It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Friday Night Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi, I've been thinking about this a lot. I think there's a conspiracy being orchestrated by the Australian government to collect extra taxes.

It works like this...

Come Friday and Saturday night, there is nothing good on TV. Most people wouldn't even think abnout this, but I think it runs deeper than what it seems. I mean, why is there nothing good on TV?

Then it came to me... bing!

Over here, the media tycoons and the Prime Minister are in each others pockets. So it only makes sense, that there would exist a conspiracy, to collect more tax revenue, by making sure not even mildly entertaining TV shows are allowed to air on Friday and Saturday nights, thereby forcing you to go out and drink and clubs and pubs... and what does all this mean?

More money for them... you know who I'm talking about. THEM. The Illuminati.

By drinking beer and buying smokes, we support their cause for more power and never-ending greed.

Beer is the opiate of the masses. We are actually paying them for this mind numbing drug. Proping up their evil agenda. Feeding their quest for THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

I sincerely urge all ATS'ers to stop buying beer. Stop buying everything. Don't submit to them. Stay in on Friday and Saturday night. Whatever you do, DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE... that's what they want you to do.

Best luck to all, if we stick to our guns, we can win this war!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Could it not be that because everyone is out on a friday/saturday night the advertisers don't pay as much ,therefore they can't show the top shows?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I think you have hit the nail on the head Kuhl.

Its the same case in the UK, the TV on at the weekends is abmismal but I dont think its a conspiracy by any means.

It dismays me a bit when people look for a conspiracy in everything... and arent the illuminati supposed to be an organisation to promote knowledge against religion...

Anyway, dont worry too much, rent a DVD or go out yourself and have a good time. I would have thought that watching TV was a more effectieve form of control with advertising making us consume more.
Or maybe I am an agent for them...

You see my point?

Dan

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'd go with kuhl's idea as well. Even here in Malaysia there's nothing good to watch on TV come Friday/Saturday night.

People are out enjoying themselves outside during those nights. And if you're the type who not very sociable, then go put on a DVD or something. Or you could come to ATS and post

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey, they killed the taliban and took over the heroin trade again. Taliban dam near had it wiped out. Since the "good guys" took afghanistan back from the taliban, they are producing 10X the herion. 2001 production was worth 15 billion street money. 2006 production is worth 165 billion street money. Illuminati don't need tax money. They control most of the worlds oil, Iraq is the worlsd second largest reserve and Saudi is first. Illuminati controls both reserves. Military bases in Saudi Arabia says so. they ain't stupid. Iran and Syria reserves are next. unfortunately we will have to endure a realy really bad "small" nuke attack in america to justify it.
China and Riussia aren't going to go for it tho. they have been holding joint war games. 2006 figures to be a very very tough year for usa.
2007 and 2008 will see the advent of id cards and subdermal chips.
dept. of defense has already ordered and paid for a few hundred million chips. kids first.

a little terrorism goes a long way towards shutting up the conspiracy buffs.

top topics

join