It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Pill Press: Above top Secret is Corrupt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible
You are already starting to sound like a Muslim.

Care to clarify that statement?

You have certainly come here guns drawn and blazing, even though you are so new that you're still wearing your ATS diapers.

I am curious. Just what does a Muslim sound like anyway?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Normally i would make the lazy go dig for the posts but I am in a decent mood at the moment so...

Last year an "agent" for a USG intel operation attempted to get as much user info as possible.

Once we figured this out we contacted the agancy, spoke with the "guy in charge" and had it STOPPED and the "agent" banned from our site.

Thrilling huh? That's the whole story and I won't be answering a million questions about it because there is nothing else to say.

As far as the "money" issue goes, brought up by someone who obviously hasn't a clue about operating a HUGE website, the ads cover our operating expenses and IF there is any left over it goes to charity.

Springer...

[edit on 2-15-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Normally i would make the lazy go dig for the posts but I am in a decent mood at the moment so...

Lazy?

I hope you're not referring to me.

Nah, I knew the gist of the story already.

I was actually hoping Laura Knight Jadczyk was mis-quoting the e-mail in question, on "her site" (since she was really hamming up the drama factor
), and that some action could be taken.

On a sidenote, it's good to see "godlikeproductions" finally removed the "other" e-mail.

Now it looks like a call to xmb.stuffucanuse.com... might be in order.

I loved how he states, "Email from Stringer (ATS admin)"

[edit on 2/15/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

You are already starting to sound like a Muslim.

Care to clarify that statement?

You have certainly come here guns drawn and blazing, even though you are so new that you're still wearing your ATS diapers.

I am curious. Just what does a Muslim sound like anyway?

Listen to what he said, since we AGREED to conform to your 'bible' here then it's YOUR way or the highway.

And I'd be willing to bet that most of the members and moderators here think they are atheist.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

There is no goal here other than to get all of the members to conform to the ATS T&C 'bible' while they are trying to express themselves.

Hey man, what's the weather like up there on the soap box? You omitted one little thing from that rant, the T&C bible THAT YOU AGREED TO! Don't like the way ATS is run? Don't let the door hit you on the.......

Hey Bud.. So you agree to this site being commercialized or being governed to the point that gives you the pleasure to power trip on members.

My first impression of this site when I saw it the first time was one of openness and dissolving other institutions barriers to get to some truths and facts we each may be interested in.

Just find it ironic that the majority of the threads here are attempting to discern information and truth from other organizations that have RULES in place which you advocate to be broken so long as others do it for you.

And then have MOD's like you and others who are affiliated with the site go all balistic with RIGHTS AND RULES when ATS is under the mircoscope.

I can say this here right.. I am allowed my small view.. your not going to measure or complare me to some english professor if my ideals or grammer is inappropiate?

Gee wonder why I would say that or feel like that if ATS is such a nice and open and friendly place.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

As far as the "money" issue goes, brought up by someone who obviously hasn't a clue about operating a HUGE website, the ads cover our operating expenses and IF there is any left over it goes to charity.

Springer, if the person who keeps attacking ATS and its staff was actually interested in finding out about ATS and how it operates, he would have uncovered that fact a long time ago. But the thing is, he doesn't care. He said himself that he enjoys stirring the pot.

As for censoring people with different opinions than the staff... here's one for you... I've been a member of this site longer than anyone posting in this thread except Netchicken. 10 months of that has been as a moderator, the other 3 years as a member. I'd say that makes me more of an authority on ATS as a whole than most people. In my years as a member here I've seen plenty people come and go including some difficult ones, and even some you'd consider nuts, mean, cruel, sick, and all sorts of other adjectives. You know what though? Every single one of them had the right to say whatever the hell they wanted. The only time someone would get "censored" was for using foul language (if you don't like that rule, leave) or for harassing others (see above). That's it!! No one was ever shut up for political views, for religious views, for unpopular views. NEVER.

So you decide. 3 and a half years of seeing this place function day to day or a month of crying/maligning.

Believe what you will.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Listen to what he said, since we AGREED to conform to your 'bible' here then it's YOUR way or the highway.

And I'd be willing to bet that most of the members and moderators here think they are atheist.

So you have a problem with rules...

Then I could come to your house and go to the bathroom on the floor?
Eat all your food?
Kick your dog/cat?
Take your car?
Start swearing at your friends/family/neighbors?
Break your tv?

You would have no problem with any of that right, since your so anti-rule oriented? If you had rules then that would be your "bible" and you would not be "athiest" either after all.

I suppose schools should not have rules or companies either. Heck...maybe nobody should have rules.

