It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother... maybe he's special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My mother has told me the same story about my older brother many times and although its a lil sketchy coming from a third-hand source, i'm gonna give you a brief run-down anywho.

Aparently when my older brother was about 4, he used to tell my parents he was abducted during the night... quite a number of times. He used to say that a craft would pick him up and as the sun would begin 2 rise they would drop him off. He took my parents outside on one occasion to show them where the ship landed.

Also, when my brother was about ten, he clams he saw what was described by him as a "red bullet". This was in the Port hills, Christchurch, NewZealand.

The other wierd thing about my brother is when he was in school he was increadibly seperated from the other children... he used to talk to plants ( im not BS'ing). His teachers thaught he had a real problem... my mum thaught he was just imaginative.

My brother is now turning 26. He's finished school, gone and done his masters in physical science, and is now working on his PhD in Quantum physics. At the mo he's in Munich, Germany working with a group of professionals on a porject related to nuclear fusion...

The wierd thing is when my mother was about 12, her and her family saw alteased 5 red lights whizzing in and out of a cave at night on a beach in Gisbourne... Wierd.

As for me, i left school when i was 15 and i've never seen a ufo in my life.

But yeah, Maby my brother's... chosen *shifty eyes*

mod edit: spelling in title

[edit on 15-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Have you ever spoke to your brother about this?

It would be great if you could tell us some of his storys of being abducted if he can remember them

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yeah, i might sling him an e-mail. Also, when he was a lil guy, he complained 2 mum that he saw a woman wearing white walking down the main corridor... I myself have never seen anything wierd however.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
interesting, Its would be great to get his thoughts on this now,

Like has his thoughts changed on the matter? does he think he may have been abducted,

Also ask him about the events now, WOuld be great to get his insite,

lol maybe you could write him up a little questionare

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Would be cool to talk 2 him about it... without looking nosey.
Sent him an e-mail b4 n i casually mentioned that i had told a bunch of UFO inthusiasts about him... see what he says.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
whats the point of the thread besides a strange story ?.
Alot of children make up stories.

go to the local day care if you have one where you live and listen to the children , you will hear some of the wildest stories you can think of .

As for school .. there are kids that graduate College at the highest level at
very young ages , The science channel had a show on it about a year ago .
baby genius's i think it was . Kids wer only Around 10 or 12 yrs old and alrdy Graduated College .

www.colleges.com...

www.whimsplace.com...

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Briggs]

top topics

join