It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel's Angry!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Col - do 100 pushups, take a shower and make love if you can. that will work.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Col - do 100 pushups, take a shower and make love if you can. that will work.

Great advice. I think I'll go do that myself.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
PEOPLE,

The chat room is going nuts. Many people are not who they say they are.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
PEOPLE,

The chat room is going nuts. Many people are not who they say they are.

we noticed. I posted a thread about it in the xmb forum. I've got a screenshot coming in a little while.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm now positive that the person posting above as Colonel is not him. I hope his record is vindicated when this is sorted out.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
simon is the magician right...

i wonder what trick is up the trickster sleeve...

and when will the veil be revealed...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
No, William, Colonel can't have a puppy. Once it opened its eyes, he'd have to get rid of it!

Colonel, go running or something. Talking ugly to people here without anyone knowing why is BS. This amounts to a non-thread. Except the striking a lawyer part. That is good. It is a great temptation one should not indulge, though. If you do it once, you might never be able to control the impulse again!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Colonels starting to remind me of Frank from Blue Velvet.....

DON'T YOU #ING LOOK AT ME YOU #!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This was definately the Colonel, stay out of his way.

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Divorce problems? Get a grip, kid! i'M NOT YOU! I told you what my problem was! My wife is laying in bed right now wishing I was off this damn computer waiting for me. SHe already knows the issue!

I'M JUST ANGRY AND I WANT TO RAGE!

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by Colonel]

Failure, wife, bed..

Dont worry.. everybody has these problems sometimes..

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Colonel, dude, swallow it, realize you're bound to fail at some things but failing isn't the failure not trying is. So, you're ego took a big lick. huh guy? Maybe its the first time but it won't be the last. Suck it up! I know you weight train too like me. There have been a few times I just couldn't get that last rep. I beat myself up..you will too. All part of it , man. But as long as there is a next time, sooner or later you'll own that weight and sooner or later you'll triumpth. There is nothing wrong with feeling like a failure. Now that you know failure, you have even more motivation to never feel it again....and you know how your old buddy Algore feels. ..

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, this week I'm going for a 330 bench press. Its a big step and I might not get it. I might fail..but I might suceed. If not, next week is another try.

So I gotta bail because riding with the Funkmaster is comin' on Spike TV

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Maybe you should take a STFU pill and get away from the computer for awhile, find something you like to do, and relax. Your human, humans fail at atleast one thing at life, just chill, do something you like to do, and relax for awhile..god, your like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum right now.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thanks for those who suffered through my anger. I normally don't riase my voice at all---just too cool for that kind fo display of emotion so I did it here. Srroy about that. And Wolf of war, if you have nothin to say to help, don't say nothing tome. I mean, aren't you the same guy that wants to punch me in the face? Pullleeezzzee.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's all good. I've been there before. The funny part was OIMD kept swearing it wasn't you, don't get that one.

Everything back in its proper groove again?

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
It's all good. I've been there before. The funny part was OIMD kept swearing it wasn't you, don't get that one.

Everything back in its proper groove again?

PEACE...
m...

Oh, nothing's chaznged and I'm still pissed but, I'm not ragin. Rather, I'm doing a bit of analysis now.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey Colonel, maybe you should get a toy gun then go to the firing range, then you can rant and rave to republicans.

Hold on, ranting to gun nuts whilst their armed isnt a good thing to do, best go to the gym.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Glad you, at least, aren't raging still... That's NOT good for the blood pressure.

P...
m...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join