I jest of course. You know you have rules in your home and so your whole rant about it all circles back to your own comment. "Hypocrite."

ps) This is a PRIVATELY owned site. Don't like the rules of the house? The door is on the left. Feel free to use it, which you might realize...gives YOU the ultimate power. Not us.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I've been a member of this site longer than anyone posting in this thread except Netchicken.

Don't forget T.C.: "Registered: 6/29/02"!

Well.... ok, you can forget TC.

*ducks to avoid Mr. Clean's scrub brush*

AHHHH, RUN AWAY!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Don't forget T.C.: "Registered: 6/29/02"!

Uh oh... well if you never hear from me again...

I stand corrected, but I hope everyone understands the point I was trying to make.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Springer, dont forget to mention the time that certain military elements requested removal of Top secret schematics/Diagrams (can't remember the exact type).....

which BTW would not have been posted by a "government run site"

or perhaps the time Nans desmichales posted something illegal, and got in trouble for it...(also wouldn't have ever been published if this was Cointelpro)

Or maybe about the time that william One sac accidentally called a DOD phone number that some user had posted. Apparently government agents called back all the people who were curious enough to call it, and told them "quit calling this unlisted government number, it is illegal" and then wanted to know where they had seen the number...
(again, would have known already if this was Gov site)

Now, with the foil hat on, I admit that this may have been the plan all along... They start some of these "brushes with danger" to show that ATS will push the envelope... all with the intention of using these brushes as proof they aren't the government.

except that ATS has always held the veiwpoint of cooperation with legal requests for info removal... as per T&C... if you post secret info in violation of your national security agreement, OF ANY COUNTRY,then you have commited a crime...and that country can legally request it is removed...

I have only seen it happen here once, but no one is going to sacrifice thier website to protect an idiot that knew better than to violate secrecy agreements/contracts...

all of these things should show people with reasonable logic, that this is either so deep, the government doesn't even know they run this board, or maybe, just maybe... it is exactly what it appears...

is this a watched honeypot?
Mmmmm honey with lots of nuts....
Why wouldn't they watch this site...? lots of good info...
and lots of interesting people...

they would... but it would serve "their" purposes better by letting it be privately owned...
Why buy when you can steal?

Old ATSers can all give you opinions of who they think is a "mole" and sometimes they have them pinned... they are there...
But so are we...
and we are the ones doing serious work to deny ignorance on many fronts.
join us, or get distracted with rumor and hoax...
the choice is yours... but do the research, and you will find as I did...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Uh oh... well if you never hear from me again...

I'll be keeping an eye out for ya
but he does have an affinity for all those shiny buttons
, and,

I hope everyone understands the point I was trying to make.

absolutely.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Of course ATS isn't corrupt or a state controlled website...geeezz, people these days...God, best thing about ATS they produce arguement from both sides. This joint isn't one sided

..Springer thanx for the paycheck btw

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
So you have a problem with rules...

Then I could come to your house and go to the bathroom on the floor?
Eat all your food?
Kick your dog/cat?
Take your car?
Start swearing at your friends/family/neighbors?
Break your tv?

You would have no problem with any of that right, since your so anti-rule oriented? If you had rules then that would be your "bible" and you would not be "athiest" either after all.

I suppose schools should not have rules or companies either. Heck...maybe nobody should have rules.

I jest of course. You know you have rules in your home and so your whole rant about it all circles back to your own comment. "Hypocrite."

ps) This is a PRIVATELY owned site. Don't like the rules of the house? The door is on the left. Feel free to use it, which you might realize...gives YOU the ultimate power. Not us.

Your funny.
No you couldn't come to my house and destroy anything you chose to put your hands on.
But I certainly wouldn't tell you how to speak, when to speak, where to put your hands, not to pet the dog, make you walk behind the car ... etc etc...
I think you get the picture.

Since this is a PRIVATELY owned site, then you should at least share some of the kick-back money you are getting to run it.
What do you own besides an advertising board where you can play games with people ? If you have no goals and nothing has been accomplished here then what are you 'claiming'?

Would you like to elaborate on the funds this site receives from lending institutions and your moderators are still whining about not getting a CHECK?

(btw, I like this site, I was jj since you didn't notice that in my first post, but if you want to continue this.... carte blanche!)

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Nice to see the thread progressing but I would like at least one person to answer this cheeky question.

Q If you were a Govenment agency who wanted to information on what the people are thinking, how close they are getting to certain truthes or how extreme their views are would you pose as a poster on ATS to gather all this free and well collected information?

As I said it's far fetched...but impossible or implausable?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Since this is a PRIVATELY owned site, then you should at least share some of the kick-back money you are getting to run it.

What do you own besides an advertising board where you can play games with people ? If you have no goals and nothing has been accomplished here then what are you 'claiming'?

