Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Violent Deer

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ok, so every now and then, I'll get a dream with three a deer in irt. They're always hostile, and always menacing. I've never had any experiences with deer. I used to go into the woods and sit in a tree as a young teen, due to my parents, but I never saw or shot anything. Never hit one, nothing. They just hate me in my dreams. They always attack, and always in a group. Last time there were three. They get more and more deer to attack it seems. I dunno. That's pretty much it. Anyone know about deer in dreams? Or nightmare's rather.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
Ok, so every now and then, I'll get a dream with three a deer in irt. They're always hostile, and always menacing. I've never had any experiences with deer. I used to go into the woods and sit in a tree as a young teen, due to my parents, but I never saw or shot anything. Never hit one, nothing. They just hate me in my dreams. They always attack, and always in a group. Last time there were three. They get more and more deer to attack it seems. I dunno. That's pretty much it. Anyone know about deer in dreams? Or nightmare's rather.

From a dream dictionary:

Interpretation:
Timidity
Gentleness
Sweetness
Defencelessness
Running scared
Holding a deer may imply endearing or loving someone, holding them dear

Maybe you feel defenseless, as if you are running scared from something. An increasing amount of deer would probably signify that you feel the problem is getting worse.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hm, perhaps so. But I can't think of what it could be.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok, I've had two dreams since the original two that I've had when I posted this. In one, Three large, menacing deer tried to break into a girl's house I was at in the dream. I had lucidly flown there, trying to make it an oobe, but unsuccessful. I woke myself up and returned to my body. The second, I was going to my car, and a scared deer was trapped in the fence around where I was. I ran over and scared it, making noises and it attacked. Then I did it again, to another buck this time, as if it were de ja vu or something with different deer. This one bit at my head as I was in the fetal position trying to get it away. It was pulling out my hair. WHY WON'T THESE FREAKING DEER LEAVE MY DREAMS BE. Also, A girl I know was in her woods the otehr day and suddenly found herself surrounded by deer. Close to her. Staring, approximately 5 -6 feet away. Her dog chased one, and they all ran towards her. SHe's fine. Is there some mythology about evil deer? Is there some other explanation besides deer being good? They definitly are NOT in my world.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
When Deer Attack!

Sounds like the makings of a Fox TV show.

I find this account interesting. It turns out not all deer are timid.

Some have attitudes.

Deer attacks: Nature, civilization lock horns

So actually, your dream perception of deer may be more accurate than you might otherwise suspect.

As for why they are attacking you, that is an intriguing question. It may be a symbolic manifestation, or there may be something more subtle involved.

To the extent you can avoid it, I recommend not letting them frighten you, despite their apparently hostile intent.

I think there's a message for you in all this, though I don't know what it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thanks. It's weird because in my waking state, I have no fear of deer. It's only my irrational fear in my dreams that bothers me. There probably is a message in there. I've been trying to remain calm in my dreams and face them head on, not being scared to see what happens, but for some reason I can't.

top topics

join