It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Pill Press: Above top Secret is Corrupt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible
If I find out there are no police here then I AM leaving !

Wait! I AM police. No...make that CIA. Yeah!

AND I carry a gun. Well a stun gun anyway, but it still hurts. So please stay so you can continue to trash the hardworking staff here.

We just don't feel appreciated when people figure out we're just normal dudes and dudettes.

I'm a spy dammit!
*throws a tantrum*

And so I guess JJ doesn't mean "Jesus Juice"?
Here I thought you were a Jackson fan.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Wait! I AM police. No...make that CIA. Yeah!

At least hold out for an "Ali Z" appearance Sub.

That's when "all will be made clear".

[edit on 2/15/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That Langley thing was an April Fool's joke.

The company that does host ATS, though, is also known to have hosted a lot of anti-American Islamic sites that have popped up in the past, from what I understand. Something to think about maybe.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I work in a correctional facility, does that count? If not, ciao.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Zenyatta Mundatta right now as a matter of fact...

"don't stand... don't stand... don't stand so close to me''

Springer...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Zenyatta Mundatta right now as a matter of fact...

"don't stand... don't stand... don't stand so close to me''

Springer...

C'mon man, this is a conspiracy site, gotta go with the Dream Police:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
At least hold out for an "Ali Z" appearance Sub.

That's when "all will be made clear".

Booyakasha !

Hearmenow, u iz de most cleverest of da members dat i iz seen in a long time which must mean you iz well clever.

I iz got an advanced heducation too. I iz memorised de whole alphabet 'a to x' even!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJude
Nice to see the thread progressing but I would like at least one person to answer this cheeky question.

Q If you were a Govenment agency who wanted to information on what the people are thinking, how close they are getting to certain truthes or how extreme their views are would you pose as a poster on ATS to gather all this free and well collected information?

As I said it's far fetched...but impossible or implausable?

No one has ever said that spooks don't visit here and other large discussion forums for that matter. I doubt very much if they use government or military IPs though. We couldn't keep them out but what great strategic use would it be ?

You know when I see threads like this I tell myself that not to get involved because I know that there is nothing anyone can say that will make any difference.

If this is the first thread like this for you then enjoy it. The game goes like this someone comes here with an ATS conspiracy post and when everybody who's been here from 3 months to Owners patiently explain everything and show proof to back it up the original poster doesn't accept it and perpetuates the thread leaving staff with the uncomfortable choice of living with the thread for a week like a weeping sore or banning the member because they obviously aren't going to fit in ( and this site has the widest range of personality anywhere and if you can't fit in here............)

Veterans of this saga will note that the banning option will automatically lead to the classic Banning/Censorship thread where several other new members decide to champion the said banned member.

And so it continues.........

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Could it be that just sometime ATS is naive?

With regards to the Serpo story specifically, ATS could have participated in effectively doing someones proofreading on a future potential hoax. A piece of reconnaissance if you like, to see how effective a forum such as this would be in seeing inconsistencies, and downright lies.

Alternatively, ATS could have been sent a lot of crap to act as a delivery system for a preemptive strike on a planned serious attempt by a whistle blower to disclose the true existence of aliens.

I'm not stating either views as fact, or my personal belief, but to me it shows that this site is run by people, for people. If there was some sort of agenda behind this site, would there be this potential for hijack? When the only other alternative to that would be the Serpo story is actually being fed to us by cointelpro to keep us trapped inside the hologram, then my head starts to hurt.

You know what? IMO this place is alright.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
In regards to Mark's e-mail:

www.redpillpress.com.au...
My partners and I have spent the last several years building that site and have NEVER received a nickel from ANY government, never been asked to do ANYTHING for or by ANY government and NEVER WILL.
(bolded by me)

While I certainly don't consider ATS, itself, as "COINTELPRO".

This is in direct conflict with an e-mail between Mark and Bill Ryan posted here:

xmb.stuffucanuse.com...
ATS has had interactions with DIA officials before (as part of the Juniper-3 program, which we may discuss at a later time)

These two sources/statements are in direct opposition, so someone's definately NOT being truthful.

I'm sure Springer was speaking to the speculation that ATS might be directing discussion in certain directions due to supposed influence by various dark outside sources.

In the case of Juniper, the direct-dial phone number of a senior DIA official was posted in a public thread. He contacted me to request his number be removed, and that was the extent of the request. It didn't alter the content or direction of the thread in any way.

Long ago, Simon posted something that raised hackles as well (on the main site), and he complied with removal. (It accidentally also had private information)

In these cases, we removed minor material as a result of logical requests.

If you spend some time in RATS, the Juniper 3 episode is clearly documented.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
All i have to say is....best....government..website...EVER!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ali Z

Booyakasha !

Glad tuh cee u iz stil "Denyin' Da Ignorance"

SO

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
In these cases, we removed minor material as a result of logical requests.

Absolutely.

On page 5 of this thread I cleared up the intention of that post a bit better.

Plus in the origional post I made sure to post Springers intention "to ensure that our membership is not the subject of a government intelligence plan."

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The day I turned 18 I became a jailor, it took me almost two years to overcome my laziness and get out of that place.

I don't know how you do it man.

Have you ever considered that if you just 'let it go' the controversy will end?
I know it wouldn't be nearly as interesting without all of the moderators defending their 'stance' on this.

Especially since it is rare to see your participation in threads that contain REAL issues. It's as if you are more concerned with people making 'false' accusations about you than anything else.
*smooches*

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The day I turned 18 I became a jailor, it took me almost two years to overcome my laziness and get out of that place.

I know it wouldn't be nearly as interesting without all of the moderators defending their 'stance' on this.

Especially since it is rare to see your participation in threads that contain REAL issues. It's as if you are more concerned with people making 'false' accusations about you than anything else.
*smooches*

Huh? Who are you talking to? Sorry, just not getting your point.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Riiiiiing..........Riiiiing.......

Kettle: Hello?
Pot: Hello, is Kettle home?
Kettle: Yes, this is he.
Pot: Hi, this is Pot. I just called to tell you that you're black........*click*

Kettle: What the....?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

We don't shower with the inmates so it's MUCH easier.
Oh, soap-on-a-rope is very helpful too.

Have you ever considered that if you just 'let it go' the controversy will end? I know it wouldn't be nearly as interesting without all of the moderators defending their 'stance' on this.

Let what go? Oh, am I on duty right now? Sorry, forgot the uniform was on. Here I haven't even given a traffic ticket all day. Thomas Crowne is going to fire me soon.

*smooches*

Look around. I have posted in some grown-up threads too today. Really!
*Kisses back - not in a homesexual way, but in more of a prison way*

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
*Kisses back - not in a homesexual way, but in more of a prison way*

BOOYA ZEDD!!!

Someone just got served.

*looks for the unused lube*

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If anything the exact opposite is true, but that's pretty much on par with your overall record in this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

*looks for the unused lube*

I'm not sure what smiley to use, i can only think of a few things that could be related to the use of lube. None of which could be repeated in polite company

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You're right Burgess, a jail term. Not pleasant.

Anyways, does anyone remember the topic at hand?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join