It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Pill Will Kill You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This brain has absorbed a lot of information. Mental tools have been developed to better manipulate the information. The output cannot be considered the least bit reliable. And if asked if I believe what I say, I would have to say no. It's just possibilities with probabilities.

With that in mind I will now answer any questions you may have about anything whatsoever. Who knows, If you ask enough questions I may get enough points to get in RATS. Help a poor poster out here.

Why is this thread in ATS?
I don't really expect a bunch of "what is your favorite color" type questions. I'm certain that the questions will pertain to subjects on the minds of those on ATS. Psychology and other subjects are welcome as well. Personal questions will not get a reply. And I don't care so much about the lower levels of politics.

Why is this thread in Skunk Works?
I have no problem with different opinions or viewpoints. Personal attacks do get annoying though. The reason they get annoying is because it shows the utter lack of character of the attacker. And there is no real good answer for a lack of character. Maybe this subforum can curb some of that noise.

For all questions I will go to the same place I went to get all the answers that ensured I never had to study in school. Somewhere out there the answers were already there and they were right. This "place of answers" hasn't let me down yet. Hopefully, it won't let you down either.

I am not a prophet or profit. I do not belong to any organization or religious group. I have no paranormal abilities. Nor have I ever seen anything out of the ordinary. No UFOs, aliens, shape-shifting presidents, chupakabras, or sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads. I just ask and the answers are there. If they are right or not is a completely different story. I'll leave that up to the reader.

Edit for Shelling or Grammur

[edit on 2/15/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have a couple.

Where should I go from here?

When will here show where I've been?

Why ask others when one can ask themselves?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So, you will answer any question we pose to you?

OK, I have just one question........... What is the truth?

That is, in amongst all these Illuminati freemason reptile grey UFO crop-circles stargate 9/11 theories - what is the truth of it all - What IS the conspiracy (if there IS indeed one), who is behind it, why, where, when, all o' that - The truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Where should I go from here?

Anywhere you want.

When will here show where I've been?

When you are ready for that information.

Why ask others when one can ask themselves?

Because talking to yourself gets boring.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
With that in mind I will now answer any questions you may have about anything whatsoever. Who knows, If you ask enough questions I may get enough points to get in RATS. Help a poor poster out here.

[edit on 2/15/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

If you want to get in RATS or even rack up some serious points in a hurry, start tagging threads. You'll be in RATS before the night is over my friend.

Or better yet, make a podcast. 2500 points a pop plus its addictive and fun. What more could one ask for

Wupy

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Before man, before the earth, even before the beginning of time, the truth existed. It's the only thing that has never changed. it's the only thing that has never needed to.

Wupy

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I have no problem with different opinions or viewpoints. Personal attacks do get annoying though. The reason they get annoying is because it shows the utter lack of character of the attacker. And there is no real good answer for a lack of character.

I have three questions.....

1. Isn't this a personal attack? I mean, you are attacking the attacker before the attack.
2. And, using your logic, doesn't this mean that you lack character?
3. And, therefore, to use your logic again, should I not expect a real good answer?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That is, in amongst all these Illuminati freemason reptile grey UFO crop-circles stargate 9/11 theories - what is the truth of it all - What IS the conspiracy (if there IS indeed one), who is behind it, why, where, when, all o' that - The truth.

The truth is that humans were engineered as a slave race and a source of food for higher level entities. 99% of the conspiracies out there are some branch of this main truth. This is the one truth they don't want you to know. Because if you know, then you can choose not to be food. But if you believe you are the pinnacle of evolution, then your energy can continue to be consumed without you being the wiser.

The human body was made to be very sensitive. Thus, why they are mostly water. The sensitivity was to attract even higher level consciousnesses that wanted to experience the physical sensations. That's where the human soul comes in. The soul interacting with the human body creates energy. The entities that want the energy need it to be of a lower vibration. Such as hate, lust, anger, and all those. By tweaking our DNA they can introduce different chemical reactions and then create the necessary variables in the environment to trigger those chemical reactions. Those reactions and the environmental triggers are seen as real, so the soul also reacts which produces the correct frequency of energy for consumption. Basically, we are working with a 3 body system. Physical (conscious), Energy (subconscious), and Light (unconscious). The mind is separate from the bodies. The mind is infinite and shared by all. The bodies give the illusion of separation.

