It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Pill Press: Above top Secret is Corrupt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
No-no, Zed, let'em make snap judgements! It's great as it goes along with the snap and shallow thread he started! It is really my fault fo rthe thread staying here when I thought about erasing it as the opener doesn't meet minimum and also because this crap is really, REALLY fresh from another thread. You know how the Department of Redundancy hates it when these types of situations occur.
His reaction just might fuel the Myth of TC for another few months!
I used to worry about my typing as the sentences are created in my head, not being able to use tone inflection to indicate sarcasm, humor and all those other things that seem to be a part of my personality, but I have since given up. Instead, I enjoy watching this type twist a while until he realizes he is bent out of shape for nothing!
Judging by the thread starting post content, it might take quite a lot of twisting before the realization.

No, if you'll excuse me, I must be off.
Of course, you knew that.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thomas be honest with me, is Laura Knight Jadczyk real or fiction?
Did she start this discusion about traceing the ip or was it some one else.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ah, unassuming White Guys just oozing quality sarcasm.

I think you've been on this site to long and are starting to beleive your own hype dear Thomas.

So you've bene haging around ATS for years have you?

Well, maybe it's time for some new blood to step up and then you can retire gracefully to some institution for the criminally funny and send out podcasts of youself ranting at an Audience of Mannequins that you have tastefully arranged in your mothers basement.

"Whats that Mother, do I want Meatloaf for my tea?"

" I'm an important man on a website conspiracy site mother and have no time to eat human food. Did George Washington stop for Meatloaf, Did Lincoln get over boiled potatoes?"

" I'm busy being crass and saracstic to newbies because they are so silly and ill informed and i am their King, I am God, I master of the whole damn UNIVERSE!!!!!!"

Well kids...who knows how far from the truth that is.

The old phrase "Big Fish in little ponds comes to mind" but maybe Sweet Thomas really does have a chunky heat of gold behind that cold and bitter exterior.

We shall see, but in the meantime as long as he Mocks I will Mock right back.

Seems fair play to me.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by StJude]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

If you look at this thread right below...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

...you will see it was KingLizard who did the fake Traceroute on ATS

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hmmm, It's not like this all is out there for them to read!
ATS is one of the places that people from around the world can come and air out there fears or problems.
You might find the answers you need. If not....... We are here for each other!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
(sigh)

people are #ing irritatingly stupid.

yes lets trust the people with the fake names who seek to bring us into the light.

knickerbocker pleez.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yes, Her and her paranoid Husband are both "real" in the sense that they have a Internet personality with some nice pics of her writting her "research" if that is what it can be called...

and for her to say (which she seems to do) that SHE traced that IP to langley is a very good grounds for a lawsuit...

She didn't... in fact she does post what her own research says...

that they originate in my home state Oklahoma...
and to be more specific, she states that she KNOWS that they in fact come from Geary, and Tulsa... niether is a location for any government agencies that i know of (other than local branches in Tulsa of the obvious) but there is little in Geary besides a gas station, (and at least one computer)

So why would she make it appear that she had confirmed the april fools joke was a true trace...
probably the same reason she forgot to mention it was an april fools joke...
she didn't bother to research... so much easier to accuse...

I prefer to get my info from someone who at least looks at the top of a page source and checks the date, or the label of "advertisment" or in this case "april fools"
wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What I want to know is, if this is true, WHERE'S MY DAMN PAYCHECK????

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What I don't get is why people don't do the trace themselves. It doesn't take major internet voodoo wizardry that only Zedd A Wizard of the First Order can only do. All it takes is a simple internet search and plugging in www.abovetopsecret.com into the traceroute form
I smell an attention seeker.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Lys, watch your mouth. And while you're at it, do something with your hair, it is a mess. Think of the example you are setting for your little brother. And stand up straight. you're gonna get stuck that way one day, if you aren't careful.

Hm? Excuse me, Jude, did you say something? I kinda lost interest after your last little knuckle-pound.

Yup, I take myself seriously.
Again, you crack me up! Even your attempts at insulting are, well, *achoo!!*
Excuse me, more Kleen-X is in order.
Can't take it anymore. It isn't worth the mild amusement.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

She is citing a post that was made in ATS a long while ago, as part of the April Fools joke here. She was just too poor in her research to see that it said 'april fools joke' on it.

Well, maybe it's time for some new blood to step up

Do you have any idea how much new blood we actually have on this site? Practically every day there's a new great member who has something incredible to add.

[The old phrase "Big Fish in little ponds comes to mind" but maybe Sweet Thomas really does have a chunky heat of gold behind that cold and bitter exterior.

OMG you're really hurt aren't you? Holy she-cow! Get-over-it!

