of course theres the fear of persecution and being fired if you steal it from them.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
if you're looking for advanced technology, there is a site called amazing1. you can order all sorts of stuff to get you started. the plans are cheap. the kits (my personal preference) have the stuff you need to build the items (some can be dangerous to assemble if you don't know what you're doing-electric shock, etc.), and the completed items are usually out of my price range. really fun stuff. check it out. there's also books at barnes and noble. couple of titles: gadgeteer's goldmine, homemade lightning. happy hunting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join