Hmmm, ok...well first. I make nothing and the owners are able to pay for the site which benefits you, the member.

Of course you want to go somewhere that is not an advertizing board, then go to any other large scale website, errr...well how about cable tv? Darn...ok then...radio. Shoot!

Just where is this free place anyway? I KNOW the owners would gladly dump all the ads here. Just send a money order and then it will be no problem, I assure you. What is that...4 servers, software, database (two of those), backups, support... Oh, let's just round down to $2000 per month.

Any extra goes to charity (they've done a literacy charity for kids, Katrina victims, and I forget the others.)

As for myself and the other staff...it about the love. It's such fun to be called nazis, agents, and of course money-grubbers.

You're far to serious about all this.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJude
Nice to see the thread progressing but I would like at least one person to answer this cheeky question.

Q If you were a Govenment agency who wanted to information on what the people are thinking, how close they are getting to certain truthes or how extreme their views are would you pose as a poster on ATS to gather all this free and well collected information?

As I said it's far fetched...but impossible or implausable?

I would monitor your credit, tap your phones, check your mail, and log the websites you visit. I think I would get a much better picture of you.

Do you think reading posts really gives you a signigicant "picture" of who a person is? Reading my credit report would tell you much more than a 100 posts probably would.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
do a history check on this website...

...this is the 100,000,000,000 time that a thread "ATS is controlled by [fill in group]" has appeared.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Second, is that St jude is a paranoid... and a determined one at that...
so should we give him/her the usual welcome?
Welcome to ATS St Jude
Your a nut and we are too... so welcome...
Welcome home... ahhhhhhh

Too true! Paranoia can be a virtue. The problem here is in the followup and research. That post, its in an april fools thread. The trace, its completely fake, no traces come up with those results. At least, if one wants to follow the motto "Trust No One", then that would include Jadyzckzykskyk along with ATS.

stjude
2. Laura Knight ( or someone going by the name) is a mentalist who talks to talks to Aliens through her TV set
3.Thomas Crowne has a Cheese Cake Fetish

Actually, LK has a mentalist fetish and TC talks to cheese cakes through his TV set (which is especially odd, considering that he shot the damned thing Elvis style back in '72)

If you were a Govenment agency who wanted to information on what the people are thinking, how close they are getting to certain truthes or how extreme their views are would you pose as a poster on ATS to gather all this free and well collected information?

I know you addressed this to Laz, but lemme answer it. If I were the gubmint, I'd probe this site everyonce in a while. And if I were an alien intelligence, I'd interact with this site also. I'd also send plants into alien contactee cults, or start such cults and use that to direct the personalities that would be attracted to such a cult/religion/mysticgroup.
There could be US federal agents registered in ATS as members, but then again, why, you don't need to be a member to read and data mine, and being an unregistered 'guest' would expose your connections less. But perhaps we can see that it'd be smart to check in on this place. But even then, when the hell was the last time the US government did anything that was smart??!!

[quote[]For example: A guy posts a thread about some Iranian conspiracy and 3 "real" people post and agree and 13 "Mooks" ( ATS spooks) disgaree and twist the argument in their favour.
But what does that accomplish? Maybe one of the three real guys changes his mind? But probably none of them? When was the last time you saw someone actually say 'hmm, you're right Mr. Internet-poster, your array of evidence has convinced me that my original position was wrong and I know agree with you and will try to convince others that our opinion is now the correct one'???

but not so Impossible or Inplausable.

But very little is impossible and only slightly more is implausible. The question is, what is reasonable? Its not immpossible that the government set up any website to distribute disinformation, but the question is, is it being done in a reasonable way? What better "explains" ATS? A secret government programme, or the fact that some britisher named Simon Gray made a little website a few years ago that became pretty popular??

I supose the next logical step would be to find out who exactly Laura Knight is and what her motivations are.

Mr. Rabbit, just procede down the hole!

submersible
If this forum has any goals other than getting everybody to conform to the ATS T&C Bible while they post information here, please tell me.

Nope, thats the only purpose. This site was indeed created to find people who would fail to adhere and conform to the rules.

You've passed.

All Hail Discordia!

Just click here and our loverly assistants will help you:
external image

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You know, Springer (a partner of this site) answered the question earlier on today as to where the money goes.

Every question and point you have brought up has just been made irrelevant. They are all now replaced by a single question directed at you and you alone: Why ask anything if you intentionally ignore the answers?

I await your answer to that single all encompassing question.

[edit on 2-15-2006 by Djarums]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"You're far to serious about all this. "

This issue is probably the most insignificant one in my life.
I'm sure that most people agree that NONE of this matters.

next time I won't put "JJ" at the bottom of my post... then it will be funny'cute'.

whutever

If I find out there are no police here then I AM leaving !

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join