The other conspiracies are just extentions but feel free to ask specific questions and I'll try to answer them.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

The reason they get annoying is because it shows the utter lack of character of the attacker.

I have three questions.....

1. Isn't this a personal attack? I mean, you are attacking the attacker before the attack.

Usually, people that need to attack others to make themselves feel better, lack a defined character. Meaning they take little or no personal responsibility and instead create ill feelings in others to feed their own ego. That is not an attack, it is an observation. I've done it and still do it now and again. But I try to keep a watch so I can stop myself from doing it. That's taking responsibility and it builds character.

2. And, using your logic, doesn't this mean that you lack character?

In quite a few respects, I do lack character. But not nearly so much as back when I used to attack others for the sake of ego. Character takes time.

3. And, therefore, to use your logic again, should I not expect a real good answer?

I couldn't possibly tell you how you'll view my answers. But it seems that you aren't expecting a real good one. Hope I didn't disappoint you.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
If you want to get in RATS or even rack up some serious points in a hurry, start tagging threads. You'll be in RATS before the night is over my friend.

But answering questions is the funner route to take, I think. Couldn't think of any good threads that haven't already been done either.

Or better yet, make a podcast. 2500 points a pop plus its addictive and fun. What more could one ask for

I'll leave that podcasting for Majic. He enjoys that stuff. I might get stage fright.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well Arm Of Geddon, I like your style. I have two questions. The first question is a spin off from your statement/answer that we are slaves and our energy is being siphoned off.

Here is the question: How do I keep them from using my energy?

The other question is: Why are chemtrails sprayed, who is doing it, and what are they made of?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Even the thread tag system is asking questions...

then what does the red pill do

The red pill sets you free. As long as consciousness continues to grow it is immortal. When a consciousness chooses to take the blue pill it is choosing to not grow. Without growth the consciousness will wither away. Take the blue pill at your own peril.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Well Arm Of Geddon, I like your style.

Thank You.

Here is the question: How do I keep them from using my energy?

To best understand I think the relationships would need to be expanded on.

There are two polarities. There are different levels of each polarity.

An example of a very low vibrational energy is Sexual Violence. An example of a very high vibrational energy is Unspeakable Joy. Sexual Violence is a selfish emotion. In other words, it is an energy that we wish to taste for our own pleasure. Unspeakable Joy is a selfless energy. I've only every experienced it when I completely forgot the self.

The entities that feed off our energy like the lower vibrational stuff. So basically, it's a change of thinking that will ultimately stop the draining of the negative energy. Change your thinking so you no longer produce the negative energy. The entities will try harder for awhile. If you can hold out then they will leave you alone.

After all that you may even find that you'll feed them once and awhile. The point is to be in control and integrate intelligence with emotion. If you aren't in control they won't leave you with much energy to work with and you'll find yourself walking around like a zombie as most people now seem to do. Thoughts that repeat over and over. The ego constantly fighting to reaffirm it's fake existence. These are some of the things that drain our energy.

Feel free to ask any more specific questions.

The other question is: Why are chemtrails sprayed, who is doing it, and what are they made of?

That's a difficult one. Details of projects are often the most difficult answers to get to. I'll see what I can come up with though.

The who is easy. The already existing one world government. Specifically, it's black ops within the US and UK (and maybe others). They have their missions but they have no idea what it's for.

From what I can tell the chemtrails are made of soft metals.

Why, is the tough question. I think there are many reasons behind it but it's vague.

--If global warming was meant to heat the earth up for the new hybrids then maybe the chemtrails are being used to cool it down.

--The chemtrails make weather modification easier.

--Due to the increased density, the Wave frequencies can be much more intense (used for many purposes).

--The increased density also allows for invisibility technology to work better.

--The increased wave frequency intensity is used as another veil that keeps our consciousness from connecting to our subconscious. This keeps us firmly thinking in purely physical terms because our connection is being interfered with. Just one part of the overall "electric fence" design used to keep humans in line and fighting each other.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You want the truth man... I'll tell you the truth. The only truth is that it's out there!!!

That was lame wasn't it?

top topics

join