We shall see, but in the meantime as long as he Mocks I will Mock right back.

Who told you to not mock back in the first place? Here, take a t-shirt and get on with it

Sardion's right, anyone can run the trace themselves. Including Jdcykykyc.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Kudos to the thread-originator

Here are some real gems I just wanted to share one more time from the article:

"Fascist takeover of America by Bush and the Neocons"

Hm...no impartiality here, nor agenda, shall we move on?

"we try to check material for validity and to weed out as many lies as possible so our readers don’t have to waste a lot of their valuable time reading garbage."

So what they're saying is, "We read stuff for you and tell you what it means you blind sheep!
"

"we DO try to publish responsibly"

Oh obviously! *smacks forehead* I guess they had to tell us this because there was doubt maybe?

"repeatedly tried to force us to publish the ATS CatHerder piece on our own website"

How do you "force" someone to publish something? If anyone knew how to do it, don't you think the governments of the world would have first dibs?

"We didn’t have the time or the inclination"

AKA "*snooty voice* We don't associate with YOUR kind"

[edit on 15-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
What I want to know is, if this is true, WHERE'S MY D*MN PAYCHECK????

Now THAT is funny

[edited out vowel in swear word]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Second, is that St jude is a paranoid... and a determined one at that...

so should we give him/her the usual welcome?

Welcome to ATS St Jude
Your a nut and we are too... so welcome...
Welcome home... ahhhhhhh

If you weren't destined to be a good addition to ATS, then you wouldn't have cared enough to get over TC's comments in the first place...

TC is a nut also... an allergic nut, with even more challenges than you... so feel sorry, not angry...

We keep him in back usually...on a cheesecake drip... but he gets out once in awhile and makes trouble...

he does come in handy though... when a hoaxer comes along... we cut his leash, place bets, and sit back and enjoy...

You are on the inside now, so you will get to enjoy the occassional dog fight once in awhile also...
all in good fun

again... good to have questioning souls like yours here, but deny ignorance... and there is some in the contention that ATS is of the Gov...

[edit on 15-2-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
(sigh)

people are #ing irritatingly stupid. [Yes you can be! ]

yes lets trust the people with the fake names who seek to bring us into the light. [ Some of use don't have to hide behind lies like others! Are You one of those ?? ]

knickerbocker pleez.

Some "ATS Councilor" You are

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yes i supose the trace thing since posted by a moderator is supose to be a joke.
And i have mentioned it "as long as i can trust the source"
That how ever does not change things(for me)
It's the first page that bothers me, not that it should bother any of you, it bothers me and that's it.
I would like to coment on things but maybe later UEFA is on.
Well be seeing you.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There is only one item here I'd like to point out.

After hearing this waste of space accusation for the 10th time it becomes apparent that no one involved has mastered the skill of reading.

For the 10th time, the "trace" to Langley wasn't real. The people claiming it to be real have even said that they themselves did not perform such a trace, and that they got it from a posting by an ATS staff member. What they neglect to say is that the post was in a public forum, on April Fools Day, as part of a HUGE game, that has been an ANNUAL tradition.

Certain people posting here are ignoring that. So my question to those people is, are you intentionally ignoring it to stir crap, or do you legitimately lack the skill of comprehensive reading?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I would like to coment on things but maybe later UEFA is on.
Well be seeing you.

I hope AZ wins...
*knocks on wood*

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous

Originally posted by Lysergic
(sigh)

people are #ing irritatingly stupid. [Yes you can be! ]

yes lets trust the people with the fake names who seek to bring us into the light. [ Some of use don't have to hide behind lies like others! Are You one of those ?? ]

knickerbocker pleez.

Some "ATS Councilor" You are

For BTS that is

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
St Jude, I think you need to back off before you make yourself more of a joke than you are already.

Considering you have only been here little more than a month, running off at the mouth over ATS and disputing the facts with people who have been here for years and even made the posts really does nothing for your reputation.

Personally I would consider someone who has just arrived and then attacks as nothing more than a troll, but its best to work off the assumption there is some degree of sincerity in your posts.

ATS has a long and illustrious history of April Fools jokes, being run by the spooks is merely the latest one from last year. As you can see the mods go to a lot of trouble to create some imaginative posts.

That you too seem to have fallen for the joke, despite being told may merely be a factor of your apparent troll like attitude.

Try and think about this logically.......

If ATS was a tool of th CIA do you REALLY think that it would have the revealing details on its own site? Come how illogical is THAT?

Its like a cops on a stakeout having a sign on their car door with "This car is full of cops". It defeats the entire purpose of having an undercover operation.

Anyway nah nah nah, another victim of the joke

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join